Visya

Oct 26, 2018
i think i read here somewhere that the sickly state increase's abom's damage. iirc it was from one of the more knowledgeable players too
I just checked, and it does. Though I still think it's not worth it. It decreases your max HP and stamina, and speed. Not to mention it gives you sickness every half day further decreasing you hp, stamina and speed unless you treat it every single time.

Apr 9, 2020
Can this be played on Android
yes , you can use joiplay to download and play it on android
here is the link
after you download lona and the apk just go to the app and select "import " from above

Does anyone know how to play this on joiplay? I have the plug-in installed but everytime I load up it doesnt run.
use the link i put above
i also have a friend who tryed to run lona on joyplay but while he could enter the game the game pad refused to work for him even tough it runs perfectly on my phone
try this link and see if it works

Reactions: BirdFlu

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
yes , you can use joiplay to download and play it on android
here is the link Mega
after you download lona and the apk just go to the app and select "import " from above

use the link i put above
i also have a friend who tryed to run lona on joyplay but while he could enter the game the game pad refused to work for him even tough it runs perfectly on my phone
try this link and see if it works
I have tried so many times with so many versions in the past would you be kind enough to tell me your exact process and settings

Apr 8, 2022
Regarding the problem that the old version of toning does not work in the new version (0.7.5.3), after trying to modify some data to make it work again, the reason for the failure is that the storage method and location of the character images have changed, so it does not work.

I have integrated the following color files, put them into LonaRPG\ModScripts\PaletteChanger and restart the game to take effect.
(PS: hair coloring files and skin coloring files can only take effect one at a time, and the number at the beginning of the file determines the order in which it takes effect, the smaller the number the earlier the order. Please do not dye your hair in the game, keep the initial hair color, otherwise the hair coloring file will not take effect.)
Here are the coloring files:
*)Abomination-style eye color
*)Blue Eyes color
*)Yellow Eyes color
*)Yellowgreen Eyes color
*)Aqua blue hair
*)Cream-colored hair
*)Light blonde hair
*)Magenta hair
*)TrueDeepOne color sclera
*)TrueDeepOne hair and skin
*)White Skin
*)White Pale skin
*)Dark Skin
I have selected a few color palettes as examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
color so good, this aqua color is true what color needed, why eccma dont take this replace to the sell from market xD

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: eategg123

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
That's the new Cocona CG, you get it by making her be a whore on noer market. Just team up with her and head there, then start a whore event with one of the NPCs, everything will be clear after you finish it. On that note, could you tell me how to get the CG in the middle and the one in the bottom left? i have no idea where those quests begin.
i just gain the title of hooker and try it again, still doesn't work damn

Khtory

May 9, 2022
How can i unlock Achievements 42 and 50 guys ?
Achievement 42 is achieved by defeating big mama in her final form, it's complicated so be prepared (If you don't know how to do that just do all the missions with Cocona, including the one where you collect 20 gold coins and give them to big mama). 50 is achieved by doing a challenge in a place where there is snow. It's a little hidden place so try to search well, it's north-west of the pirate nightmare, not far from that place was

Last edited:

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Another thing is that hair colour and night cycle does not seem to work in joiplay ,the colour always stays the same and it is always day

May 7, 2018
Is it possible to mod the game to play as Cecily?
Totally, yes! It would require a gargantuan amount of work, reworking every event, dialogue and art, from the in game sprites to the modular scene viewer!
No one probably even tried to do that and it would require a lot of game knowledge and time!
Good luck!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Totally, yes! It would require a gargantuan amount of work, reworking every event, dialogue and art, from the in game sprites to the modular scene viewer!
No one probably even tried to do that and it would require a lot of game knowledge and time!
Good luck!
Ngl, you had me in the first bit :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes