Buhesudik

Nov 4, 2019
The reason has been found. The version of joiplay is too high and can only be valid in the lower version
I Did not understand what you said, the modification I made makes it possible to play the latest versions of LonaRPG on the latest version of Joiplay.

SKT111

Sep 15, 2020
I Did not understand what you said, the modification I made makes it possible to play the latest versions of LonaRPG on the latest version of Joiplay.
I don't know if you encountered it during the test. When entering some maps, the screen will be black and get stuck. Sorry, forgive my poor English

Aug 11, 2021
Hello. I recently started playing this game. Found it in your signature Yukihirou by the way in another thread. And I think this game looks great.

I have one gripe with the game though. Maybe a bug, but I can'r use shift or ctrl anymore while moving. It went fine doing the sewer rat extermination quest, and the buttons work on the world map and in dialouges. But she just wont run or hide anymore.

Perfect health. No injuries. STA and HP is maxed. I don't understand it. I have no other input that could interfer either.

Edit: Okay! So, it was a bug of sorts. I became frustrated and mashed some asdf-keys and hit a guy in the tavern and lo and behold: she can run and hide again.
Everyone started to fight. Like a real bar brawl. Epic game.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Yukihirou

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
Hello. I recently started playing this game. Found it in your signature Yukihirou by the way in another thread. And I think this game looks great.

I have one gripe with the game though. Maybe a bug, but I can'r use shift or ctrl anymore while moving. It went fine doing the sewer rat extermination quest, and the buttons work on the world map and in dialouges. But she just wont run or hide anymore.

Perfect health. No injuries. STA and HP is maxed. I don't understand it. I have no other input that could interfer either.

Edit: Okay! So, it was a bug of sorts. I became frustrated and mashed some asdf-keys and hit a guy in the tavern and lo and behold: she can run and hide again.
yea i had a moment my movements keys stoped working for no actual reason on 1 of my saves but would work fine on a different save

Buhesudik

Nov 4, 2019
I don't know if you encountered it during the test. When entering some maps, the screen will be black and get stuck. Sorry, forgive my poor English
In my tests I hadn't seen this, when I get to this part I press enter and the options appear to choose whether I want to leave or stay, you can tell me what version of your LonaRPG is and if possible tell me at least one of the maps that gives this error for me to try to solve?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021

This is a bug that crept in somewhere after 0610, it has been fixed now but you'll have to wait for the next stable release. When this bug happens using any skill (hitting anything with it not required) will allow sprinting and sneaking again.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
Players, NPC, and Enemies will all take damage during sex, how much damage depends on if you struggle or if you are a nympho and are going the sex fighter route. You will also take more damage if your stamina is in the red. Keep in mind you also gain XP during sex, how much varies but can be faster lvl than fighting sometimes.
Literally not even the thing I'm asking for
I need a way to disable it for enemies, so that they don't take damage

SKT111

Sep 15, 2020
In my tests I hadn't seen this, when I get to this part I press enter and the options appear to choose whether I want to leave or stay, you can tell me what version of your LonaRPG is and if possible tell me at least one of the maps that gives this error for me to try to solve?
This problem exists in both 0.6.3.1 and 0.6.4.2. Map cemetery

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone knows how to get the metamorphosis achievement?
be reborn as a deepone, go to the fishkind island, feed the sea witch, and talk to her again after feeding her to get the ability to change into your own see witch
to get the ability to reborn hve a child with a fishkind or deepone
you will know that you are a deep one by seeing if you have status of body odor

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Maybe if there was an actual way to do so?
I think he has no idea what you mean, and neither have I. The idea of not damaging enemies makes little sense, but during sex if you don't press any of the 'a', 's', 'd' or 'f' buttons you're unlikely to ever kill or exhaust anything.

You should know that purple numbers relate to increased arousal, yellow numbers mean stamina damage and red numbers mean life damage. I'm not sure if anything other than Lona will actually lose stamina from high arousal, but even if they did it won't kill them until they reach -100 stamina and while below 0 stamina they will become harmless and crawl on the ground. Furthermore most enemies, except for undead, have much more stamina than they have health, so if you don't press any buttons they could fuck Lona all day.

If you're worried about killing your client during prostitution then don't worry even with cheated stats and a macro keyboard I never managed to kill anyone.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes