rasafip143

May 24, 2021
Any way to make magic viable?
I tried to focus on that and it was way too much micromanagement for very little damage compared to ambush+backstab combo with the knife

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Guys, I just realized something. About 6 units of food will fill Lona's stomach. A saber weighs 12 units and is described in the game as "light." Halberds are the weight of 3 sabers. A quick google search reveals that a halberd (~6 lbs) really is about 3x the weight of a saber (~2 lbs). Lona can somehow survive on less than 2 lbs of food a day with minimal activity. She's actually very energy efficient for a human being, I don't know what the fuck people are complaining about when it comes to food.

Last edited:

Kilerig

Mar 24, 2022
Is it possible to play it on Android with Joiplay?
I've downloaded the archive from Mega and when I import it on Joiplay and start the game, it throws an error saying:
"Uninitialized constant Sensors::Basic_Sensor"
Did you manage to solve it in the end? I got the same error both on laptop and android joiplay:(

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
shxt, how does Abomination Lona even work? Does she becomes walking meat-pile?
Does anyone hs some pictures to share?

licher

Sep 6, 2018
No, I want THE recipe TO MAKE BOMBS? WHAT IS THE RÉCIPE TO MAKE FRAG USING THE CAULDRON skill?
it's not really worth making it

2 carbon, 2 saltpeter, 1 wooden club per bomb
then any hobo rag equip and bomb will change the bomb type

so to make a frag mine you need
2 wooden club = 2 carbon
+ 2 poop = 2 saltpeter (or farm them from skellys)
+ 1 wooden club
= frag bomb

frag bomb + any hobo rag = timed frag bomb
timed frag bomb + any hobo rag = frag mine

just buy them from lisa for 300tp+ each

Apr 1, 2020
it's not really worth making it

2 carbon, 2 saltpeter, 1 wooden club per bomb
then any hobo rag equip and bomb will change the bomb type

so to make a frag mine you need
2 wooden club = 2 carbon
+ 2 poop = 2 saltpeter (or farm them from skellys)
+ 1 wooden club
= frag bomb

frag bomb + any hobo rag = timed frag bomb
timed frag bomb + any hobo rag = frag mine

just buy them from lisa for 300tp+ each
Well, poop is nearly free, you'll obtain some of it just from playing with scat turned on. And if you're doing any cooking to make smoked meat, you're going to slowly obtain some carbon.

So yes, if you need a large quantity of bombs this probably isn't incredibly viable, but if you're just trying to process some waste products into something useful, this is an option.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Before I go to bed for the night, something to whet your, um, whetstones:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a fairly big one.
Hopefully the KOR translations will be up to date so I can finally properly translate Desert Island lol. Maybe optimize CompGrayRat and CompCecily so it is more accurate.

Kinda looking forword to Abomination Lona though haha.
Fk me can make bombs? Tf? I know we can make oil, carbon, and other shit, but we can make bombs? Tf? I need to test it and figure this shit out lol.

Also thanks for your constant updates/news for this thread <3

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
TF?! Wut?! How have I never tried this before?! TF! GAHHHH! I have like 4 of the meme swords... and you are telling me I didn't have to go through the fight this whole time?! GAHHH!!!!
I didn't know this either, but what's so bad about the fight? I've always enjoyed it. This is the closest this game has come to something of an actual boss fight and I find it very welcome. It's not that difficult and I even managed to beat him using weapons even though I normally only play magic. If you've only tried to chip away at its health I can imagine you're gonna have a bad time, because especially against a boss I am of the opinion that doing such a thing is nothing short of a mistake.

View attachment undead stats.mp4

Something to keep in mind is that even though it's a boss you're still dealing with an undead, which is not merely a graphical/lore thing as each species has their own set of common characteristics through which they differentiate themselves from other species. Undead have very high health compared to stamina, or very low stamina compared to health depending on how you want to look at it. Can't seem to inflict wounds on undead, but they're not very fast to begin with and don't have much def either and practically no sur. The no sur and low stamina parts are what make undead so incredibly flammable even at low level. You can see below how easy it is to beat this entire event and even the boss as a mage even though my wisdom isn't all that high. (because I'm built for using lightning and I consider full wis lightning a very Knievel way of playing)

View attachment undead vs fire discord.mp4

undead boss stats.png

As you may have noticed this boss has exceptionally high sur for an undead, which I think is fair for a boss/zanpakutou but it also makes a lot of sense because the reward for beating this is a very powerful weapon which obviously is not meant to be obtainable at the earliest stages of the game or at least not for non-mage builds. A sur of 15 generally speaking isn't much at all, but for a non-mage looking to set this boss on fire it is insurmountably high and there's no way around this besides getting more wisdom since undead cannot be wounded. It's a shame that this game's mechanics are so obscure because 417 really has an eye for detail and this is a praiseworthy design.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
If I'm reading this right, lv1 Lonas will be able to cook soup, hopefully. Can't wait to see what Abomination Lona's like.
Pale and desu

Guys, I just realized something. About 6 units of food will fill Lona's stomach. A saber weighs 12 units and is described in the game as "light." Halberds are the weight of 3 sabers. A quick google search reveals that a halberd (~6 lbs) really is about 3x the weight of a saber (~2 lbs). Lona can somehow survive on less than 2 lbs of food a day with minimal activity. She's actually very energy efficient for a human being, I don't know what the fuck people are complaining about when it comes to food.
Don't try to make sense of item weight by contrasting it with reality. These bugs small enough to fit under Lona's boot, besides turning into worms when picked up, are 10 times heavier than a 15k TP headdress made out of solid gold. Mark of the Believer, the piece of equipment shown in the fifth skill slot (hotkey Q), appear to be massless as they don't increase inventory weight at all and I have no idea how that's even supposed to work especially considering it still falls to the ground when dropped.

bugworm size.png

LonaRPG is a game, you'll have much easier time figuring out how reasonable any item's weight is based on that assumption.

Last edited:

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
I played the game for 2 days now, and realized that if I pick a personality, I can't use certain skill, which makes sense. So if I skip the personality, and save for the skill below, can I get all the skill? Like using both melee and magic at the same time?
Edit: Never mind, you can totally do this to get all the skills, but it wasn't worth it. Starting the game without buff is stupid, and getting to level 15 for the skill without buffs needs skills, which I don't have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tektaara

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
I played the game for 2 days now, and realized that if I pick a personality, I can't use certain skill, which makes sense. So if I skip the personality, and save for the skill below, can I get all the skill? Like using both melee and magic at the same time?
yes but you will be a jack of all trades master of none

Reactions: Clay Karen
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes