Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
how to use this item bros? View attachment 1609946
Don't move while using it. The weapon fails silently without any feedback to the player. This probably should be changed.

Oh, and your save will be invalid as of 0.6.5.1. No point in editing it now.
"CORE UPDATE, not support saves too outdated and DO NOT OVERWRITE! UNZIP GAME IN A NEW FOLDER!"

His english is actually pretty good, except when writing changelogs that's just horrible. When I said that to him he told me that these were more like personal notes for himself, but I haven't bothered asking why he's using these as official documentation for his updates. Everybody likes having proper documentation, but nobody likes making it and, alas, 417 is hardly an exception.

Core update means he changed something that has this tendency to break stuf- BUGS FOR THE BUG GOD!!!

I have no idea what versions are too outdated, but I'd still give it a try. To increase your odds keeping your save you can try the following
  • Not saving right in the middle of combat (where tons of core stuff happens)
  • Make your save on the overmap (leave whatever area you're in)
  • Save after doing a rebirth (this will wipe all the dictionaries that keep track of quests and state of the world etc)
Not overwriting the game folder with the updated version means extracting the archive in its own empty folder. You can still delete the old version after successfully updating.

Reactions: st0

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"CORE UPDATE, not support saves too outdated and DO NOT OVERWRITE! UNZIP GAME IN A NEW FOLDER!"

Core update means he changed something that has this tendency to break stuf- BUGS FOR THE BUG GOD!!!

I have no idea what versions are too outdated, but I'd still give it a try. To increase your odds keeping your save you can try the following
  • Not saving right in the middle of combat (where tons of core stuff happens)
  • Make your save on the overmap (leave whatever area you're in)
  • Save after doing a rebirth (this will wipe all the dictionaries that keep track of quests and state of the world etc)
Not overwriting the game folder with the updated version means extracting the archive in its own empty folder. You can still delete the old version after successfully updating.
What is the point in telling me what I already know?

Nestogate

Aug 15, 2021
If I don't pick any personality, I could use both High-quality Weapons and Mage stuff right?
Will I miss any content by going to the "Personality|Normal" Route?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021

WonderOfGujira

Jan 20, 2022
Is there an easier way to get pregnant from a Deepone so I can get the new godess? I try to get raped by one but most of the times they'll just start putting piercings on me.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ahh, Valkyrie Profile 2. I still have my PS2 copy of the game.
But man. that Username! Sometimes I do love this man's sense of humour.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonaRPG 0.6.5.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The MEGA link is for 0.6.5.0. The 0.6.5.0.1 patch is attached, in case you don't trust my prepatches.
Please support Eccma417 through either , or !

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes