Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Bro. Do you actually want, my genuine response to all of that? Or are you just trolling me for writing a long post?
If you don't want to answer, that's fine. I was mostly interested in why you think Elise is out to enslave people. Like no offense dude, but that's some tin foil hat level of conjecture. I still stand by my point that killing him isn't an altruistic action. It's like the equivalent of arresting an abusive parent, but forcing the kids to survive on their own. You're just introducing the victims to a different sort of hardship.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wut? No MEGA link?
Nope. MEGA canned Eccma417's account.

Patch 0.6.7.0.1

Please consider supporting Eccma417 through either , or by buying it off his page.

Last edited:

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.7.0

Wut? No MEGA link?

Patch 0.6.7.0.1

Please consider supporting Eccma417 through either , or by buying it off his page.
Thank you for your patronage, Spark. Without you, this very memeing game would not be popular to us so easily.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.7.0

Wut? No MEGA link?

Patch 0.6.7.0.1

Thanks Squark, you're the best!

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
How Pregnancy/Baby's works in this game? Do they grow up and act like Companions, which can also get raped/killed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XDHGX

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Sorry, for me it's been several builds ago and I didn't pay much attention to how long 0670 has been in development and these recipes have been in the game for at least half a year already so surely this note must have been taken care of ages ago...

View attachment 1741195
It's back. The contraband note is now flowing in the air. But I can't interact with it. Is it a bug??
Edit 1: You need to be in front of Lisa and face backward to pick up the note. LOL.

curcum

Jul 30, 2020
If you don't want to answer, that's fine. I was mostly interested in why you think Elise is out to enslave people. Like no offense dude, but that's some tin foil hat level of conjecture. I still stand by my point that killing him isn't an altruistic action. It's like the equivalent of arresting an abusive parent, but forcing the kids to survive on their own. You're just introducing the victims to a different sort of hardship.
the guy has literally failed experiments ( last time I checked they were humans ) in his basement, also the brainwashing/ enslaving is explained in Elise's diary.
also it's completely different from an abusive parent it's more like the island of doctor Monroe; the more Elise is left experimenting the worse it will most likely get, the reasonable thing to do is to stop it by getting rid of him; to be fair once the people have been brainwashed they are most likely already lost (we don't know if the process is reversible) very different from an abused kid who is still able to recover.
And last but not least Elise experimented without consent on Lona and that in my opinion is enough to get rid of someone

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Aight guys, I bring you good news: You can rebirth as an abomination using old saves, and I strongly encourage you to rebirth in general because even though you can load old saves, the update breaks the Dark Cauldron skill.

Further good news, it looks like you can choose to rebirth as a human even if you've given birth to Deep One and Abomination babies. The problem is that the all of them are listed as "human" but the last option seems to be Abomination. Here's a screenshot:
wait what now.PNG
Abomination Lona starts with the debuff "Sickly" which lowers base health and stamina.
Edit: Nevermind, you just need to talk to a the one abomination NPC in Noer. You gain two skills, but it would seem that there is no transformation. The skills have different effects based on whether you're tapping or holding the key. The first one lets you rubber band towards wherever you're attacking or yanks a target towards you. The second lets you summon a monster from a corpse or eat the corpse Prototype-style.

Last edited:

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.7.0

Wut? No MEGA link?

Patch 0.6.7.0.1

Aye~ They added Korean translations for Grayrat and Cecily~ I can (un)officially translate them properly now~
Still no KOR translation for Desert island though haha.
Also thanks for the update~

Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
the guy has literally failed experiments ( last time I checked they were humans ) in his basement, also the brainwashing/ enslaving is explained in Elise's diary.
also it's completely different from an abusive parent it's more like the island of doctor Monroe; the more Elise is left experimenting the worse it will most likely get, the reasonable thing to do is to stop it by getting rid of him; to be fair once the people have been brainwashed they are most likely already lost (we don't know if the process is reversible) very different from an abused kid who is still able to recover.
And last but not least Elise experimented without consent on Lona and that in my opinion is enough to get rid of someone
Is it explicitly stated what the dudes in the basement are? I wouldn't doubt that they're failed experiments, but I'm not convinced they're from specifically brainwashing. The brainwashing idea seems a bit farfetched to me because we aren't explicitly told or shown how effective it actually is. It's hard to say whether it's actually brainwashing or simply brain damage from the way the note is worded. There's a goblin in the basement with its skull opened, but it's also missing its hands and feet if I remember right. It also doesn't appear to be alive. Point is, there's very little we actually know that points to him going down the brainwashing route.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes