Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
also, what happens to the sea witch after cthulhu gets her?

maybe there's another mission involving her, but i don't think there is since all her missions are linked to achievements and there's no more achievements linked to her.
U mean Justice?? idk, but they're in the Oriental Exchange making a Gay Novel

Pescabor95

Dec 31, 2021
Im in the fish temple where they send you to the mermaid but how do i do this puzzle? i didnt know the details of this quest cuz the texts werent in english?

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
1643537287174.png Is 'Accept your fate' just a death sentence? because i pressed this once back then when Lona was a slave in the broadblade gang, the result was a terrifying image of Lona. Or is it different depending on the location??

Nekkolover21

Apr 3, 2020
I saw in a changelog that the devs added sex with wolves and "common dogs," but how is that even triggered? Any wolf attacks just result in Lona dead so far for me.

thethingling

Mar 6, 2019
I saw in a changelog that the devs added sex with wolves and "common dogs," but how is that even triggered? Any wolf attacks just result in Lona dead so far for me.
Juicable if you can see sausage but there's few mechanics yet outside of this. Bobo however is one of the few that will initiate of their own accord when in their pen. Note that the dire wolves are extremely lethal and overall difficult without dropping their stamina first as well.

WonderOfGujira

Jan 20, 2022
I've got a couple questions: 1-After the repairing the overlord canon quest, how do I proceed with Lisa's quest? 2-Is there any mod that helps me level up or get traits that are blocked for my Lona?; and if so, how do I use it?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes