nhathato

Feb 2, 2019
What's the problem man? If the game doesn't work out for you, i did some tweaking since last month and now it works flawlessly

In case u need help (if you're fellow Android user) here's my requirement for LonaRPG on JoiPlay :
- LonaRPG (obviously) ver 0.5.4.0.1 (0.5.5 ain't friendly to JoiPlay at the moment, haven't tried the 0.5.6 yet)
- JoiPlay ver. 1.00.44 (newer version than that is FUBAR right now as far as i know)
- RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay ver. 1.01.40 (dunno if newer version works, dont care)
- Create new folder for your games (mine is JoiPlay) and put it in the internal storage, it won't work if you put it in your SD Card (example : internal/JoiPlay/"put_your_games_here")

//edit: just tried it on external storage, still works, but not optimized for all games, needs more test. In case you need to find the save, it will be in : (internal/Android/data/cyou.joiplay.joiplay/files/"your_game_folder_name")
instead of the game folder

- if you've already download the VXACE RTP, put it in the RPG Maker Plugin folder (it should be look like this : internal/Android/data/cyou.joiplay.rpgm/RTP/RPGVXACE)

As for my phone, i use Realme C12, a cheap ass mid tier Android phone with godly battery
ehm the newest version keep on crashing on my phone, do you know how to short it out ?

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
are the questmarks removed or is this a bug ? had no questmark for the missing convoi and neither to the inn to give the rat tails

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
someone needs to update the cheat mod. i wouldnt even know where to start.
The cheat mod still works. I used it just now. Only downside if that you'll probably cant spawn the more recently added items. You can use console commands still though if you can get the ID numbers of the items/traits whatevs. Based from what I see in the 91_Game_Actor_Inheritance file, abomination lona trait ID should be 49, so you do $game_player.actor.add_state(49)

This is all I have so far. Won't be able to actually start my playthrough until later tonight.
Edit: Nevermind, she doesn't transform. I think.
Does the abomination lona in the traits menu show "Sickly"? and its basically just a permanent debuff that you have?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Haven't played it yet, is it worth playing?
Depends on what you are looking for.
If you are looking for a CG collection type game, this is not it.
If you looking for a quickie before you go to work, this is not it.
If you are looking for a light hearted adventure, this is not it.
To enjoy this game, you either play with cheats (cause learning the mechanics of this game will take time and not everyone can afford to invest themselves to learn it which is understandable) to enjoy the game's story, or you can take the time to learn the mechanics of the game by spending a lot of time dying over and over again.
This is not a easy game. There are several guides out there for this game to make the experience easier and cheats to make it more accessible.
There is gore, rape, scat, and god knows what else.
Think of it like Darkest dungeons/dark souls except (its rpgm) you are a "helpless" girl trying to survive in that hell hole of a world.
There is rng in this game that will seem unfair (and sometimes it is), almost everything is stronger than you and 90% of the time you can't fight head on, and sometimes the AI is a little erratic and the RPGM engine makes combat limiting, but, its a good game. Lots of different ways to play it, lots of different ways to survive.
There is a lot of replayability and replaying it is recommended. The story is unique and interesting, there is a lot of secrets and easter eggs for players to find. And the dev is pretty consistent with updates and a lot of community members to make the game more enjoyable.
But if you aren't into that, I do not recommend it.

Where can i watch some or all pictures from this game?
There is a Fortune Teller at the building above the tavern. You can visit her to view all the previous CGs you collected.

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
Is this a bug or drop rate has change?
I start a New game. I run past all the rats until I trigger sneak tutorial that grant 5 stat points.
I put in 4 to scout and 1 to 'tough' personality then I lure all goblins to traps.
Then I go back to kill all the rats with sword, rats drop like 2-3 meat per kill.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
what is ur ranking on stats in order of worth it ? : constituion ,etc..
It depends on your build really, if you go warrior you want ATK and END but if youre mage you go WIS and END
overall I think END is best overallmore HP and more STM is always good, lvl 5 SCU is essential to sneak on some quests unless you want to cheese them

zeroteck00

Apr 25, 2018
i would like to play this, but the gameplay ist just the worst ive ever seen... its beyond aweful, its almost unplayable

95enoz95

Sep 26, 2020
A little help pls how do you escape the "deep one" island?????
Look for it on northeast part of the island map, it has a different tileset from everything around it.

Where's the bestiality in this game even? It's only boars and wolf encounters?
I only know of two instances, a dog and a pig, both triggers on capture.
The dog is on a rogue faction northwest of the saint monastery. And the pig is on another rogue faction, before you cross the mountains that take you to South Gate Campsite, to the west.

Reactions: Daioh

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
Les go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that was a long one. How about we talk about something else now? A wild speculations on possible events that happening in the story for example. That'd be fun.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
i find it very interesting when you try to escape with ships with your debt you can apprehended by the debtors out of nowhere, but if you kill them before you escape there you can just escape no problems.
Its almost 3 gold for free for guys !

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes