Rowan_12

Aug 15, 2018
You might have applied the non-Cosmetic version, of which you must then get the honkabadonkas at Elise's for around 18000TP iIrc.

I'm now having an issue with milking after taking Breast Mods A & B and the Booba Mod though, Lona can't stop cumming her brains out lmao
you are correct. I have to say: A for the quality of the mod, D- for documentation and user friendlyness. great potential

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
I seem to remember Noer Tea beign good to keep them healthy. And not being punched in the gut by idiots.
Nah, it's as another user said, it's an unfortunate predetermined fate for the fetus upon impregnation that isn't due to being used and abused or giving the baby a temporary brother during pregnancy.
Noer Tea does increase Baby HP by 100~, but it doesn't do much to a failed conception.
Further, being damaged in general, regardless of whether it is your abdomen or not, does not prevent damage to the fetus.

Just got my first bab being an active Lona (fighting Boars and occasionally a Wolf and a Skelly), and it didn't compromise the conception.
So far, I think the difference is that Lona has to experience kicks within and the 2nd stage(?) has to be around 4 weeks (didn't notice it during my HARD playthrough due to them having relatively the same length of successful and failed conception, but now I noticed it after switching to HELL) or else they'll come out of Lona the next day as a forbidden meatball.

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
Cheat Menu Framework (a.k.a CMF or Cheat Menu)
The old Cheats Mod, reworked to use modules to add new cheats.

Announcement:
v1.0rc8 packages on Github, no uploads on MEGA until v1.0
Downloads:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress so far:
  • Github created.
  • Current release archived into a secondary branch.
  • Mod renamed.
  • Workflow for packaging now allows the return of the AIO file.
  • Preliminary work to allow other debug menus to work without replacing Cheat Menu.
  • F6 hotkey for Give 99,999 Trade Points moved to Infinite Money CheatModule.
  • All hotkeys will be handled by a new overridable function CheatsMod.cheat_triggers.
  • All module hotkeys migrated to cheat_triggers overrides.
  • TextCache module moved to its own file in the lib folder.
  • Cheat Settings loader improved (loading settings now refreshes the in-memory data from the ini file)
  • Summon menu, Morality Editor and Race Changer moved into their own CheatModules.
  • Mod migrated to UltraModManager
  • Translation support itself is now handled by UMM. No more TextCache module.
  • Mod folder name is no longer hardcoded to Cheats Mod.
  • Translation file Text/$lang/CheatsMod.txt is now Text/$lang/menu.txt
  • Fixed a workflow issue that caused the AIO file to not have all the required files after splitting the following features into their own CheatModules:
    • Race Changer
    • Morality Editor
    • Summons Menu
  • Translated UMM related strings (menu:mod/name and menu:mod/description) into the various languages
  • Moved Dirty Stat toggle cheat into it's own CheatModule
  • Moved remaining cheats into Legacy CheatModule.
  • Fixed dependency on Legacy CheatModule. Issue was an unidentified index out of bounds error. All affected modules fixed.
  • Added a visual tracker of installed modules (Includes translations for menu. Module names intentionally not translated)
  • Menu order is now determined by the CheatModule load order.
  • Fixed a translation issue in the Pregnancy CheatModule.
  • Moved translations into a . All translation changes should be done there.
  • Fixed Stats Editor and Inventory Editors addons for 0.9.0.x
  • Several changes, see the changelog on the v1.0rc6 release.
  • Fixed Inventory Editor crash on nil items.
  • EOL'd Modular Cheats Mod. MCM Branch move to separate github repository and archived. Uploads removed from MEGA.

Compatibility:
  • Minimum required game version: 0.8.7.0
  • For game versions below 0.8.1.0, lines with _state("Tail") need to be commented out.
  • For game versions below 0.8.4.0, instances of _state("AbomSickly") need to be replaced with _state("Sickly")
  • For game versions below 0.8.7.0, change Scene_FirstTimeSetup to Scene_LangFirstPicker in the <Cheats Mod>/mod/Utils.rb file.
  • Requires UMM for versions v1.0rc1 through v1.0rc6.

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Quick tutorial video on installing (super basic)

Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps. (If anyone knows how to recreate these storypoints in code if they don't exist in the current area, feel free to make and share a patch to the Summon feature)
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.
  • NoFriendlyFire mod causes Undefined method "+" on nilClass crash if Companion's projectiles hit player code is uncommented.
  • [Will NOT be changed] There is no default language fallback implemented in the mod, so if you use the MTL in the game itself, you MUST create the MTL folder in the mod too. This is by design as the mod relies on the language as set by the game. The MTL tool can be tricked into translating the mod, but the language the tool uses as a source is Google Translated from English and will be inaccurate. The only languages included in the mod that are confirmed accurate are English (being my native language) and Russian (see Credits spoiler)

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [On-hold]
  2. Redesign the menu to match the pause menu (maybe even add a Cheats entry to the pause menu to free up a hotkey) [TBD]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can see the cheat menu inside the launcher and I have already imported the all in one folder into the _Mods folder, but the cheats are not working for me. Please could someone help?

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
So I've been lurking in the thread for a while since last I played, and I know I've seen here and there since like a month ago something about new parasites. But are there ACTUALLY new parasites? And if so, how are they different to the ones that existed already, if they have any difference?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I can see the cheat menu inside the launcher and I have already imported the all in one folder into the _Mods folder, but the cheats are not working for me. Please could someone help?
In the launcher, does the preview image and the description text load? If not it isn't installed correctly.

Also, screenshots of mod folder and contents?

Also, which mod version?

chulainn31

May 17, 2024
Hi there I have no idea how to apply mods to this game and can find little in the way of a guide, I have no idea how install the Ultimate Mod Manager (I thought it would be just an .exe) I just wanted to apply the Big Booba mod, I thought I just needed to Download extract and put it in the mod folder but that doesnt seem to be the case. No idea what im doing completely green at this if someone could offer some assistance that would be fantastic.

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
Hi there I have no idea how to apply mods to this game and can find little in the way of a guide, I have no idea how install the Ultimate Mod Manager (I thought it would be just an .exe) I just wanted to apply the Big Booba mod, I thought I just needed to Download extract and put it in the mod folder but that doesnt seem to be the case. No idea what im doing completely green at this if someone could offer some assistance that would be fantastic.
Most mods are a folder, so you just have to put them in the _Mods folder inside Modscript folder. Afterwards, you boot up Nyxlauncher and, if you did it right, you should be able to activate it in the Nyxlauncher, and then run and play it as such.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Read the info.txt inside the mod folder for UltraModManager. That file lists the extra steps required for UMM to work.

Although... in later versions of the Big Booba mod, UMM is optional (same is the case with Cheat Menu Framework, UMM is optional)

Big Booba mod install instructions are on the Big Booba mod post. If you just want the big booba by default, make sure you grab the RC file.

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
Depends on your build, If you are a trap/hunter like me you would increase both SUR and SUC as well as the ability to equip High-Grade Weapons. I usually only use traps when starting out and lurking in the shadows slowly killing my enemies. Once I am leveled up enough I go to Doom fortress to do Adam's quest which I wouldn't spoil, but you will be able to get a musket/gun from them which I mainly use as you can aim and fire with deadly damage, couple that with stunning traps and hit and run tactics and no one can touch you.

Mainly weapons can be purchased either in the markets just north of the docks... you can find vendors there for both simple weapons as well as magical ones for magic builds, the blacksmith which is to the west of the Inn is where you can usually buy high-grade weapons. P.S if you get to Fishtopia you can search for a shop on the top right with leather armor gear which hunters/trapper builds like me usually go for, so bring lots of monnies!

If you are also strapped for food, then I suggest going to a rainforest which is usually just outside of the walls to the right, buy a scythe and equip it to harvest vegetables and fruits there efficiently, and if there a boars there, just sneak past them and use a distraction rock to lure them. Once you are facing their backs you can sneak attack and stun them for a minute so you can collect or prepare your traps to kill them, then use the Black Cauldron skill to cook food and the recipe is on the book in the Inn's counter you can use.
Thank you for this, sorry for not replying earlier and showing my gratitude.

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
Is there a mod to fix up the AI of the captives? I know it's sort of on-brand, but fucking hell do they make the game a snoozefest for how incompetent their pathfinding is at times.

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
Is there a mod to fix up the AI of the captives? I know it's sort of on-brand, but fucking hell do they make the game a snoozefest for how incompetent their pathfinding is at times.
In general, staying relatively close to them (2 tiles max) makes them follow you more consistently in my experience. One thing you could mod is the speed in which they crawl by going to the Data/NPCData/MeatToiletNeutralFollowerHuman.json file and changing "move_speed" value (3.8 is the usual human speed, though them crawling would make them slightly slower than other NPCs still - especially if they receive any injuries that affect their speed).

Reactions: Areskrator

DevilmanJakkals

Apr 22, 2024
"Fight the warboss, near the coastal fortress. There's a red fortress. "

So i fought and beat the boss but now what? I've not received any reward or quest response. Im not sure where to go or what to fo now. I used the abomination lona for the fight with a mage build. Water staff and fire book. After beating him i absorbed him now i think ive bugged it, unless i was supposed to go somewhere now? I'm really confused.

tensaenza

Nov 20, 2022
Cheat Menu Framework (a.k.a CMF or Cheat Menu)
The old Cheats Mod, reworked to use modules to add new cheats.

Announcement:
v1.0rc8 packages on Github, no uploads on MEGA until v1.0
Downloads:
Progress so far:
  • Github created.
  • Current release archived into a secondary branch.
  • Mod renamed.
  • Workflow for packaging now allows the return of the AIO file.
  • Preliminary work to allow other debug menus to work without replacing Cheat Menu.
  • F6 hotkey for Give 99,999 Trade Points moved to Infinite Money CheatModule.
  • All hotkeys will be handled by a new overridable function CheatsMod.cheat_triggers.
  • All module hotkeys migrated to cheat_triggers overrides.
  • TextCache module moved to its own file in the lib folder.
  • Cheat Settings loader improved (loading settings now refreshes the in-memory data from the ini file)
  • Summon menu, Morality Editor and Race Changer moved into their own CheatModules.
  • Mod migrated to UltraModManager
  • Translation support itself is now handled by UMM. No more TextCache module.
  • Mod folder name is no longer hardcoded to Cheats Mod.
  • Translation file Text/$lang/CheatsMod.txt is now Text/$lang/menu.txt
  • Fixed a workflow issue that caused the AIO file to not have all the required files after splitting the following features into their own CheatModules:
    • Race Changer
    • Morality Editor
    • Summons Menu
  • Translated UMM related strings (menu:mod/name and menu:mod/description) into the various languages
  • Moved Dirty Stat toggle cheat into it's own CheatModule
  • Moved remaining cheats into Legacy CheatModule.
  • Fixed dependency on Legacy CheatModule. Issue was an unidentified index out of bounds error. All affected modules fixed.
  • Added a visual tracker of installed modules (Includes translations for menu. Module names intentionally not translated)
  • Menu order is now determined by the CheatModule load order.
  • Fixed a translation issue in the Pregnancy CheatModule.
  • Moved translations into a . All translation changes should be done there.
  • Fixed Stats Editor and Inventory Editors addons for 0.9.0.x
  • Several changes, see the changelog on the v1.0rc6 release.
  • Fixed Inventory Editor crash on nil items.
  • EOL'd Modular Cheats Mod. MCM Branch move to separate github repository and archived. Uploads removed from MEGA.

Compatibility:
  • Minimum required game version: 0.8.7.0
  • For game versions below 0.8.1.0, lines with _state("Tail") need to be commented out.
  • For game versions below 0.8.4.0, instances of _state("AbomSickly") need to be replaced with _state("Sickly")
  • For game versions below 0.8.7.0, change Scene_FirstTimeSetup to Scene_LangFirstPicker in the <Cheats Mod>/mod/Utils.rb file.
  • Requires UMM for versions v1.0rc1 through v1.0rc6.

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Quick tutorial video on installing (super basic)

Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps. (If anyone knows how to recreate these storypoints in code if they don't exist in the current area, feel free to make and share a patch to the Summon feature)
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.
  • NoFriendlyFire mod causes Undefined method "+" on nilClass crash if Companion's projectiles hit player code is uncommented.
  • [Will NOT be changed] There is no default language fallback implemented in the mod, so if you use the MTL in the game itself, you MUST create the MTL folder in the mod too. This is by design as the mod relies on the language as set by the game. The MTL tool can be tricked into translating the mod, but the language the tool uses as a source is Google Translated from English and will be inaccurate. The only languages included in the mod that are confirmed accurate are English (being my native language) and Russian (see Credits spoiler)

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [On-hold]
  2. Redesign the menu to match the pause menu (maybe even add a Cheats entry to the pause menu to free up a hotkey) [TBD]

I don't understand. I tried to download the mod, but I can't install it or maybe I did it wrong and gave up many times. Can anyone help me?

DOTTGAP

Jun 1, 2024
Apparently is from some hidden stats called melaninnipple, melaninvag and melaninanal, i dont know how to gain/loose them but there are some graphics named melanin in the files, maybe a new mechanic?
I only got the melanin vag when it got a loose for qutie a while before being healed. I'm guessign you can get it too if you're constantly on a passive sex

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Nah, it's as another user said, it's an unfortunate predetermined fate for the fetus upon impregnation that isn't due to being used and abused or giving the baby a temporary brother during pregnancy.
Noer Tea does increase Baby HP by 100~, but it doesn't do much to a failed conception.
Further, being damaged in general, regardless of whether it is your abdomen or not, does not prevent damage to the fetus.
Damage to Lona is mostly avoidable if you play cautiously. But the baby also takes some damage from Lona burning stamina, leading to tragicomic moments like miscarriage by cooking or baby terminating itself by kicking when already at low health.
Anyway, if you wanna tamper with your chances to make a particular baby, you can edit
\Data\Scripts\Editables\51_System_Settings_Race.rb
"Others" are those doomed pregnancies that always fail, and as you can see in the file, there's indeed always at least slight chance it happens.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I don't understand. I tried to download the mod, but I can't install it or maybe I did it wrong and gave up many times. Can anyone help me?
Check the wiki for general instructions on installing LonaRPG mods.

Any mods that are packaged appropriately will not need any further steps than is explained there.

In the case of Cheat Menu Framework, the additional instructions are as follows:

• Download the AIO file [recommended]
OR, for a customized experience:
  1. Download the Core file.
  2. Download only the modules that you want.

Last edited:

tensaenza

Nov 20, 2022
Check the wiki for general instructions on installing LonaRPG mods.

Any mods that are packaged appropriately will not need any further steps than is explained there.

In the case of Cheat Menu Framework, the additional instructions are as follows:

• Download the AIO file [recommended]
OR, for a customized experience:
  1. Download the Core file.
  2. Download only the modules that you want.
I followed and it worked except for the Mod Cheat Menu Framework.

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
I think I've got a fair amount of the game done now. Haven't played Hunter/Scout Lona, so I may just play that.
Otherwise... what else is there in the game to do?
Hoping to "roleplay" in a way by getting my Fist Fighter Lona (Roleplay S mod active) enslaved and taken to be a Gladiator, but I haven't much luck. Is there anything else to do in the game?

Oct 11, 2020
Is there a way for me to transfer my saves from version 8.8.3 to 9.1.1.1?
Or do I have to start a new game?

And is there a place where I can find mods for the game? If someone already answered that one, my bad.

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes