Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
is there a way to cheat if not can someone put In a good save so I do not die every time I play this game so I a lest stand a chance hell

Reactions: stever

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
is there a way to cheat if not can someone put In a good save so I do not die every time I play this game so I a lest stand a chance hell
There's a few practical cheats listed in the guide with, of course, guides in it and there is a link to more cheats under: Contributors > khaal.

Alternatively, you can use this save file, a new game+, where Lona is already leveled and a Moot to boot. There is also some equipment and money to get you started in the bank. Don't worry about the game version being 'outdated', there should be no issues at all.

Help I seem to lose all of my money by sleeping in the inn?
If you mean P, on the bottom right left above carrying capacity, it is supposed to disappear after a day/night cycle or if you leave the area. It is supposed to emulate a bartering system, a 'use it or lose it' system.

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
:O Do people randomly attack you? Last time I tried that strat every man in the planet aggroed on Lona, did have max piercings though (apart from face and nose). Once I start working on the 0.3.7 job guides, I'll probably include this in the tips for Doom Fort Prostitute.
It seems that 200 Weak is the cut-off point for being attacked in this particular strategy. I have a feeling that every NPC (or perhaps every type of NPC,) has a different value at which they'll start attacking. the equipment I listed is important so that you get the maximum amount of Sexy under 200 weak (and not have to clean up all the time). I've been trying different methods to maximize the amount of Coins earned per Stamina expended. I'm not done with my tests yet, but I'll advise when they are.

Reactions: ZedTed
Nov 10, 2017
this is actually a good fuckin game, makes me think of holding off on it and waiting for it to be bigger, there other games as intricate in managing character skill and personality like this?

how long would say is total gameplay hours?

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
this is actually a good fuckin game, makes me think of holding off on it and waiting for it to be bigger, there other games as intricate in managing character skill and personality like this?

how long would say is total gameplay hours?
Total content? Can probably be done in 2-3 hours if you rush it. In reality? Will probably take 5-9 hours due to difficulty curve and learning the game.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
After much testing, here is the best way to go at the whole Doom Fort thing:

now, there have been a reason why I was talking about all those Nympo stats and it's because I was testing the best method of using that build.
Long story short: get the Nympho and Prostitute trait, then get pierced on every body part that boosts sexy (so all but face and nose) 2 times and an additional time on the labia so you have 3 there. get the pony tail from the hairdresser in Noer. Then go get the Golden Garbs and put them on. Go to the Doom Fort and clean up, then masturbate once. If you've done everything right, you'll have 950.88 Sexy and 173.55 Weak. Finally, immediately go see the officers and dance for them. Let them do whatever they want during the dance but when you're done, run away so you don't get raped. you'll make an easy 5 Large Copper Coin!
Do all of that, but, every other time you do it, don't bathe and masturbate!
after a lot of testing, I found this to be the most efficient and gained a solid 15% SCC/Stam rating! (Small Copper Coin per Stamina spent)

meme faycal

May 15, 2020
great game
my tips (note that im not that good in the game so what i say is up to you to lesten to )
better avoid the Nympo trait for beginers since even if you servive till you reach level 15 and get suckbus trait its still not that great in combat(big stamina loss)
only buy a ceg key if youre realy low on food otherwise its better to just slleep outside
save in defrent slots evrytime since you never know if there is a ambuch that is difecult to scaype (some times they may come when youre really low on stamina witch can make it imposibele to run a way from)
thats all that i coudent find pepole saying so hopefully i helpd some one (sorry for bad eng)

Kanio

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think I would play this even though the RPG element really pulls towards what I like... The game just seems very brown and mucky for me. I won't speculate as I havent tried it and won't, just thought Id atleast say that there is a element in the game that is something id love to see more

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Can you turn off / easily avoid watersports and scat?
How prevalent is the gurro / abuse / torture?
Yes, it's in the options menu immediately.

It's mostly just on loss to certain enemies or maybe if you go down the whore path. There are only a handful of times you might see a disturbing scene outside of falling in combat involving others (Though animated sprite rape is common among npcs, it's not really graphic). This is mostly a "sex is a punishment" game for playing poorly. Don't expect cheery H content, it should be pretty obvious but some people seem to expect something else.

Basically if you're not a fan of abuse/torture stuff and you're looking strictly for H, go elsewhere. If you want to play a good game that has dark H content/penalties for failing/messing up, this is great. I played this for dozens of hours before I even tried seeing what a lot of the sex scenes were like.

Last edited:

luring

May 21, 2019
how can ichange the key needed to agree when the game starts its broken on my keyboared i tried changing it in autohotkey but it done nothing

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes