Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So... what am i supposed to do, is there a way to fix it or should i just wait for an update?
Flag the guy that made the translation (by putting a @ before their name) and tell them.
Then again I've seen a lot of MTLs for this game start and then die. Some others continue but have a chance to bork.
As I choose to use the game's inbuilt English (which is NOT perfect), I haven't had any issues like yours.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
Probably the Golden Bar, but it's not worth it. You'd need to have a dirty score below a certain number and a Slope Temporary Visa to enter, which means either buying one (10k TP) or waiting until you get one for free by doing pretty much all the quests in Noer. And that's not to mention that you'll need to leave the place and clean yourself if you want to continue prostituting there. If you just want easy money and don't mind save scumming, you could rob the warehouse with the fish dudes every couple days and reroll the chest content until you get something expensive.
Yeah it is a huge hassle.. i want to sell virginity for at least 1 gold coin...
Tried with rudesine people at best you get 4 large copper coins

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Puzzle around with items a bit to find which give the most sexy for the least weak, or which items lower weak the most without lowering too much sexy. Wooden shield is a good example of the latter.
That's the thing though. There's only one outfit and hair style I'm aware of that adds Sexy. I know the 9 inch tribe markings add Sexy and reduces Weak, but I don't recall any weapon or off-hand that adds Sexy.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
That's the thing though. There's only one outfit and hair style I'm aware of that adds Sexy. I know the 9 inch tribe markings add Sexy and reduces Weak, but I don't recall any weapon or off-hand that adds Sexy.
Wooden shield: -15 weak for -5 sexy, much better deal than
Spellbook: -10 weak for -5 sexy, but still better than things that reduce weak in equal proportion to sexy

Sur boots gives 10 sexy for 0 weak
Fapping temporarily gives 50 sexy without increasing weak (sage mode)

There's no thing, just look for ways...
Or just go with whatever sexy you can get and reload or reenter and try again if you get turned down.

It takes 1000 sexy to increase the rate by 1, and this guy has 2 (whore outfit is useless except for some effect on dirt I forgot what it was but you can just bathe)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: XDHGX and Ferghus

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Yeah it is a huge hassle.. i want to sell virginity for at least 1 gold coin...
Tried with rudesine people at best you get 4 large copper coins
Getting a full gold coin for your virginity seems kind of insane. 4 large copper coins is pretty damn good.

yc4ever

Jan 10, 2020
how do i rebirth? already gave 2 abomination babies to elise, dying just give me standard death scene and selecting new game in title screen doesnt change anything as well.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I would like to ask about rebirth too, I read a lot of comments saying that if you do the ship ending you don't need to give birth and having your baby ran away for NG+, but it didn't work so i am still confused about this.

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
So, Lona decided to dance at the bar. She gave the viewers a good show, and completed the dance perfectly. When they got permission to rape her, she ran to the back yard. As you can see, she's still a virgin, but she's still got creampied? How? (not that I mind tho, but how!?)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how do i rebirth? already gave 2 abomination babies to elise, dying just give me standard death scene and selecting new game in title screen doesnt change anything as well.
Abomination rebirths are and its unique condition is something only in the newest version. No one's dropped the most recent version here yet. If you give birth to a human, human (Deep One), or a Moot baby, they'll disappear when you wake up. When you die or leave on the ship after, you can rebirth. The babies that don't disappear, like goblins or regular fishkin, aren't valid for rebirths.
I would like to ask about rebirth too, I read a lot of comments saying that if you do the ship ending you don't need to give birth and having your baby ran away for NG+, but it didn't work so i am still confused about this.
I don't know what you read, but you still need a baby for the ship ending to NG+.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Flag the guy that made the translation (by putting a @ before their name) and tell them.
Then again I've seen a lot of MTLs for this game start and then die. Some others continue but have a chance to bork.
As I choose to use the game's inbuilt English (which is NOT perfect), I haven't had any issues like yours.
The translation I used works fine, and informed me that that's the end of Cecily's current content, IIRC.
So... what am i supposed to do, is there a way to fix it or should i just wait for an update?
Yes, you wait for update. That is the end of Cecily and GrayRat's quest line as of now. Nothing we can do about it ;.; Even in the translation notes, it is said to be WIP.
But it seems like the quest will most likely lead to Cecily having a happy ending (She boards the ship).
I haven't found any unfinished quest lines like Cecily's while doing the translations so that should be the only that is "broken".

If you do find other errors, please let me know <3
(Desert Island does not count btw~ We don't talk about Desert Island lol)

Edit 1: If you are looking for mostly original ENG with all the untranslated bits translated (except desert island), I recommend heading over to my post here
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-6-7-beta-hotfix-eccma417.49993/post-7835176
I went over the original ENG file and put all the missing translations and fixes in. I also included a change log for all the things I changed. There should not be any errors and I haven't found any so far. Feel free to use it as you please.

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene67

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know where to find the art/portraits related to achievements 14, 15, and 16? At least I think it's art, judging from the translation text file.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm now just missing the last one.
Also, does anyone know how to prevent Lisa's amnesia? Apparently you can get an ending on the ship where she reveals she remembers her trauma.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectS001
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes