MATICFLICKS

Nov 13, 2020
That's great to know, but what I mean is how do I get the console?, I'm playing on a laptop, and it doesn't appear in the options menu, I hit F10 and it doesn't show up, do I need to download it or something?
use it ingame just press f10 and a black bar would appear on the bottom left so probably your f10 is not working no need to download anything except for the game ofcourse

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
That's great to know, but what I mean is how do I get the console?, I'm playing on a laptop, and it doesn't appear in the options menu, I hit F10 and it doesn't show up, do I need to download it or something?
1644397384637.png
It should just look like this at the bottom of your screen when you press F10, if that doesn't work try the other function keys. If none of those work, then I don't know what to say. The console is something that is in the game by default no extra downloads needed.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Those are console commands, you open the console by pressing F10. All you have to do after opening the console is type those commands in one at a time and hit enter. Also, just to be clear, don't add in the parts in parenthesis. He put those there so you know what each command does.
The enter does nothing the command just sits there and nothing happens.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you're on a laptop, try Fn+F10.

BakaGin
You can actually slap more than one cheat code in a time in the console. Separate them with a ;, like so:
$game_player.actor.sta+=999;$game_player.actor.health+=999
You can of course slap in a third one as well. It'll just over-type (not override) the first one.

Kgnot
If F10 isn't working for you, you may be on a laptop. Fn+F10 might work for you in that case.
If pressing enter does nothing, then the code you entered is incorrect. What should happen is that the console auto-closes.
The one exception to this rule is $game_player.actor.heal_wound >z.
This code will still play the "wrong code" sound but will still execute. the >z prevents the console from closing so you can wipe all your injuries in one code entry. Once you've done that, just F10 (or Esc) out of the console.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG 0.6.6.0
**Heavy modify on screen_z, may cause weird bugs**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've stopped using Mixdrop because it underperforms and I don't like the way it does things.

If you like this game please support Eccma417 through , or !

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
LonaRPG 0.6.6.0
**Heavy modify on screen_z, may cause weird bugs**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've stopped using Mixdrop because it underperforms and I don't like the way it does things.

If you like this game please support Eccma417 through , or !
amazing

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021
I had enough of this crappy game. Delete.
Have you ever played skyrim? Ever use the console commands?
Chances are you aren't typing it properly.

Console in Lona is quite literally code that the game runs, so it's case sensitive, and if even one thing is off or out of place it wont work.

It's sad your idea of a good game requires cheats though, I hope you find a game that more suits your tastes. Have you tried roblox or fortnite? :)

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
BakaGin
You can actually slap more than one cheat code in a time in the console. Separate them with a ;, like so:
$game_player.actor.sta+=999;$game_player.actor.health+=999
You can of course slap in a third one as well. It'll just over-type (not override) the first one.
Ah cool I don't really use the console much so I didn't even know you could use multiple commands at once good tip.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Why is there a censored tag, I do not see any mosaic censorship in the game and screenshots?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Lmao, couldn't even past the rats after the tutorial, the fuck am i supposed to do when I'm on the ground? Rats keep biting my ass and i can't rest.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Lmao, couldn't even past the rats after the tutorial, the fuck am i supposed to do when I'm on the ground? Rats keep biting my ass and i can't rest.
Lure them one at a time, if possible. Use the bridges to cut them off from each other.
Make sure you have Rest hotkeyed. You ought to have enough STA to take down two, maybe three rats before you have to rest. Grab some rats and bugs just in case you start to run out of SAT. It's gross and might make give you whatever this game's version of gastroenteritis is, but they're just emergency food. That condition is easily cured.

Therod, the censored tag got applied when somebody uploaded a censored version. It just never got removed.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Lure them one at a time, if possible. Use the bridges to cut them off from each other.
Make sure you have Rest hotkeyed. You ought to have enough STA to take down two, maybe three rats before you have to rest. Grab some rats and bugs just in case you start to run out of SAT. It's gross and might make give you whatever this game's version of gastroenteritis is, but they're just emergency food. That condition is easily cured.
Oh so then i wasn't doing anything wrong, the game is just like that lol.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes