foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I wish I know how to mod the game so that the piercings don't give any negative effects and only has "Increase Sexy" and "Decrease Weak"

Last edited:

skulliona

Jul 4, 2021
idk, the way you want to report it is kind of controversial, seeing as you seemingly want to give eccma up as well with some of those links. As much as he can be bitchy, he doesn't deserve to be f'd over for wanting his own freedoms.

Reactions: THEHUSSAR

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
How do you know when you about to give birth?
The screen blinks and you can't interact with anything, neither you can go anywhere like the open world you'll just stay on the room you are in till you get -100 stamina and give birth, when you wake up baby is gone whether your in the clinic, forest, highway.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys, I have a question for you : Even if I searched through the thread, I couldn't find any clues on how to feed the False Sea Witch found in the deep ones temple... It says it needs sperm, but which one, and how many please ? Thanks in advance !

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
“被举报平台”--->“网络帐号”(Fourth option)
Shouldn't “网络帐号” be "网络账号" instead ?
For the " 论坛社区名称 " option to appear, previous “平台类别”--->“社交平台”(Eighth option) must chose "论坛社区"
Is this layout of word choice different because of my IP ?

Last edited:
Reactions: THEHUSSAR

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Hello guys, I have a question for you : Even if I searched through the thread, I couldn't find any clues on how to feed the False Sea Witch found in the deep ones temple... It says it needs sperm, but which one, and how many please ? Thanks in advance !
Go to the In in the fish town. There is a guy with a wolf hood in a room. Talk to him and accept him to follow you because he wants to meet a mermaid.

Reactions: Hellrider666
Dec 21, 2020
you can give her any type of sperm even the cooked one

Dec 21, 2020
View attachment 1587965
here's what happens when I birthed at the clinic, I try talking beforehand to the doctor but there's no birth options in barter. When your birthing you can't interact with anything. (doors, people, basic needs)
just go to the forest,highway,plain,etc

How do you know when you about to give birth?
Lona will tell you a few days before giving birth, she will tell you that she will have to give birth one day

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Also, is this mandatory to have the nymphomaniac trait to be able to learn the juicing skill ?
There's the witch juice which allow Lona to use Juicing skill for a short amount of time, you don't actually have to pick Nympho for that, but that thing is frustrating to use, save and experiment is my advice.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
because it drains your energy from orgasm yes?
Never tried it again since last time I used it on ver 0.5xx (Don't know if Eccma changed anything ater that). But basically it's tripping, literally an acid trip. And since I played on Doom mode virgin Lona, drugs like that are and multi-orgasm tend to end the run quickly so I never touch it.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes