Autismus

Oct 20, 2018
Has anyone made a mod that makes dirt static and not increase?
I like the art but the dirt makes it a bit off putting. Would that be hard to implement?

Douglas Fir

Jul 30, 2018
How does the Lightning Staff work, do I need to have a tesla rod down for the regular attack to do anything? Without a snare/cc, is it just worse than the fire spells?

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
One question for anyone who has been playing this for a while, how frequently u start a new game? i usually play for like 20 aprox, then wait until relevant changes and start from 0, i know isnt needed most of the times but like i want to taste all these small changes, i cheat tho, like changing the weight of items or removing traits requirements/uncompatibilities, fater preg, etc, since i already experienced the game raw a enough times and dont see worth spend all that time grinding until "final" version is released (a hekin while still), but also like why? is the experience the same if i just keept with my saves?

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yossos

Nov 9, 2018
Edited Leona seawitch form so that she is not assaulted on sight and is able to equip stuff but after doing that I realized she cant talk to npcs and after spending 4 hours trying to figure it out I gave up. Anyone knows a way to change it, and if its possible but may cause problems down the line then kudos to those who made the palette changer modscript.

Hiraki

Nov 4, 2017
just read some of the cheat & guide stuffs. thanks, definitely need one since I just updated mine to recent beta version & keep gets outdated version writings on my save (because I tried to import my save files from previous version)

I don't mind to do the quests all over again, but I think I had enough grinding & farming (managed to reach lv83)

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
at the coord. 70 74 after a bossfigth
Thanks for the answer but I still couldn't find it.

Which quest gives it and where is the quest giver?

Edit:probably had a softbrain moment found it but beware boss is quite powerful.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017
patch.0.6.5.0.1 prostitute input fucked up by rough mouse system
Excitement was hype at 'input', then back down immediately afterwards. Probably, maybe, but I guess not very likely will the devs eventually let you choose what you are willing to sell yourself for in prostitution without dealing with RNG and skipping 5 or more potential buyers before finally getting the result you want.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes