DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
No. Only go New Game if the changelog says that it breaks your saved games, like it did in 0.6.5.0.
But don't attempt to load any saves prior to 0.6.5.0 into any later versions, they just won't work.
i had no problem rebirthing for this version hehe

WonderOfGujira

Jan 20, 2022
Hey guys, are there any requirements to rebirth after having fishkind babies? I kill myself after having them but it won't give me the option to rebirth. Also, is it necessary to kill Adam in order to keep siding with Milo?; or can I just lie to him and then tell him about Cecily?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Hey guys, are there any requirements to rebirth after having fishkind babies? I kill myself after having them but it won't give me the option to rebirth. Also, is it necessary to kill Adam in order to keep siding with Milo?; or can I just lie to him and then tell him about Cecily?
the only babies that are accepted by rebirth are human, moot, and deepone, not fishkind, goblin, orc, or abomination if they're in you inventory not rebirth material

Reactions: WonderOfGujira

saitosa

May 10, 2020
oookaaay. anybody knows a way to modify the attack value with cheats or save editor so I can one shot basically anyone?

Nocturns

Jun 7, 2017
I finnaly meet the fake sea witch. How do I transform Lona into sea witch?
Even if I had man semen in my inventory, it doesn't give me a way to give it to her.

I kill myself after having them but it won't give me the option to rebirth.
You can also do rebirth after finishing game via boarding the ship.
Its a fictive character, but somehow I feel bad killing Lona after what she went thru (Deepone nest), seeing her smile instead of tombstone is the least I can do for her.

Also, what is the difference between Deepone and fishkind?

WonderOfGujira

Jan 20, 2022
Even if I had man semen in my inventory, it doesn't give me a way to give it to her.

Its a fictive character, but somehow I feel bad killing Lona after what she went thru (Deepone nest), seeing her smile instead of tombstone is the least I can do for her.

I believe you need to have the semen demon trait so you can gather semen as food and give it to her, either that or you can take a guy in the Fishtopia market inn to her, that'll give you more EXP and a CG

Reactions: Nocturns

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020

deepones npc are (i think) more human than fishkind npc. deepone babys allows you to rebirth as one you will see in the stats bar (the one with has medical/body stuff/mood) body odor and will have blue eyes in your portrait, when you meet the sea witch after completing her quest (giving 10 semon(anykind)/grab the poor bastard in the inn and take him to the sea witch), talk to her and if you are using the translation the option that states a familial bond (son/daughter) to get the power and fishkind babies you can sell or if food is scarce put them in the cauldron and cook them into food for they each count as ten meat pieces and are the same as animal meat

Reactions: Nocturns

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
sorry i dont know how to fix your problem, i just had no problem rebirthing ... idk tho if i got the full update then for there is no up to date guide XD
Unless you started a completely new game in 0.6.6.0, then no. You didn't get the full update.
Rebirthing is not the same as starting a new game.

Vicloco51, the uninitialized constant DataManager::Mouse_Cursor part of the error report leads me to suggest you try deleting the MouseWheel.dll in the game's System folder.

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Have you ever played skyrim? Ever use the console commands?
Chances are you aren't typing it properly.

Console in Lona is quite literally code that the game runs, so it's case sensitive, and if even one thing is off or out of place it wont work.

It's sad your idea of a good game requires cheats though, I hope you find a game that more suits your tastes. Have you tried roblox or fortnite? :)
I got the notification of reply and feel I need to elaborate to you blockheads' here. You really do not get it do you?
I did not delete it because it the cheat did not work although it was the last straw.
I have plenty of good games or I would not be on this site. Library story, Witch maker of Akabur and Sad Crab mod, Daily lives of my countryside, College of Problems, Karynns prison, Grollok, SashionBusiness, Manila, SF , Bone tales...
I deleted the game because it was too hard and it required me to loose time for stupid shit instead of creating pleasure for me. It will come a massive shock to you so please sit down and strap yourself for this one...
I come to this side to find material to masturbate! I know it is shocking and I am weird in this little community but once you go out of this theme I can assure you there are others like me.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I got the notification of reply and feel I need to elaborate to you blockheads' here. You really do not get it do you?
I did not delete it because it the cheat did not work although it was the last straw.
I have plenty of good games or I would not be on this site. Library story, Witch maker of Akabur and Sad Crab mod, Daily lives of my countryside, College of Problems, Karynns prison, Grollok, SashionBusiness, Manila, SF , Bone tales...
I deleted the game because it was too hard and it required me to loose time for stupid shit instead of creating pleasure for me. It will come a massive shock to you so please sit down and strap yourself for this one...
I come to this side to find material to masturbate! I know it is shocking and I am weird in this little community but once you go out of this theme I can assure you there are others like me.
I agree with you on this part that there are better games than LonaRPG. I tried this game because somebody in a discord server once recommended this. The moment I started the game, the rats chewed me out too. I was confused and frustrated and at that point I thought I had to cheat because without cheating it'll take like 100 hours to complete all the content which is available as of now and it's true. Legend of Queen Opala Origins took me 50 damn hours to complete yet it was an enjoyable experience. That game is really big. LonaRPG has not much left except to do new side missions. There's hasn't been a single CG added in such a long time. I still play this game from time to time but it's not the type of game where you wake up every morning with the hype of completing it or exploring it. I by any means am not insulting this game or the DEV.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
We get it, you don't like the game and that's just fine. Your post smells defensive though. You don't have to defend your opinion if you yourself actually believe that it's valid. Is there any real reason to insult everybody here just because you don't happen to enjoy playing an actual game that has lewds that require working for? "Click click click sex click click click sex" style games don't generally appeal to me the way that they appear to grab you. I like my games to have a story - and sometimes I want the story to reveal itself a piece at a time.
I mean heck, we tried to help you enjoy this game but you were hellbent on lambasting virtually everything about this game.
The rats in the sewer are a hard first test yes, but they are manageable with the right tactics.
And no, cheating is not a tactic. We even tried to help you get them working but you weren't having any of that.

True, this game isn't for everyone and I won't lie - it did frustrate me at first but I like ARPGs enough to begin to enjoy it.
If you had posted earlier "This game's too hard, I won't waste my time on it" instead of "I've had enough of this crappy game. Delete.", we may have been more understanding. Lose time for stupid shit? What, like actually complete quests? Who has the time for that?

Again, we get it. Your level of fun is all about how hard and how much you can yank your todger. Not all of us equate fun to masturbatory quantity. Some of us like the challenge of this game (I think we might be masochists, but whatever) but it seems like a hard time of it is not for you. That's fine, I hope the games you do like from here actually satisfy you.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes