ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
are there any good pixle h games other than this one
You should try asking in the Game Recommendations & Identification forum. Here are some recommendations for Pixel games from me (note that almost none of them are the same genre as LonaRPG) but most of them are Jap and don't have proper translations if any:
  • Game: Violated Heroine (Only game similar to LonaRPG as far as I know)
  • Circle: ものつーる / Monotool (A circle that makes short pixel games, decent art but 'bright')
  • Circle: Sprite Hills (A circle that makes pixel RPG games, looks good and has good reviews but personally never understood how to play it)
  • Circle: Hurricane Dot Com (Makes great pixel games, mostly RPG)
  • Circle: ミニマムゲーム工房 (Makes Loli pixel games, looks more like toddlers tbh, with dark themes)
  • Circle: えいじゅいむ / Eijuimu (Makes Loli pixel games focused on bukkake and semen eating)
  • Cirlce: 三久ら木商会 (Some of the best pixel games in my opinion but mostly loli)
  • Circle: Tissu Box (Short pixel games focused on schoolgirls)
There's a few more but they are more obscure, don't be surprised if this comment gets removed because it's completely off topic.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
You get a free pass to the slope during a quest, so if you're not in a hurry it can be worth waiting.
true, but let's be honest here. if you want to buy the golden garbs, you probably don't have the build to make that quest.
I mean, it's not impossible so it's good that the comment is written somewhere but odds are, it won't happen.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
You get a free pass to the slope during a quest, so if you're not in a hurry it can be worth waiting.
true, but let's be honest here. if you want to buy the golden garbs, you probably don't have the build to make that quest.
I mean, it's not impossible so it's good that the comment is written somewhere but odds are, it won't happen.
You can get past the gates by bluffing (high enough wisdom) or by sneaking (high enough scoutcraft) past the guard. You can easily get enough wisdom by buying the glasses from the magic merchant. Do note that you need to pass the check again to leave and sleeping in the Slopes while dirty will get you in jail, losing all your stuff.

Alternatively, you can buy a fake day pass from the thug in the Harbor backstreet (he's there both day and night) to get past.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Weird... Whenever she gives birth, the baby runs away. I think I'm missing something... Isn't there a way to keep the baby?

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Weird... Whenever she gives birth, the baby runs away. I think I'm missing something... Isn't there a way to keep the baby?
You need to have enough milk for the baby. If the baby is a Human or a moot, the baby will always disappear as it acts as a extra life, you re-start the game with the same level and bank contents if you die (I am guessing it's the work of the fortune teller, judging from her dialogue when you re-spawn and if you kill her). If I had to guess, you can only keep the second+ Moot/Human baby but i'm not grinding through 2 pregnancies to check.

You get to keep goblin, orc-kind, fish-kind, deep-one, and infestation babies though.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
You need to have enough milk for the baby. If the baby is a Human or a moot, the baby will always disappear as it acts as a extra life, you re-start the game with the same level and bank contents if you die (I am guessing it's the work of the fortune teller, judging from her dialogue when you re-spawn and if you kill her). If I had to guess, you can only keep the second+ Moot/Human baby but i'm not grinding through 2 pregnancies to check.

You get to keep goblin, orc-kind, fish-kind, deep-one, and infestation babies though.
I mean human/goblin babies, I used some cheats to increase the milk in the breasts and in the inventory, but nothing worked, the baby always runs away.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
WARNING
Wall of text ahead.
I didn't mean to post all that stuff but as I tried to convey my intent, the word count just kept ballooning. I've posted everything is spoilers so it didn't take too much space on the page but not to worry, there are no actual spoilers, except maybe mechanics spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZedTed

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
I'm curious in the main stats page it states that her race is human, could this imply that she can transform into a different race/species?

lolililyish

Mar 10, 2020
i don't why it kinda creepy . . . but i kinda want to play it, a a a... well hope i not scream this time when i play 0w ,0 the last one have a horror ... it kind dangerous .. if my senpai know ... she will kill me for sure

Reactions: Ashkun

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
I mean human/goblin babies, I used some cheats to increase the milk in the breasts and in the inventory, but nothing worked, the baby always runs away.
No idea then, I got the breast surgery that makes Lona produce essentially infinite milk before getting pregnant. Maybe that will help? Maybe it's also a weight or location thing, although I did give birth on the streets.
Wouldn't be too worried anyways, all it adds is a suckling scene every new day/night cycle.

Edit: if you mean human/goblin as in half-human half-goblin, that's a Moot.

Wait there's infestation babies? Where do I need to go to get her impregnated by one?
Infestation that can impregnate you are found in infested map tiles, not the ones that go up your urethra and ass. These tiles can be found to the very North of the map (0.3.5.6) or in the very North then East of the map (0.3.7.0, you can just buy a ticket to Doom Fort and go East).
WARNING: it's very easy to get overwhelmed on these tiles due to the sheer amount of enemies, bring lotsa blue potions or stash your stuff in the bank before leaving.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
  • Red Heart

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Damn this game looks perfect, i can see myself playing long into the night with a hard boner....is what the case would be
if she had bigger Tits....can you make her Tits a bit bigger in game or does it stay like that:cry:.
an option for bigger tits will be awesome (or maybe optional surgery?) but i dont think we see that, i wish it too, but i lost my hopes on it.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
No idea then, I got the breast surgery that makes Lona produce essentially infinite milk before getting pregnant.
I tried that mod, but if you're not pretty much constantly milking your breasts you lose massive amounts of stamina so it really makes it hard to play.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes