Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Um this feels like an stupid question but when do we get abom lona update.

I went to LonaRPG discord but lo and behold first thing I saw was some girl commiting sucide.

Reactions: eugene67

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Anyone know where to find the art/portraits related to achievements 14, 15, and 16? At least I think it's art, judging from the translation text file.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm now just missing the last one.
Also, does anyone know how to prevent Lisa's amnesia? Apparently you can get an ending on the ship where she reveals she remembers her trauma.
I managed to find 15. Its at the very end of the Broadblade Gang's Hideout in the poorly lit room.
Lona map.PNG
Edit1: oh lol. Didn't read the edit lmao. Mind if i ask where 14 is?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Where can you get Good Soup for only 75 TP?
That's the base price you'd get if you were selling, not buying.
Um this feels like an stupid question but when do we get abom lona update.

I went to LonaRPG discord but lo and behold first thing I saw was some girl commiting sucide.
In a few days. Don't rush the guy that normally drops it.

I managed to find 15. Its at the very end of the Broadblade Gang's Hideout in the poorly lit room.
View attachment 1741586
Edit1: oh lol. Didn't read the edit lmao. Mind if i ask where 14 is?
In the barracks where you steal guns. It's on the 2nd floor, so you won't piss anyone off. It'll be somewhere on the northern wall. It should be a black square, basically. You could mistake it for a window.
Edit: The last one seems to be a picture of Pepe the Frog, but it's supposedly in one of the Deep One caves, but I don't know which. The MapID is FishkindCave1B2

Last edited:

Username4211

Mar 19, 2022
So I gave the game a whirl, got as far as the cecil rescue quest, but digging around there's a recollections image in the files. I'm guessing that's from an NPC I haven't met yet.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So I gave the game a whirl, got as far as the cecil rescue quest, but digging around there's a recollections image in the files. I'm guessing that's from an NPC I haven't met yet.
I'm sorry, what? If you're asking where you do recollections in-game, it's the house right above the inn.

Reactions: Username4211
Feb 11, 2021
eccma has a unique talent to get people pissed off at him, he should have been a streamer or something, this game isnt worth the amount of trouble
Now MEGA has canned the guy's account.

How very true.
just an fyi if you click on the mega link you get a message that it was taken down for very illegal reasons, someone should edited the mega out asap

Username4211

Mar 19, 2022
I'm sorry, what? If you're asking where you do recollections in-game, it's the house right above the inn.

The oriental express? I went there just now and there's no one to talk to besides the guard at the back door that doesn't like me too much. Haha.

I probably haven't progressed far enough to unlock that, or I broke something. I do see a crystal ball so that's probably a sign that this is the right place.

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
The oriental express? I went there just now and there's no one to talk to besides the guard at the back door that doesn't like me too much. Haha.

I probably haven't progressed far enough to unlock that, or I broke something. I do see a crystal ball so that's probably a sign that this is the right place.
Wait till night, the fortune teller will appear in the room on the right, open the door, go in and she'll let you see the recollections

Reactions: Username4211

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Wait till night, the fortune teller will appear in the room on the right, open the door, go in and she'll let you see the recollections
I could have sworn she's there in the mornings too.

If she's sucking dick in the toilet, you just need to keep interacting with the bathroom door until the scene triggers and she comes out.
Edit: Just did it on a new game. You don't need to progress anything to access it. Here's a screenshot below.
Fortune Teller.PNG

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes