Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Lure them one at a time, if possible. Use the bridges to cut them off from each other.
Make sure you have Rest hotkeyed. You ought to have enough STA to take down two, maybe three rats before you have to rest. Grab some rats and bugs just in case you start to run out of SAT. It's gross and might make give you whatever this game's version of gastroenteritis is, but they're just emergency food. That condition is easily cured.

Therod, the censored tag got applied when somebody uploaded a censored version. It just never got removed.
Thank you, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

dirtyoldman3

Jul 10, 2019
Gotta respect the fact that this game just keeps getting updates.
I wish more games here would follow this awesome example.

Keep up the great work (y)

Reactions: Scaron

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
You said you can't rest. I'm assuming you forgot to hotkey it. To rest, you have to hold the key pressed.
I think i did, i mean, i don't remember what key was but i had to press something to rest still when a rat came by it won't stop biting me so it prevented me from rest.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
just felt like dropping a save file for ppl who struggle.

Freshly reborn as a human sitting in the sewers trying to kill rats, but with the added bonus of 103 Traitpoints and a small but i think usefull stash at the bank.

Be carefull to not overwrite any of your saves by accident.
THIS one is on save slot 2.

hope thats fine, if not delet this post i guess XD

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
how can i edit the files to get personality based triats (tough weapon master, meak? mana knowledge, and nynpo jucing) with out opening the console

Last edited:

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
just felt like dropping a save file for ppl who struggle.

Freshly reborn as a human sitting in the sewers trying to kill rats, but with the added bonus of 103 Traitpoints and a small but i think usefull stash at the bank.

Be carefull to not overwrite any of your saves by accident.
THIS one is on save slot 2.

hope thats fine, if not delet this post i guess XD
$game_player.actor.add_state 135 (Weapons Expert)
$game_player.actor.add_state 134 (Mana Knowledge)

enter these ... i'd guess the slutty persona is either 133 or 136.

they wount show but will be active

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes