dwang_

Jul 21, 2021
Anyone have any luck running this on Linux? Wine drops a huge turd when I try to play this and can't seem to find any of the assets.

nhocbun76

Jun 15, 2019
Check your LonaRPG folder settings. Is it read-only? Uncheck the box.
Also try moving your game folder somewhere without non-latin letters in path( D:\Games).
ALSO you may need all RPG maker packs installed
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/
You will need japaneese app-locale to do it. Google how to.
If nothing helps try downloading other version of the game

I had the same problem long ago but sadly don't remember how I fixed it

I checked again. All are installed.
After I checked the update I had a problem with the file 'MouseWheel.dll' so I deleted it and checked again. I will talk about this after running the whole game.
Thanks for the help!

To me this game is inspired by 'The Captain'. It's pretty cool
I hope the developer will fix the bugs and develop it.

Reactions: Olimp13

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
japaneese app-locale
Eccma is from Taiwan. They use the Traditional Chinese writing system there.
I don't see how installing the Japanese language sets would help.

To be fair, I'm surprised we didn't guess it from uninitialized constant DataManager::Mouse_Cursor instantly.

nhocbun76

Jun 15, 2019
Eccma is from Taiwan. They use the Traditional Chinese writing system there.
I don't see how installing the Japanese language sets would help.

To be fair, I'm surprised we didn't guess it from uninitialized constant DataManager::Mouse_Cursor instantly.

Problem solved.
I ran the game again with no problems.
Delete the MouseWheel.dll file in the System folder and everything runs properly with the game.
Thanks everyone for the help and
Happy New Year!

Reactions: M12RUSS

flamescorpion

Feb 1, 2020
Open the inventory and apply "Rest" to one of the slots. Each time use use it, it'll restore a little bit of STA but also consume very little SAT.
If you hold Shift and Rest, Lona will sleep for hours, usually waking up in the morning or evening, whichever is the next actual period. Just be sure you have at least 30 SAT before you sleep.
----
(0.4.8.1)
I took the quest from Doom Fort to do something with the Nine-Inch Tribe. Once there, they gave me a quest to go and kill some Demonic Boar thing called the Spiral King and return with it's dong. Which I did. I love the Long Bow.
Now the Penis Tribe retains its ! over the location marker and neither Noer nor Doom Fort has any commissions.
I'm sure I forgot to do something. I'm just not sure what.
dude where is the boar?

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
Help, how to complete the quest "study of fishmen"? I just can't find a way out of the temple, I've been running and racking my head for the second day, is it really so difficult to pass it?
It's a puzzle, you have to match whatever is near the Cthulhu statue 1644234252503.png

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
I figured it out, thank you very much. About the girl who lies near the statue. Where can I get sperm or protein?
You need a semen by picking it up, possible if you have cum eater trait
or you can bring the guy in fishtopia inn, the guy with wolf helmet, you can bring him to be fucked by The Sea Witch and you'll get a CG too

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
A fun interaction happens if you kill The Fortune Teller, and a slight change in the ending if you decide to leave the Island.

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
Вам нужна сперма, если вы ее соберете, возможно, если у вас есть черта поедателя спермы.
или вы можете привести парня в таверне Fishtopia, парня в волчьем шлеме, вы можете привести его, чтобы его трахнула Морская Ведьма, и вы тоже получите компьютерную графику
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
ty bro

WonderOfGujira

Jan 20, 2022
Hey guys, could anyone show me a mod that'll allow me to level up faster or have traits that are blocked for my Lona, I have the nympho personality in my new run and I'd really love being able to use high quality weapons or magic, also, I'm new to this, so I would be really grateful if you could explain how to use it.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes