ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
So... While I was testing how I should build my Jack of all Trades Lona and testing how much damage she does without Personality traits, I accidently discovered a game changing feature that I am not sure is a hidden feature that was intended for testing. Apparently, the command $TEST=TRUE and you hold CTRL (sneak), you can clip through walls. I did not know this and I thought it was really neat lol. Even if you go to menu and reload a different save, you will still be able to clip through walls. This means it will also work in DOOM play throughs... though... it kills the fun. You can literally ignore all the stealth in the game by just slipping through the walls lol.
Edit1: you can also use this on the map. Clipping through walls and rivers is pretty neat!

The second thing I wanna talk about is a Infinite grinding spot that I discovered. I haven't seen anyone mention it before so Ima just say it. At the graveyard (once you unlock the catacomb), the catacomb resets after going out to the graveyard and going back in. There are 4 red rats there which drops a decent amount of food. There are plenty of traps for you to disarm and get wood. On the lower level of the catacomb there are 5 Orkind there (1 Orc and 4 goblins) which you can reset the map once or twice to collect Orkind ears for quests from the guild. Of course, there are plenty of skeletons for you to grind as well.
If you are worried about the world difficulty rising while grinding, this spot is the best place the grind out without any worries. It is a great source of food and EXP if you plan to farm the orkind on the lower level. Stealth is recommended as the skeletons will not agro you as long as they don't see you. If you are planning to farm the orkinds but don't want to fight the orc, you can just slip passed the ogre and kill the 4 goblins instead.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Apparently, the command $TEST=TRUE and you hold CTRL (sneak), you can clip through walls. I did not know this and I thought it was really neat lol. Even if you go to menu and reload a different save, you will still be able to clip through walls.
Variables that start with $ are global variables in ruby, this one is for development purposes that does certain things when set to true, such as noclip and it affects new games by making you start with the debug tool and it may change the starting map. $TEST is set to true automatically if you start the game via RPGMaker.
The second thing I wanna talk about is a Infinite grinding spot that I discovered. I haven't seen anyone mention it before so Ima just say it.
Btw, if you have completed the strange energy in the cemetery quest or are able to start it then you can also farm the rats there for animal meat quite quickly and without increasing the world difficulty and also without risk of encounter.
If you are worried about the world difficulty rising while grinding, this spot is the best place the grind out without any worries
WorldDifficulty is lowered quite a bit when captured by orkind during an orkind encounter, where they will take Lona to the nearest orkind place. Some are easier to escape from than others, nothing stopping you from letting yourself get captured by going all KYAAA!! during the orkind encounter.

Few tips:
-Consider body mods from Elise to mitigate stamina loss from wounds
-Part of your equipment will be in the loot chest, but it cannot be opened while in combat
-Stealth, traps and juicing and sea witch transformation work without equipment

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I love how food becomes less of an issue as the world difficulty level goes up. I'm starting to see how and why Tektaara is carrying so much loot. It pains me to throw away all the meat I'm getting, and the meat just won't stop throwing itself at me.

Heroon

Nov 22, 2020
is that any full game save?
Or can someone send me just save I don't care if its finish or not I just bored the play first hours on game..

IeuanGuz

Apr 4, 2022
Made a Food Data Table(or Food effectivness Sheet) for 0.5.3.2 like an year ago, i hope data is still relatable to this day. Although not included, orkind or abomination semen is the most efficient in terms of Food per Weight, and overall, selling normal smoked meat is best money strategy in terms of food. Hope it helps. Meat_the_Data.png

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I love how food becomes less of an issue as the world difficulty level goes up. I'm starting to see how and why Tektaara is carrying so much loot. It pains me to throw away all the meat I'm getting, and the meat just won't stop throwing itself at me.
View attachment farming meat.mp4

Edit: You are correct, though, because I do owe the majority of these gold coins to being able to pick up everything I come across. (Fatso drops 2 halberds? Yoink!) It's just that food is of very little concern.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Ferghus and XDHGX

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I can't find it.
Sorry, for me it's been several builds ago and I didn't pay much attention to how long 0670 has been in development and these recipes have been in the game for at least half a year already so surely this note must have been taken care of ages ago...

everyone likes documentation except when they have to make it.png

• Sad
Reactions: XDHGX

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
Made a Food Data Table(or Food effectivness Sheet) for 0.5.3.2 like an year ago, i hope data is still relatable to this day. Although not included, orkind or abomination semen is the most efficient in terms of Food per Weight, and overall, selling normal smoked meat is best money strategy in terms of food. Hope it helps. View attachment 1741114
Where can you get Good Soup for only 75 TP?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes