Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
I think I found a bug (?). Whenever I try to enter the arena, the texts change to Chinese and the screen goes black. I can't see anything, and it's the 1st time I enter it, but there's no event cutscenes either. Is there any way to solve this? I can still access the menu tho, but the screen is black and I can't control Lona at all.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think I need someone to show me how to play this, cuz I stopped trying cuz it's too damn hard
(and the cum looks like piss, that also a mayor turn off for me)
You gotta be more specific with your question.
How do you even get deepone and true deepone?
If you mean rebirthing as one, you need to get knocked up by one (not guaranteed your baby will be Deep One). If you mean where to find them, Deep Ones hang around in swamps. Not sure what you mean by "true" Deep One. If you mean to ask how you become a Sea Witch, you need to rebirth as a Deep One, feed the Sea Witch, and pick the unique dialogue option ("My Child?"). After that, you'll get a skill that lets you toggle between Sea Witch and Deep One (human) transformation.
I think I found a bug (?). Whenever I try to enter the arena, the texts change to Chinese and the screen goes black. I can't see anything, and it's the 1st time I enter it, but there's no event cutscenes either. Is there any way to solve this? I can still access the menu tho, but the screen is black and I can't control Lona at all.
to fix arena bug. As for the Chinese, not everything in the game is translated. There's a couple fan translations and this thing. Couldn't tell you which is better, but I used this one because it was the first one I saw when I started playing again.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Unless this happens with the original text (no translations whatsoever) you don't need to report this. If original text is ok then the text from the will be ok as well. It sucks to have to turn down people's goodwill, but if you don't like errors I'd stick with official translation + translation tool.

My save from 6.6.6.6 show that outdate version.

does it affect play in patch 6.6.6.7
Just try it first, save your worries for when you actually run into problems.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Note that this is machine translated chinese and Cocona normally speaks in somewhat of an odd manner so I'm not sure, but probably. Also unless it's just a coincidence

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm almost certain it's referencing Berserk. Aside from the sword's design and the boss being referred to as a berserker, the snowy scenery and blades sticking out of the ground looks a lot like the , which served as a graveyard.

Reactions: Ubtsha

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Can I have the latest language version please? i cant find it
You gotta be more specific with your question.

If you mean rebirthing as one, you need to get knocked up by one (not guaranteed your baby will be Deep One). If you mean where to find them, Deep Ones hang around in swamps. Not sure what you mean by "true" Deep One. If you mean to ask how you become a Sea Witch, you need to rebirth as a Deep One, feed the Sea Witch, and pick the unique dialogue option ("My Child?"). After that, you'll get a skill that lets you toggle between Sea Witch and Deep One (human) transformation.

to fix arena bug. As for the Chinese, not everything in the game is translated. There's a couple fan translations and this thing. Couldn't tell you which is better, but I used this one because it was the first one I saw when I started playing again.
So when I updated my game to 6.6.7, I went through the whole Original ENG file and added my translations and fixes based on my previous 6.6.6 ENG file. I prioritized Sugoi Soy Boy's translations because it is probably more accurate than mine. For places that I thought the unofficial translation was better, I combined them. I finally updated the Change Log so it is up to date... if you even care about the changes lol.
Don't comment about Desert Island... That is a WIP lol.
If you find any errors or want to suggest changes, please let me know~

I forgot who previously asked but in case anyone is still wondering if anything special happens when bringing Cocona to the big skeleton guy's tomb, the answer is yes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TF?! Wut?! How have I never tried this before?! TF! GAHHHH! I have like 4 of the meme swords... and you are telling me I didn't have to go through the fight this whole time?! GAHHH!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes