Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
A question, how do I uninstall the mods? Apparently I downloaded a version of Lona with big breasts and I would like to remove it, thanks

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
A question, how do I uninstall the mods? Apparently I downloaded a version of Lona with big breasts and I would like to remove it, thanks
Unless it's some weird setup, just delete the relevant mods from the ModScripts/_Mods/ folder.

If you already have decent progress into a save, be sure to remove any related states and items from Lona.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018

for mods specifically (use auto translate)
Wow I alone added more than half of the mods on the fandom wiki and structured most of it.
Now you tell me:
there’s like 15 more mods on a new site? I looked and chose mods for me.
that the fandom I worked on is gone and seemingly auto migrated to Mira? Phew.
Y’all need to add the mods to the Mirahaze wiki this time. Don’t worry, almost all formats are in the mod page if you’re adding more. Just copy one mod section, and paste it below the others, then just edit. Ez peezy.
looking forward to trying out the adventure mod and disabling milk splash(it’s just too much with boobs mod b, I’m lactating on every dang map)

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
I asked about A male protag on his itch awhile back and he went apeshit dude started talking about how anti-gay he is and Taiwanese sovereignty for some reason like I asked about a male protag lol shit was so random and so i called out his bs logic, he said playing as a dude is gay but playing as a woman is not he wasn't making sense and we just went on for hours the dude was losing his mind he said and I quote "Americans and the Japanese are all Homos and pedophiles the only good thing about you people, is the coffee money you animals give me" and then he starting talking about how he made Lona's breasts smaller to be more childlike and after that a bunch of people reported him and his itch.io Comments got locked
I remember reading that a long time ago. I was so confused he would openly say that while trying to fight that all characters are over 18. The fact that where he is from probably exports high priced coffees could say he’s getting sizeable donations. I’d prefer if boobs was an experience thing. Like if they got beat up or wounded, they would swell, and with enough time swollen they should change size. Then use Elise for the boobs changes. Or have a bra accessory that prevents chest growth.

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes