arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
Hi there. I noticed that mass looting things from the ground is gone, is there a way to get it back?
It isn't a big deal, but it makes hunting boars a bit more annoying, because rather than pressing Z 1 or 2 times, now I have to do it 7-11 times-

Jul 4, 2018
I can't press enter to put in the "remove dirt" cheat with the f10 console, it just plays the sound that plays when you interact with something uninteractable

st0

Dec 7, 2019
Hi there. I noticed that mass looting things from the ground is gone, is there a way to get it back?
It isn't a big deal, but it makes hunting boars a bit more annoying, because rather than pressing Z 1 or 2 times, now I have to do it 7-11 times-
I actually like the more tedious one-item-at-a-time looting to be more immersive. Or maybe I'm a closet masochist.

Reactions: eugene67

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
**CORE UPDATE, not support saves too outdated and DO NOT OVERWRITE! UNZIP GAME IN A NEW FOLDER!**
Eeeh, might aswell start a new save. Kind of want a rough estimate when the game will be fully updated so that the save files don't fuck up too much with each update.

My safe bet is... Half a year maybe?

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
How again does Lona become a true deepone?
I've fed the seawitch and i think i remember it just gave you the skill to transform from that. Does my no pregnency mod block that skill ? Or am i just to early

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
How again does Lona become a true deepone?
I've fed the seawitch and i think i remember it just gave you the skill to transform from that. Does my no pregnency mod block that skill ? Or am i just to early
If you don't see this in your skill list then yes you've got some sort of conflict 1643723329582.png

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
yeah i kinda dont have this in my skill list :((( any console command to add the skill ?
There probably is but I'm not too familiar with the console commands myself and just to clarify your Lona was already rebirthed as a deep one right?

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
WTF HOW TO DO THIS? OR ACQUIRE IT?
First you have to have your Lona give birth to a deep one baby and then have her die which will give you the option to start a new game + as a deep one. From there you need to rescue to sea witch on fish isle and she can give you this skill. It replaces your three primary skills with a ranged water bolt that scales with wisdom, the ability to summon up to two female deep ones that can sex your enemies to death and finally a mist cloud skill that breaks enemies line of sight. Oh and while in sea witch form you can't talk to npcs and your weakness and sexy stats go through the roof.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gently Weeps

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
First you have to have your Lona give birth to a deep one baby and then have her die which will give you the option to start a new game + as a deep one. From there you need to rescue to sea witch on fish isle and she can give you this skill. It replaces your three primary skills with a ranged water bolt that scales with wisdom, the ability to summon up to two female deep ones that can sex your enemies to death and finally a mist cloud skill that breaks enemies line of sight. Oh and while in sea witch form you can't talk to npcs and your weakness and sexy stats go through the roof.
Thanks good sir, It will break my heart seeing Lona die but I do think it's worth because I sided with Milo and he had no other quests after the betrayal.

Lasced

Oct 26, 2018
Thank you, I am very happy to hear that you liked it and i hope a good 2022 for you too, if you find any bug or any crash, please let me know so i can fix.
Well.. it didn't work, BUT you tried, and that is what was more important to me. I rarely get on my PC anymore, so the fact someone tried to bring my most favorite game on this forum. to my Android, was a huge deal. So thanks!

Reactions: LittleDemon
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes