Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone got the links to the discord,when i visit itch io i see the author saying its in the main page but cant seen to find it
You'd have the Discord link if you were willing to pay for the game. At least, that's how it is on places other than Itch.

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Does anyone have a list of all the clothing sets, from what I can gather are there only three sets ?(civilian,rag and whore),if that's the case the game is missing is out on its potential with its amazing clothing system

Mar 29, 2021
I won't ask where you live but you can get it for $2...
He's from Russia, I guess, and so am I. We can't buy the game and subscription because visa and mastercard have cut off Russia from their payment systems. We either look for crutches (most of which are just unrealistic because you have to go to another country to open an account), or look for cryptocurrency loopholes (huge commission, and not all work with Russia), or use a pirated version.

adotf

Dec 10, 2022
guys, I bought a subscription for $ 2, but I can’t enter the discord, it says that I couldn’t accept the invitation, can you tell me how to deal with this?

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
If you play this game 10 times you already know what will happen, and you can complete this version of the game in 3 hours
The biggest time is taken by the dungeon where the fish live on 2 parts of the map.
There are riddles and pure random
The game itself is fun, but it can be too boring to play even with cheats. If you make the game in HD quality and the pictures themselves, it would be nice

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Off you go then.

adotf, did you use the Discord link from the subscription page or did you get it somewhere else?
I'm too lazy, I think others can handle it :D
By the way, there is a bug in the game when there is a church in the mountain and there is a quest. I crash there sometimes

Jelloxo

Jun 27, 2019
bought a horse as a pack mule... put on him expensive stuff... his inventory got wiped for no real reason... great

Jelloxo

Jun 27, 2019
technically there are guns, no you can't change main protagonist
You can change her hairstyle, clothing or give her piercing
You can only change companions which are many in this game

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
technically there are guns, no you can't change main protagonist
You can change her hairstyle, clothing or give her piercing
You can only change companions which are many in this game
yeah, it's many but except Cocone all of them useless

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes