brazilla

May 30, 2021
page of the wiki is pretty much done, only "Semen Demon" and "Whore of Babylon" need a page but I don't know much about those so I'll leave it to people who do. If you do it, please try to remain consistent with the other traits pages.
Next will be a rework of the existing page.

Feel free to correct any mistake I may have made.
done

Reactions: Myha

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
That input thing reminded me of the key imputs being hidden in screen... Was that fixed or it was something on my part (wrong resolution?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

st0

Dec 7, 2019
*LonaRPG [v0.6.4.2 Beta] Unofficial English Translation Patch V38*

Hello everyone I translate this in my spare time so it may have a few bugs.
This patch is fully translated. If you decide to download it I hope you can enjoy it.

Latest version is 38-Updated to
v0.6.4.2. Merged official content that was translated into this update.

If you find some text or names that sound weird or don't make sense PLS send me a screenshot. Thank you everyone for your help.

EccmA417/Squark Please feel free to use my work in any way you like.
Anyone who wants to use my work or edit it Please feel free do so. Improve it however you like.
Hi, question about patch installation regarding version 0.6.4.2 V38. Readme says "delete old ENG folder", but there's a number of files in there that have no equivalents in the patch. Is it safe to really delete the folder, or is it better to overwrite the files changed in your patch while leaving the unchanged files alone? I think the last version I used was 0.6.3.1 V36, and then I did not delete the old files, but overwrote them instead, with seemingly no detrimental results.

From report generated by WinMerge diff tool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
That input thing reminded me of the key imputs being hidden in screen... Was that fixed or it was something on my part (wrong resolution?)
You mean you can see it in window mode but can't see it when fullscreen ?

Nestogate

Aug 15, 2021
Question:
>Is Nymphomaniac even worth picking?
>How can I edit one's save file? Notepad++ trick seems to not work.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes