ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
You need to be able to produce breast milk, have breast milk and baby stay. Elise have the breast mod for milk production.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
Go East until Pirate's Bane, then go North, don't go past the checkpoint/camp, then head East again through the forest. There should be a mining town inhabited by bandits. In that town, the building to the right of the cave/mine entrance should have the pig in a cell.
there is only a dead pig inside it ?!

UNICOROSSI

Mar 25, 2021
I am new to the game and I am trying to rebirth Lona but I don't understand how to do it, sorry for the English I am writing it with the translator

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
huh? didnt knew that was a thing, i was under the impression baby always left
Yeah, you go to Elise at clinic and have him mod your Breast to product milk. Then every time you have a baby they become special item you can see in inventory. Keep in mind however for each baby you have in inventory(Yes you can have more than 1) you will get a scene of them breast feeding off of you every so often and back to back for each baby so if you have 5 you will see the same scene 5 times without being able to skip.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
You need to be able to produce breast milk, have breast milk and baby stay. Elise have the breast mod for milk production.
I installed/bought the mod (a and b) for breastmilk and Lona does not get baby, I checked inventory too there's no baby maybe the devs remove it already I tried birthing in a safe place where there are no people and the baby is always gone by the time Lona recovers, while in the clinic I get kicked out after birthing then baby is still gone. not in the inventory either, am I missing something or the event is removed? but Lona says she'll protect the baby that's why I wanna keep the baby. Should I take some medicine so I won't get out of stamina?

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
I installed/bought the mod (a and b) for breastmilk and Lona does not get baby, I checked inventory too there's no baby maybe the devs remove it already I tried birthing in a safe place where there are no people and the baby is always gone by the time Lona recovers, while in the clinic I get kicked out after birthing then baby is still gone. not in the inventory either, am I missing something or the event is removed? but Lona says she'll protect the baby that's why I wanna keep the baby. Should I take some medicine so I won't get out of stamina?
If the child is human, moot or deep-one it will disappear and become a NG+ in case Lona dies

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta.0.6.4.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game, please support eccma417 through either or , but you can also buy the game through instead - if that's your jam.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there a way to disable or hide the h-scenes and just see the pixel animations? If not it would be nice.
You could mod it by just adding a blank image to all the h-scene images in the correct folder. I'm sure there are specific instructions somewhere for the specific RPG Maker version.

SKT111

Sep 15, 2020
*LonaRPG [v0.6.3.1 Beta] Unofficial JoiPlay(Android) Fix*

Hi, I made a mod/fix in my spare time that makes it possible to play the latest versions of LonaRPG through joiplay in android, hope you all like it.

Only tested on version 0.6.3.1

Installation:

If you find any bugs please let me know. Thank you.
*LonaRPG [v0.6.3.1 Beta] Unofficial JoiPlay(Android) Fix*

Hi, I made a mod/fix in my spare time that makes it possible to play the latest versions of LonaRPG through joiplay in android, hope you all like it.

Only tested on version 0.6.3.1

Installation:

If you find any bugs please let me know. Thank you.
The game button doesn't respond

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes