doku-

Apr 28, 2024
Can anyone tell me in which or which scripts the error is being given?
I only need the name of the file, since I have redone half of the game for myself, but I am stupid and do not understand the logs

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me in which or which scripts the error is being given?
I only need the name of the file, since I have redone half of the game for myself, but I am stupid and do not understand the logs
Well, it could be any of the scripts mentioned in those logs (could also be none of them)

First thing that needs to be asked:
  • Did you carry over any edits from an older game version? If so, try redoing them from scratch in the new version (because some changes don't actually end up in the changelog) ie: Compare the original copy of each edited file between the old and the new versions, make any needed adjustments to your edits before implementing those edits in the new version.
Next a couple of tips for potentially future proofing with minimal fixing:
  • If possible, redo edits in such a way that they can be done via a mod without replacing any original game files.
  • Only go the replacer route if an edit is impossible to implement without replacing files.

doku-

Apr 28, 2024
Well, it could be any of the scripts mentioned in those logs (could also be none of them)

First thing that needs to be asked:
  • Did you carry over any edits from an older game version? If so, try redoing them from scratch in the new version (because some changes don't actually end up in the changelog) ie: Compare the original copy of each edited file between the old and the new versions, make any needed adjustments to your edits before implementing those edits in the new version.
Next a couple of tips for potentially future proofing with minimal fixing:
  • If possible, redo edits in such a way that they can be done via a mod without replacing any original game files.
  • Only go the replacer route if an edit is impossible to implement without replacing files.
Well, in the end I tried everything, and even replacing all the scripts with the standard ones didn't help. I didn't just make changes, I glued the current version with the previous one and covered it all with mods. Unsurprisingly, everything broke down, but it used to work somehow. Replacing files with mods I do not know how it works, and have not tried to dig deeper. At first, I just wanted to crank up some stats for mobs, but in the end it turned out what it is.
Ty for the answer.

mustafarr

Feb 20, 2018
Does loot get worse after you load a save? I almost died but managed to get away by sacrificing my companion, looted a chest, and then decided to load. That time the chest had a mushroom in it instead of a hairstyle. And then I decided to test my theory and third time it had leftover waste. How does it work?

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes