Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Okay I understand, thanks for the input. Also, while we are at, I saw people asking how to become like the Sea Witch, is this implemented ? How to do so then ?

Last but not least, after resurrecting the Sea Witch, Justice took her somewhere... is there another quests regarding the Sea Witch or not at the moment ?

Thanks to whoever will answer to my questions.

skulliona

Jul 4, 2021
Go East until Pirate's Bane, then go North, don't go past the checkpoint/camp, then head East again through the forest. There should be a mining town inhabited by bandits. In that town, the building to the right of the cave/mine entrance should have the pig in a cell.

THEHUSSAR

Jul 12, 2018
Shouldn't “网络帐号” be "网络账号" instead ?
For the " 论坛社区名称 " option to appear, previous “平台类别”--->“社交平台”(Eighth option) must chose "论坛社区"
Is this layout of word choice different because of my IP ?
Yes, you did the right thing
Its spelling error on my fault

idk, the way you want to report it is kind of controversial, seeing as you seemingly want to give eccma up as well with some of those links. As much as he can be bitchy, he doesn't deserve to be f'd over for wanting his own freedoms.
Yeah, you're right. I edited them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Quick question. Is there a favoritism aspect in this game? Like choosing to help one faction over another? The choice with Helping Milo kill Adam or Help Adam gave me this thought.

Arkknaukt

Nov 25, 2021
Hello , After you finish the quest "Steal Document" and came back to bar then give to Cecily what i have to do next it seem there is no more quest and now im stuck pls help me if you know how to continue
It's by far the end of quests of Cecily branch. No additional contents till further update (and I assume that both the master and the butler will eventually get onboard when their storyline were completed; if not killed by Milo.)

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or not but the Prostitution requirement score for most Fish People on the Fish Island does not depend on the Sexy score. Instead, it actually depends on the Weak score. Only the Weapon Merchant next to the Ticket Seller calculates with the Sexy score. I've tested it myself. Of course, there might be other friendly fish people that calculate the number with Sexy also. But so far I've only found that 1 merchant.

Last edited:
Reactions: SarcasticEnigma

bom1962

Jun 3, 2018
Did you guy vote yet ? Front page LonaRPG there is vote for add control mouse
(I just come check btw and there is vote going progress)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rizard2000
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes