Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
hey, got a question; is there a lona wiki anywhere? feels like lona would do well with a wiki to help people try and get the more obscure endings/items/companions etcetera

st0

Dec 7, 2019
LonaRPG 0.6.6.0 release post Hype
**Heavy modify on screen_z, may cause weird bugs**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since 0651 I've had a weird thing with Doom mode where it creates a save as soon as I open the menu, not when I return to title, and that doom save is not deleted when I close the menu. I'm a save-scumer by nature and was hoping Doom mode would break me of that habit. I can't imagine the behavior I'm seeing with Doom save creation as being an intended feature and not a bug, but I see it's not being addressed in 0660. Am I the only one with this problem?

Jul 4, 2018
Can you set a specific key to auto-type a cheat? for example if I wanted to bind f12 to $game_player.actor.dirt+=-255 what would I do?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
how do you drop stamina heath for enemies
Level 1: Set them on fire with the lantern. If that doesn't work keep trying until it does. (wounds will accumulate)
Combat: Use whip? Iunno don't ask me
Magic: Set them on fire with the fire book lantern.
Succubus: Suck em, or set them on fire with the lantern if that's not an option.

Can you set a specific key to auto-type a cheat? for example if I wanted to bind f12 to $game_player.actor.dirt+=-255 what would I do?
Put asd.rb in root of game folder, cheat mod in modscripts and press f11 to run whatever you wrote in asd.rb as if it were in f10.

Last edited:

Mamper

Aug 20, 2021
I can't complete the first quest with the goblins at the healer merchant. this error appears when I reach the dialogue in the forest. how do I solve this problem? 1643909195816.png lQSmYD6A8b.png

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
any trick to summon the beast in the arena ? i only fought against the gobblins beggars and female warriors so far :(

Jul 4, 2018
Level 1: Set them on fire with the lantern. If that doesn't work keep trying until it does. (wounds will accumulate)
Combat: Use whip? Iunno don't ask me
Magic: Set them on fire with the fire book lantern.
Succubus: Suck em, or set them on fire with the lantern if that's not an option.

Put asd.rb in root of game folder, cheat mod in modscripts and press f11 to run whatever you wrote in asd.rb as if it were in f10.
so call me fucking retarded(because I am) but I have no idea what you mean by asd.rb, I created one myself with the only line in it being " $game_player.actor.dirt+=-255 " and nothing else and that didn't work so I'm kinda at a standstill on what to do

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021
so call me fucking retarded(because I am) but I have no idea what you mean by asd.rb, I created one myself with the only line in it being " $game_player.actor.dirt+=-255 " and nothing else and that didn't work so I'm kinda at a standstill on what to do
Just use the "Cheat Mod" that's linked in the OP
It still works, though there is another floating around somewhere that lets you "See" better in low light areas.

EDIT:
You can customize the functions of the hotkeys if you feel adventurous . For instance I set it so F11 cleans all dirt/cum/blood effects off Lona, and F8 to clear wounds and tighten orifices

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes