XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Ran into this guy, thought I'd show him whos boss with just the lantern and lvl1 wisdom. Two recordings because timid trait still gave 5 wis, which is equivalent to wearing glasses. Not that it mattered much. This is a feat that can be done at lvl 1 with nothing but starting equipment. (Starting equipment is OP)

View attachment 1728652
View attachment 1728651
I'm alway amazed at that number of that weighting capacity, like packing for a campsite, bruh! By the way, nice fight!

Reactions: eugene67

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I'm alway amazed at that number of that weighting capacity, like packing for a campsite, bruh! By the way, nice fight!
carry schmarry.png

I can't, I never have enough capacity so I simply accept the burden and pack a big lunch. Plus constitution is kind of a useless stat for a non-succubus build.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Haven't played in a few months. What page has the latest version + translation?
Latest version ->
Almost latest version -> https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-6-7-beta-hotfix-eccma417.49993/post-3310153

For translation I'd stick with the official translations shipped with the game, and rely on to effortlessly, and most of all errorlessly, translate any remaining moonrunes into your preferred language. Both are really good.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Wow, this is just rich I mean I have no idea what went wrong,

I downloaded the game from this site, then I use 7zip to open it, then play the game there are errors so I just press on then as it was about to start there are more errors. and the game closes.

When I check the folder, like wow.. there is a notecard that stated F you something something.. like.. what did I do ?

let me attach the error report.. again I must explain that it just show up on my computer like so I don't edit it to make it look like this.

anyone getting this 'love' error txt from the game ?

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018

I downloaded the game from this site, then I use 7zip to open it, then play the game there are errors so I just press on then as it was about to start there are more errors. and the game closes.

When I check the folder, like wow.. there is a notecard that stated F you something something.. like.. what did I do ?

let me attach the error report.. again I must explain that it just show up on my computer like so I don't edit it to make it look like this.

What the hell is this shit? Ain't never seen anything like this before!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

You sure you extracted the game right? The error message says "No such file or directory - Graphics/Tilesets/TileA1"

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
It means you modified the starting picture to something else or deleted it. Any editing even if you open the picture in a paint program and save it without editing it that will happen.

The game will delete all its assets and sport the F.U. message

• Haha
Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, I play the lastest version and when I try to enter the arena, the screen went dark. The menu though, still works when I press X/Esc. I can return to main menu for the previous save, but same thing happens when I try to return to the arena. What happened? Also, when I try to enter the arena, the text is in Taiwanese(?) as well?

Last edited:

Kuroihanakoe

Apr 25, 2017
It means you modified the starting picture to something else or deleted it. Any editing even if you open the picture in a paint program and save it without editing it that will happen.

The game will delete all its assets and sport the F.U. message
Yep, that sounds like something the creator of this game would do!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes. I want to get the meme sword ™ .
I'm scrolling through the forum trying to find a previous post on it but I am about to give up hope.
Aight, I'll do my best to give the directions to it. From Pirate's Bane, head west. You'll eventually hit Arise Village. Head north from there, past the first cave you see. You'll hit a cave that's a part of a horizontal line shit ton of mountains. When you go in, it should be full of skeletons. Go through the cave until you arrive at an area covered with snow. Interact with the headstone to initiate a few waves of skeletons you need to kill before the boss spawns.

Edit: Here's some screenshots. The one with the X is the one you want to ignore. The other one is a bit north of that.
not here.PNG here.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon5265

StickyKeyboard

Jan 14, 2021
I think I need someone to show me how to play this, cuz I stopped trying cuz it's too damn hard
(and the cum looks like piss, that also a mayor turn off for me)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes