Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
It's less of a pain to simply bear the stamina burden than to micro-manage my breadcrumbs every single day, and then still not have enough inventory space.

View attachment inventory lag.mp4

This is the fastest I can transfer items from one inventory to another, and this is a puny little inventory. My current inventory is far worse.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
No but in the case of the bank, I feel that you should. Stop draining more STA than is needed.
I simply feel different on that matter. As you can see I have no shortage of STA, or means of replenishing STA, so the choice is based on what I consider takes less IRL effort.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I simply feel different on that matter. As you can see I have no shortage of STA, or means of replenishing STA, so the choice is based on what I consider takes less IRL effort.
Whatever works best for you but going with such a load has always seemed silly to me.
Oh and 100 STA is NOT plenty when you're burning it more quickly without any real need to.
I still think 700+ Soups is too many.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
It looks to me like the issue is with having a ton of different stamina replenishers. You shouldn't have much mystery meat after the first area. There are much higher quality stamina replenishers that you could trade for and have fewer of. It's like carrying around every grey item you find in any RPG - of course inventory will become a problem.

Reactions: eternian

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
page of the wiki is pretty much done, only "Semen Demon" and "Whore of Babylon" need a page but I don't know much about those so I'll leave it to people who do. If you do it, please try to remain consistent with the other traits pages.
Next will be a rework of the existing page.

Feel free to correct any mistake I may have made.

王者聖

Sep 5, 2020
hey guy, I found a video about robbing the bank.
If someone wants to rob the bank in the doom mode then they can refer to this video!

王者聖

Sep 5, 2020
hey guy, I found a video about robbing the bank.
If someone wants to rob the bank in the doom mode then they can refer to this video!
because I don't have said at least 3 comments, then I can't put the link, there is the video name.

lonaRPG - 【Rob The Bank 搶銀行】 (DOOM MODE)

Reactions: Nightverge
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes