Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
I got the notification of reply and feel I need to elaborate to you blockheads' here. You really do not get it do you?
I did not delete it because it the cheat did not work although it was the last straw.
I have plenty of good games or I would not be on this site. Library story, Witch maker of Akabur and Sad Crab mod, Daily lives of my countryside, College of Problems, Karynns prison, Grollok, SashionBusiness, Manila, SF , Bone tales...
I deleted the game because it was too hard and it required me to loose time for stupid shit instead of creating pleasure for me. It will come a massive shock to you so please sit down and strap yourself for this one...
I come to this side to find material to masturbate! I know it is shocking and I am weird in this little community but once you go out of this theme I can assure you there are others like me.
fair point. I discovered this game from Yukihirou's comment in Nympho Priestess, I was expecting a typical rpgm game with sex sex sex sex and i was so wrong

Last edited:

st0

Dec 7, 2019
You don't have to defend your opinion if you yourself actually believe that it's valid. Is there any real reason to insult everybody here just because you don't happen to enjoy playing an actual game that has lewds that require working for?
Well you did insult him first, didn't you? (in-re: post-7514561) Defending oneself is a natural response to being attacked. Not that I'm complaining, I laughed when I read your insult. But his response is justified if you take an objective view of how he's being treated.

Ketus

Jul 14, 2021
Is there a way to get more berserker drugs other than that Lisa quest? Also are there different outcomes for that quest?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well you did insult him first, didn't you? (in-re: post-7514561) Defending oneself is a natural response to being attacked. Not that I'm complaining, I laughed when I read your insult. But his response is justified if you take an objective view of how he's being treated.
This is true, but I only did so once. I shook my head in disbelief that somebody would quit a game over such a trivial matter.
However, a whole paragraph was spent in return patronising everybody that likes the game.

Reactions: PixelLewd

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
Unless you started a completely new game in 0.6.6.0, then no. You didn't get the full update.
Rebirthing is not the same as starting a new game.

Vicloco51, the uninitialized constant DataManager::Mouse_Cursor part of the error report leads me to suggest you try deleting the MouseWheel.dll in the game's System folder.
ok thanks,i will try.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
We get it, you don't like the game and that's just fine. Your post smells defensive though. You don't have to defend your opinion if you yourself actually believe that it's valid. Is there any real reason to insult everybody here just because you don't happen to enjoy playing an actual game that has lewds that require working for? "Click click click sex click click click sex" style games don't generally appeal to me the way that they appear to grab you. I like my games to have a story - and sometimes I want the story to reveal itself a piece at a time.
I mean heck, we tried to help you enjoy this game but you were hellbent on lambasting virtually everything about this game.
The rats in the sewer are a hard first test yes, but they are manageable with the right tactics.
And no, cheating is not a tactic. We even tried to help you get them working but you weren't having any of that.

True, this game isn't for everyone and I won't lie - it did frustrate me at first but I like ARPGs enough to begin to enjoy it.
If you had posted earlier "This game's too hard, I won't waste my time on it" instead of "I've had enough of this crappy game. Delete.", we may have been more understanding. Lose time for stupid shit? What, like actually complete quests? Who has the time for that?

Again, we get it. Your level of fun is all about how hard and how much you can yank your todger. Not all of us equate fun to masturbatory quantity. Some of us like the challenge of this game (I think we might be masochists, but whatever) but it seems like a hard time of it is not for you. That's fine, I hope the games you do like from here actually satisfy you.
No it is fine from what I glanced you seem to get my point and so there no only idiots here so now I feel better. I am not defending I do not care what you think of me. I was more worried that there are some abominations that are robots or something living with me on this site.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

WonderOfGujira

Jan 20, 2022
Hey guys, I have a few questions again: 1-How do I proceed with Lisa's quest after finishing the "Repair overlord canon" quest? 2-I heard about some Bobo NPC, how or where can I find it? 3-I also heard about some Oblivion Arena, do you know where it is?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Hey, so... anyone knows how to get the metamorphosis achievement? all dialogues with the seawitch are in chinese i believe
step 1 reincarnate as a deepone(has body odor and blue eyes) step 2 sea witch quest (feed semen) step 3 talk to sea witch (i think the second option if not just do every option) step 4 check skills if you don't have it you are (more than likely) a human or moot

Reactions: ShiftCognit

IHC

May 8, 2021
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
thx but how to apply the mod?

ShiftCognit

May 16, 2020
step 1 reincarnate as a deepone(has body odor and blue eyes) step 2 sea witch quest (feed semen) step 3 talk to sea witch (i think the second option if not just do every option) step 4 check skills if you don't have it you are (more than likely) a human or moot
Thanks, I didn´t knew that being reborn as a deepone was an option (I am still a bit knew to the game) To do so do I need to just get her pregnant in any specific way? so far I got her to reincarnate as a moot by using the sex attack skill, but the first time she gave birth to a human and then I tried again and got a moot baby. I am not sure if the babies races are random or not.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Thanks, I didn´t knew that being reborn as a deepone was an option (I am still a bit knew to the game) To do so do I need to just get her pregnant in any specific way? so far I got her to reincarnate as a moot by using the sex attack skill, but the first time she gave birth to a human and then I tried again and got a moot baby. I am not sure if the babies races are random or not.
fuck fish people (not deepones rate for deepone are 50/50 for human to deep one while the fishkind are 50 fish, 50 deepone, and 10 human), give birth to human looking baby, save, die, reincarnate chose the human option if you have the option, check the portrait for blue eyes and/or statuses for body odor, if they are their congrats you are a predeepone just go help the sea witch and get you power if not reload the save and repeat until you get it

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
i could do it as human

Erwindrenn

Feb 11, 2022
Can I get some help with editing atk calculation in the scripts?

I've been spending the past couple of days editing various scripts to make the game a little more forgiving and so far everything is straightforward, but no matter what I change in effects>items>trait_combat.json or in effects>states>trait_combat any time I add point to combat in game I never get more than + .4 to atk. I haven't been able to find another file that looks like it might affect the atk calculation, but I imagine that's due to my inexperience withe code

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
Can I get some help with editing atk calculation in the scripts?

I've been spending the past couple of days editing various scripts to make the game a little more forgiving and so far everything is straightforward, but no matter what I change in effects>items>trait_combat.json or in effects>states>trait_combat any time I add point to combat in game I never get more than + .4 to atk. I haven't been able to find another file that looks like it might affect the atk calculation, but I imagine that's due to my inexperience withe code
Try editing effects>Skill>BroadSwordNormal(T1,T2)
like this
1.jpg

2.jpg

Damage may depend on skill, my english is not good bro, sorry

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes