-rin-

Apr 25, 2022
Can "justice" be killed? I keep draining his HP, but all I'm getting is new dialogue where he rages and screams.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG 0.6.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZzZz would be here if upload was working​

If you're paying the guy, please use his personal file server instead. Preferred connection method is through a VPN.
You can get the address for the file server on Substar or Fanbox. Speeds and ping are still hugely iffy.
There is 0.6.8.2.2 -full build, not a patch- and it fixes companion crash on joining:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please consider supporting EccmA417 on either or !
You can, if you want, buy the game through instead.

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
I have another several questions:
1) How to escape fishpepole island? By the raft?
2) Where i can get traps?
3) How to make potions? My pot just explode

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I mean escape in the Elise quest
On potions:
Once you put the pot down, activate it with the Open Cauldron or Add Ingredients (whichever it happens to be) command to put ingredients into it.
Then hit Cook and if your ingredients would combine into an object the game recognises, it'll pop back up with the resulting item.
Do not under any circumstances hit Cook first. Otherwise it WILL explode.

On escaping:
As far as I know, yes. The raft. But it takes time to build. The question and method has already been explained a couple of times on this thread.

Traps...
Well, I usually acquire the trap item (such as bombs or logs) from their sources - bombs from Lisa or logs from trees - and put them in a free EXT slot. Then set them with a Hotkeyed Set Trap button.

Mind you, I don't use traps all that often so my info on that might be faulty.

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
On potions:
Once you put the pot down, activate it with the Open Cauldron or Add Ingredients (whichever it happens to be) command to put ingredients into it.
Then hit Cook and if your ingredients would combine into an object the game recognises, it'll pop back up with the resulting item.

On escaping:
As far as I know, yes. The raft. But it takes time to build. The question and method has already been explained a couple of times on this thread.

Traps...
Well, I usually acquire the trap item (such as bombs or logs) from their sources - bombs from Lisa or logs from trees - and put them in a free EXT slot. Then set them with a Hotkeyed Set Trap button.

Hmm i use recepies from the wiki but it explodie anyway. I will see once more[

QUOTE="Squark, post: 8181552, member: 71924"]
On escaping:
[/QUOTE]
wiki says to escape Fishkind Rape loop you need 12 logs. Its the same number?

lawlies

Mar 26, 2018
Hmm i use recepies from the wiki but it explodie anyway. I will see once more[

On escaping:
wiki says to escape Fishkind Rape loop you need 12 logs. Its the same number?
All medicines require 15 SURvival minimum, as per the note containing the recipes you get in Elise's store.

Never counted, but 12 logs sounds about right. As far as I'm aware, the raft is only necessary to use if you've gone the slave route. If you've paid to visit or you're on Elise's mission you can just go back to the Fishkind market and take the ferry back.

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
those of yall using controller, what do you have the binding set to for skills? this wasn't here last time i played and im trying to get it sorted

burstbust1

May 3, 2022
Anyone got a specific guide on how to do a rebirth on all the species? Been trying to get Lona pregnant to rebirth as a Sea Witch mage build but I wanna know if there are other things I need to do.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
1653308848023.png
Does anyone know how to get this achievement? It's flagged as AbomLona in the files so maybe get Lona pregnant from the Sybaris badend scene?
Anyone got a specific guide on how to do a rebirth on all the species? Been trying to get Lona pregnant to rebirth as a Sea Witch mage build but I wanna know if there are other things I need to do.
You should get that from being impregnated by Deep Ones, no?

EDIT: Looks like this is AbomLona. I expected a little more than just red eyes and a permanent sickness debuff.
1653310373835.png

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
View attachment 1826230
Does anyone know how to get this achievement? It's flagged as AbomLona in the files so maybe get Lona pregnant from the Sybaris badend scene?

You should get that from being impregnated by Deep Ones, no?

EDIT: Looks like this is AbomLona. I expected a little more than just red eyes and a permanent sickness debuff.
View attachment 1826275
Abomination Lona is super strong. Go to the gallery fortune teller to unlock skills. As long as Lona devour at least 1 recently dead corpse each half day she will never get sick.

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
On potions:

On escaping:

Traps...

All medicines require 15 SURvival minimum, as per the note containing the recipes you get in Elise's store.

Never counted, but 12 logs sounds about right. As far as I'm aware, the raft is only necessary to use if you've gone the slave route. If you've paid to visit or you're on Elise's mission you can just go back to the Fishkind market and take the ferry back.
Thank you for amswers!

Also, can i reset trait points? By save editor or else

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
I can't read japanese since this part is untranslated but what is the Purchase Order and what do I do?
Just keep playing, after saing Cocona, Big Momma will give it to your so you can take Cocona to the market using the Purchase Order to buy stuffs.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes