Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
Hey guys, could anyone show me a mod that'll allow me to level up faster or have traits that are blocked for my Lona, I have the nympho personality in my new run and I'd really love being able to use high quality weapons or magic, also, I'm new to this, so I would be really grateful if you could explain how to use it.
Do a Cheat.

$game_player.actor.add_state 135 (Weapons Expert)
$game_player.actor.add_state 134 (Mana Knowledge)
It won't show in the Trait board but it applies.

(also, Magic is op. As it should be)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For some reason, in 0.6.6.0 (sorry) pressing the interact key (start on a gamepad) does not disarm traps based on chance and trap level any more. Now the only way is to throw a rock at them or bash them with a weapon unless I've missed something.

Last edited:

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
Great Game so far!

Is there a up to date guide for i feel like i have played all quests but i am not sure if i have ?
I think the only thing i have not yet done is fight anything but the groups of beggars slaves and goblin in the arena.
Any like special requirements to fight the beast or the colossus ?
What is the maximum lvl Lona can reach?
How do i use the Saints Relic, when equipped in my offhand i cannot use it?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Great Game so far!

Is there a up to date guide for i feel like i have played all quests but i am not sure if i have ?
I think the only thing i have not yet done is fight anything but the groups of beggars slaves and goblin in the arena.
Any like special requirements to fight the beast or the colossus ?
What is the maximum lvl Lona can reach?
How do i use the Saints Relic, when equipped in my offhand i cannot use it?
Not sure about any of your questions, but I believe 99 is max level. But if Lona has spawned an NG+ token (Human/Moot/Deep One baby), then not only will all your progress be reset, the following will also happen:

Character level and stats reset to 1 (so technically you can have 99 attack at level 1)
All trait points get refunded and any traits you had are removed
Everything you put in the bank is still there
------------------------------------------------------
Does anybody know a console command to remove Loose Urethra and Diarrhoea? Paying Elise is damn expensive.

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
Not sure about any of your questions, but I believe 99 is max level. But if Lona has spawned an NG+ token (Human/Moot/Deep One baby), then not only will all your progress be reset, the following will also happen:

Character level and stats reset to 1 (so technically you can have 99 attack at level 1)
All trait points get refunded and any traits you had are removed
Everything you put in the bank is still there
------------------------------------------------------
Does anybody know a console command to remove Loose Urethra and Diarrhoea? Paying Elise is damn expensive.
why not do the gain gold command to buy it from elise? or are you doing a cheatless speedrun.

JoshWen

Jan 18, 2021
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
the links are dead.....unable to download

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
This game is too hard and alt tab do not work. Too bad as i really wanted to see what happened.
Do any of you have a video to watch as a playthrough?
theres an outdated guide in the front page, if it's too difficult for you, resort to cheating.

WonderOfGujira

Jan 20, 2022
Do a Cheat.

$game_player.actor.add_state 135 (Weapons Expert)
$game_player.actor.add_state 134 (Mana Knowledge)
It won't show in the Trait board but it applies.

(also, Magic is op. As it should be)
How can I do it? Sorry, I'm pretty new at this, also, I've read the F10 stuff, but I don't have any cheat mod

Last edited:

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
How can I do it? Sorry, I'm pretty new at this, also, I've read the F10 stuff, but I don't have any cheat mod
Those are console commands, you open the console by pressing F10. All you have to do after opening the console is type those commands in one at a time and hit enter. Also, just to be clear, don't add in the parts in parenthesis. He put those there so you know what each command does.

Reactions: WonderOfGujira

WonderOfGujira

Jan 20, 2022
Those are console commands, you open the console by pressing F10. All you have to do after opening the console is type those commands in one at a time and hit enter. Also, just to be clear, don't add in the parts in parenthesis. He put those there so you know what each command does.
That's great to know, but what I mean is how do I get the console?, I'm playing on a laptop, and it doesn't appear in the options menu, I hit F10 and it doesn't show up, do I need to download it or something?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes