Rengesus

Jan 6, 2019
Oh, sorry. Thought you meant the latest English version. 3.6.0 isn't translated. Everything is Chinese. I assume no one has uploaded it since the translations haven't been updated for the latest version. Then again, doesn't look like 3.6 changed a lot with the text. I assume the old files would work for the most part.

Edit: Scratch that. Doesn't work. I dropped the entire text folder from the old version into the new one and everything is still Chinese. The title screen, warning, stat screens, dialogue etc. Seems like we do need an updated translation for sure.
You need to change the game to ENG in the settings, all menus are translated.
Edit: In 0.3.6.0 theres only 11 files that aren't translated to eng, the translations back on page 30-60 or something work for the most part the only files that changed or are new and in Chinese are CompDavidBorn.txt DoomFortress.txt and TagMapDoomFortress.txt.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
You need to change the game to ENG in the settings, all menus are translated.
Edit: In 0.3.6.0 theres only 11 files that aren't translated to eng, the translations back on page 30-60 or something work for the most part the only files that changed or are new and in Chinese are CompDavidBorn.txt DoomFortress.txt and TagMapDoomFortress.txt.
Ah, I see. Thats my fault then. I guess the download was always defaulted to ENG before..I've never had to change it haha. Thanks for the info.

rinsako

Feb 14, 2019
Oh, sorry. Thought you meant the latest English version. 3.6.0 isn't translated. Everything is Chinese. I assume no one has uploaded it since the translations haven't been updated for the latest version. Then again, doesn't look like 3.6 changed a lot with the text. I assume the old files would work for the most part.

Edit: Scratch that. Doesn't work. I dropped the entire text folder from the old version into the new one and everything is still Chinese. The title screen, warning, stat screens, dialogue etc. Seems like we do need an updated translation for sure.
Where did you find the link to 0.3.6?

Gundarc

May 25, 2019
The developer actually has 3.7 out on his Subscribestar page. I just overwrote my previous game, and everything seems to run good. Here is the link for those interested:

Jan 26, 2018
why cant i rest anymore?. started like 4 new games and when i try to rest lona will just get up and try to lay back down almost like its some kinda bug. dunno how to explain it.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
why cant i rest anymore?. started like 4 new games and when i try to rest lona will just get up and try to lay back down almost like its some kinda bug. dunno how to explain it.
The old 'sleep and go to next day/night cycle' has been removed in favor for a 'rest to regenerate some stamina'. You get 10 stamina each time you rest but need 10 satiety (food) to do so.

Alternatively, you are trying to sleep with enemies nearby or in a area where resting is not allowed (e.g. the floor of the Inn). In the former case, kill aggro-ed enemies or go to a more isolated area.

Jan 26, 2018
The old 'sleep and go to next day/night cycle' has been removed in favor for a 'rest to regenerate some stamina'. You get 10 stamina each time you rest but need 10 satiety (food) to do so.

Alternatively, you are trying to sleep with enemies nearby or in a area where resting is not allowed (e.g. the floor of the Inn). In the former case, kill aggro-ed enemies or go to a more isolated area.
ok so can you provide an example of a good rest location?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
ok so can you provide an example of a good rest location?
I'll clear up a few things, actually.
When resting you use 10 satiety and gain back 20 energy.
To sleep, you have to use the run button and the sleep button simultaneously.
To sleep safely, you must be in an area with no enemies. In a few cases, I've been able to sleep in an area with active enemies and survived to tell the tale, but, honestly, if there are enemies around and you must sleep, save or you'll probably get enslaved or brought to an orkind nest or eaten by wild animals or by zombies... among other things.
Oh, and for a safe example: you can go in the streets of Noer, hide in a corner and sleep. You could go out of the city and sleep on the highways, too.

Starman

May 31, 2017
The developer actually has 3.7 out on his Subscribestar page. I just overwrote my previous game, and everything seems to run good. Here is the link for those interested:
Is there a changelog for this and 3.6 before I pull out my debit card?

Gundarc

May 25, 2019
Is there a changelog for this and 3.6 before I pull out my debit card?
Not too much has changed, mostly bug fixes. There is a new Fort Added with one side quest and a Inn with a new follower. Here take a look for yourself:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.7.0
-*fixed, Sleep on region map now reset World timer to 10.
-*fixed, sensor from integer to rounding(make hitbox more reasonable.)
-*fixed, some projectile issue, less miss.
-*fixed, trait : Hitchhiker now +15 max food.
-*fixed, steal : removed basic failed chance.
-*fixed, BasicNeed : Clean privates,Masturbate,Collect milk, now cause random rape like bath.
-*fixed, BasicNeed : Bathe, can only trigger in water tile(for reasonable)
-*fixed, SaintMonasteryB1 rapeloop now will trigger food event.
-*fixed, follower in group will not drop items when death.
-*fixed, follower : OrkindSlayer atk from 13 to 15, def from 7 to 12.
-*added, encounter RoadHalp, can spot in wildness road.
-*added, encounter RefugeeCamp, with a Pot u can cook and a furit vendor.
-*added, new terrian : r13_SwampRoad, and a sub map.
-*added, new follower: elf archer, in Doom Fort Inn.
-*added, new follower: guide, in Doom Fort Inn.
-*added, new map :DoomFortEastCP, with a side quest.
-*added, DoomFortressInn quest : a steal based quest.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
-*fixed, Sleep on region map now reset World timer to 10.
-*fixed, follower : OrkindSlayer atk from 13 to 15, def from 7 to 12.
Woo hoo, my complaints were addressed.

-*added, new follower: elf archer, in Doom Fort Inn.
-*added, new follower: guide, in Doom Fort Inn.
-*added, new map :DoomFortEastCP, with a side quest.
-*added, DoomFortressInn quest : a steal based quest.
Did 'Pirates Bane' get renamed to 'Doom Fortress'?

Silverstig

May 8, 2020
It has the bestiality tag but have yet to actually find any animals that do so, how and with what animals can you mate with?

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
It has the bestiality tag but have yet to actually find any animals that do so, how and with what animals can you mate with?
There is a single bestiality scene with the mc being raped by a dog iirc, from what i remember it's when you get captured by bandits in the north-east. I don't think there's anything about it other than that one

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Since I love this game so much and this fora is really active, does anyone know of any other games like this? (speficially hardcore, lots of content, female protagonist, and preg/bestiality mechancics)
Its sad to find an awesome game, but then complete it and .. find nothing else to do

Reactions: Silverstig

Silverstig

May 8, 2020
There is a single bestiality scene with the mc being raped by a dog iirc, from what i remember it's when you get captured by bandits in the north-east. I don't think there's anything about it other than that one
Thanks, that's a little disappointing though. I hope in future updates it'll include the horses or even something with the group of wild dog encounters. (Like if shes horny and wet and uses the surrender skill they'll fuck her rather than eat her. This option might save alot of peoples lives if they have no stamina to run or didn't make a fighter style character.)

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Thanks, that's a little disappointing though. I hope in future updates it'll include the horses or even something with the group of wild dog encounters. (Like if shes horny and wet and uses the surrender skill they'll fuck her rather than eat her. This option might save alot of peoples lives if they have no stamina to run or didn't make a fighter style character.)
That wouldn't be very realistic though, seeing as the bandits are basically forcing the dog to shag her. (Least by the looks of it, can't really tell since not translated.)

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Since I love this game so much and this fora is really active, does anyone know of any other games like this? (speficially hardcore, lots of content, female protagonist, and preg/bestiality mechancics)
Its sad to find an awesome game, but then complete it and .. find nothing else to do
Other than Violated Heroine, nope

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes