sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The saints symbol weapon that was added a couple updates ago works really well with nymph lona, even if it isn't a nympho specific weapon. AOE stun that lasts long enough for you to initiate the juicing, makes 1v1s trivial.
Where is that saint weapon?

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
I can't read japanese since this part is untranslated but what is the Purchase Order and what do I do?
Here, I've put all the texts in a machine translation. Pretty easy to translate since it's simply .txt files. There might be mistakes though. I'd suggest you keep the original file in backup.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Just keep playing, after saing Cocona, Big Momma will give it to your so you can take Cocona to the market using the Purchase Order to buy stuffs.
Do you have any clues how to complete this mission ?

SPOIL

when you get to the temple and goes downstairs to find cocona, can you avoid killing the priest ? I try sneaking to talk to cocona, but he respawn right there. So we're basically force to kill him ? And then any other priest on the way too. Is there an other way to complete this quest ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XDHGX

Hillaru

Apr 17, 2022
Do you have any clues how to complete this mission ?

SPOIL

when you get to the temple and goes downstairs to find cocona, can you avoid killing the priest ? I try sneaking to talk to cocona, but he respawn right there. So we're basically force to kill him ? And then any other priest on the way too. Is there an other way to complete this quest ?
Nope. You will have to kill some priests on your way, even with good scoutcraft. But you will get FakeID to restore your morality after that quest for free, so no need to hold on - KILL EVERYONE!!!

Hillaru

Apr 17, 2022
If I go to the merchant and ask, is it possible to open all recalls immediately? Or do I need another save file?
Add this to Game.ini file in root game directory to open all CG scenes immediately:
[LonaRPG_Rec]
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevLisaAbomHive3=1
RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1