Arivia

Oct 25, 2022
Can someone share your save, without cheats, with Lona moot start lvl 20-30 for the latest version (0.7.4.1)?

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
What the benefit of being a moot/deep one/true deep one. Like do certain factions become friendly or something? Or is there even a way to cheat to make them not attack?

Alsos is there a cheat to open any door I want? I.e get rid of the 'locked door' and instead I can walk right through?

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
What the benefit of being a moot/deep one/true deep one. Like do certain factions become friendly or something? Or is there even a way to cheat to make them not attack?

Wiki outdated. You can be also "abomination moot" who have traits of both races

Alsos is there a cheat to open any door I want? I.e get rid of the 'locked door' and instead I can walk right through?
Some doors just textures, cant be opened

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Ok I'm confused, I've got 6 kids of every race and I still can only rebirth as either human, smelly human or mixed race, wtf do I do? I've tried leaving on the boat with the kids, I've tried selling them to Elise (not bartering), I can't store them in the bank anymore, I've sold or given them away to others, how do I do rebirth outside of Mixed race/Human?

Last edited:

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Ok I'm confused, I've got 6 kids of every race and I still can only rebirth as either human, smelly human or mixed race, wtf do I do? I've tried leaving on the boat with the kids, I've tried selling them to Elise (not bartering), I can't store them in the bank anymore, I've sold or given them away to others, how do I do rebirth outside of Mixed race/Human?
Smelly human its actually a deepone, you can check if after reborn you have a smell debuff and blue eyes. Full awakening thought a sea witch.
To rebirth as a abomus you need to birth and sell a 2 child, not one.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone have a cheat to have Lona give birth to a deepone baby? Or to spawn one into her inventory?

I've been trying for the past 3 hours and all I get are misscarriages and fishies.

I don't want a save either, I'd like my save if possible.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Anyone have a cheat to have Lona give birth to a deepone baby? Or to spawn one into her inventory?

I've been trying for the past 3 hours and all I get are misscarriages and fishies.

I don't want a save either, I'd like my save if possible.
i think spawn is a better option when you're using cheat... just pick up the baby then sell it to elise..

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
i think spawn is a better option when you're using cheat... just pick up the baby then sell it to elise..
[/QUOTE]
How do I spawn it? The input is confusing for me? What do I type?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
How do I spawn it? The input is confusing for me? What do I type?
[/QUOTE]
uhh.. just press f9 then look for the "summon -> player -> any babies you want to spawn" then pick em up...

1669469146074.png 1669469160627.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GAROU THE READ

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Smelly human its actually a deepone, you can check if after reborn you have a smell debuff and blue eyes. Full awakening thought a sea witch.
To rebirth as a abomus you need to birth and sell a 2 child, not one.
I got the deep one Lona, but I don't see an option for Full Awakening. Also I had 6 abom kids that I sold to Elise but that didn't seem to do the trick

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
I got the deep one Lona, but I don't see an option for Full Awakening. Also I had 6 abom kids that I sold to Elise but that didn't seem to do the trick
You need to go to fishpepole island, and there you should found sea goddess.
Also after you sell 2-4 aboms to Elise, you now have options "sick human", "sick moot". This is it

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
You need to go to fishpepole island, and there you should found sea goddess.
Also after you sell 2-4 aboms to Elise, you now have options "sick human", "sick moot". This is it
I sold 6 of them to her and they it didn't show up. Matter of fact, I've probably sold at least 1 to 5 more beforehand as well since this is my OG Lona that I've maxed out

Apr 8, 2022
what the version? is lona 6.?
if you look at the screenshot that i posted, you'll be seeing what version i'm currently playing...
[/QUOTE]
weirdly, i have to go on random quests to get summons myself when i could totally go up here and finish the mod

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Is there any way to take off the prostitution/belly dancer clothes without having someone else rip it off? I fucking hate that you can't remove it anymore like you used to, you can't even equip anything else once you've worn it aside from the cloak. It's ridiculous

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes