Oct 11, 2020
I believe you simply need to put your save from 8.8.3 in the 9.1.1.1 version, and rhen reset the map by exiting the area you are in and then entering. The "Outdated Save" doesn't really matter, but I think this version has an error when saving in the overworld.

As for mods, I only know one russian website that has a list of mods for the game. Just have it be autotranslated.
OK, it seems to have worked, thank you.
Just one more thing, just to be sure. I don't need to care about the message "Outdated save" that appears on the window, is that it?

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
OK, it seems to have worked, thank you.
Just one more thing, just to be sure. I don't need to care about the message "Outdated save" that appears on the window, is that it?
Yepp, I believe it goes away after you've rebirthed, but it does nothing aside from mention it being an outdated save.

also RIP you were like a father to me
There's a new wiki in Miraheze,
Old wiki was nuked since it was in fandom and fandom didn't take NSFW too kindly

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yepp, I believe it goes away after you've rebirthed, but it does nothing aside from mention it being an outdated save.
The outdated save label is because the backwards compatibility save patching isn't perfect and old saves can cause major issues in newer versions.

Generally though it doesn't matter unless encountering such issues that stem from outdated saves.

Guest0233

Apr 23, 2024
Why is the Lona Big boobs mod not working for me? Screenshot (8).png
Game ver is 9.1.1, mod ver is 2.9p1 and I use UMM. At first I didn't use UMM and just put the mod in _Mod dir and used the Lynx launcher. Didn't work so installed UMM and I did copy the .rb from the root folder of UMM to Data/Scripts dir. Still didn't work. But it shows up in the Mods section. Screenshot (9).png
I did also use the Korean White Semen mod, though it just directly replaced some files Graphics/Portrait dir. Just mentioned it in case it's relevant.

Oct 11, 2020
OK, thank you for the answers.

The outdated save label is because the backwards compatibility save patching isn't perfect and old saves can cause major issues in newer versions.

Generally though it doesn't matter unless encountering such issues that stem from outdated saves.
It doesn't seem to do anything with me for now but I'll be careful, thanks.

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
I thought Mage was the strongest roleplay mod class until I tried shinobi
Goddamn those Kunais are GOATED
Also lona becoming pretty much invisible is a good bonus too
Those Kunais remind me of pre-nerfed water bolt, since back then you could spam that and enemies would never reach you.
Paladin, Crusader, Blood knight and berserkers are alright but Shinobi is just built different

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
I thought Mage was the strongest roleplay mod class until I tried shinobi
Goddamn those Kunais are GOATED
Also lona becoming pretty much invisible is a good bonus too
Those Kunais remind me of pre-nerfed water bolt, since back then you could spam that and enemies would never reach you.
Paladin, Crusader, Blood knight and berserkers are alright but Shinobi is just built different
Skyrim Stealth Archer moments

Kinda don't like playing Stealth/Hunter Lona tbh, too slow for me personally. Will see if my tune changes after getting the musket though.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Why is the Lona Big boobs mod not working for me? View attachment 3966968
Game ver is 9.1.1, mod ver is 2.9p1 and I use UMM. At first I didn't use UMM and just put the mod in _Mod dir and used the Lynx launcher. Didn't work so installed UMM and I did copy the .rb from the root folder of UMM to Data/Scripts dir. Still didn't work. But it shows up in the Mods section. View attachment 3966975
I did also use the Korean White Semen mod, though it just directly replaced some files Graphics/Portrait dir. Just mentioned it in case it's relevant.
If it isn't erroring when you go into a save, then you just need to go buy the MOD (Big Booba) item from Elise, since the normal version of the Big Booba mod doesn't apply by default (so that the player can choose which size boobas ingame)

K.W.S mod shouldn't affect it, though there is a variant that doesn't go the hard replacer route (which would be better to use with regards to updating the game)

Jan 20, 2022
Hey guys, so I've got a question
I'm doing Cecily's quest right now, just helped her with the rescue the refugees quest, but for some reason when I go back to the inn to talk to her, I don't get the option to tell her to come with me and continue her quest, she just seems upset but the option is not there, does anyone know why?

JohnErick243

Aug 22, 2021
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3824789

View attachment 3824803

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.17` (R2.9p1 / RC2.4)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona Big Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Nun Outfit mod deployed:
View attachment 3580383
Wait you can change Lona's skin color? is that a separate mod??

_Something_

Jul 10, 2020
"Fight the warboss, near the coastal fortress. There's a red fortress. "

So i fought and beat the boss but now what? I've not received any reward or quest response. Im not sure where to go or what to fo now. I used the abomination lona for the fight with a mage build. Water staff and fire book. After beating him i absorbed him now i think ive bugged it, unless i was supposed to go somewhere now? I'm really confused.
I guess you finally finded the solution by yourself, but when you defeat Dicc the Impaler (the warboss that you mention), in the middle of the pool of blood you should have to see a body with a hit-box. Interact with it and should give you the reward (By the way, the reward occupies 60w).

Goldfsih

Mar 19, 2023
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3824789

View attachment 3824803

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.17` (R2.9p1 / RC2.4)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

Lona Big Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Nun Outfit mod deployed:
View attachment 3580383
Where do you buy the nun outfit? I have followed all instructions already and the big booba works as well, i cant find it at the gynecologist dude?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes