Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I played this when it was on the 5.9 version, I don't know whether if I can play the new versions or not, all I see in the updates is *Fix fix fix fix fix fix

Is there any significant update from 5.9 worth for me to play again? I mean I love this game I just wanna know if I waited enough to get something new to play.

Lucca_Rei

May 6, 2021
also, what happens to the sea witch after cthulhu gets her?

maybe there's another mission involving her, but i don't think there is since all her missions are linked to achievements and there's no more achievements linked to her.

VMaestro

Apr 11, 2021
In my tests I hadn't seen this, when I get to this part I press enter and the options appear to choose whether I want to leave or stay, you can tell me what version of your LonaRPG is and if possible tell me at least one of the maps that gives this error for me to try to solve?
I encountered the same problem. It happens when you try to enter a specific tile from the world map. An example for this would be the cemetery (for the ‘Kill 10 Undead‘ Quest), but it also occurs when you try to enter the woods/rainforest (for the Herbs Quest) or the tile for the ‘Missing caravan‘ Quest. The game doesn‘t freeze or anything, but when you try to enter, you only get a black screen. And even though you can get rid of that black screen by simply returning to the menu/inventory, it still appears to be glitched somehow because you can neither see nor control Lola and only a fraction of the level is visible.
Otherwise, the game works like a charm (even when playing the most recent version).

xecamm

Jul 8, 2020
Hey, is this game still combat heavy or can you "lewd" your way through? Seemed like it had all the systems for this in place but you still only saw content when meeting loss conditions as opposed to using lewd skills to get through obstacles.

Lucca_Rei

May 6, 2021
you can get it after saving lisa from abom hive and bring her to elise
hey, you got any advice for saving lisa as a melee? all the melee weapons deal only 1 HP and STA damage.

as extra info, the weapon you get from "cthulhu" does nothing against enemies since i have 0 wisdom

edit: i went back to an save before the quest and did the only thing a melee fighter lona can do, buy all explosives and challenge god's will.

Last edited:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Hey, is this game still combat heavy or can you "lewd" your way through? Seemed like it had all the systems for this in place but you still only saw content when meeting loss conditions as opposed to using lewd skills to get through obstacles.
Gotta learn juicing

Reactions: eugene67

WonderOfGujira

Jan 20, 2022
Soo, I have a few questions: 1-Where can I find the soul of the berserker to get his sword? 2-Where or how can I get the berserker medicine? 3-How do I get to to fight the beast in the arena?

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
Soo, I have a few questions: 1-Where can I find the soul of the berserker to get his sword? 2-Where or how can I get the berserker medicine? 3-How do I get to to fight the beast in the arena?
The Greatsword is at 70 74 coords, The Cave Icon, go there and there are some undead and theres a passage to a Boss Fight, Idk about the medicine, You can fight the beast in the arena by a random chance, i think, it's not some hierarchy like in Oblivion Arena Questline

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes