Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
Sorry, how to rebirth, and if you say pregnancy and giving birth, pls could be a but more detailed in it. Like how would u easily get pregnant, and how long does it normally take to give birth, also how long would it take to get pregnant.

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
1724443021594.png

Also like actually is there a way to complete this child's quest without killing him? Like I have tried saying I have come to help you but there is no new mark going anywhere, it only points back to him, and I rlly dont want to kill him if there is no point or use.

nam2amna

Mar 21, 2020
View attachment 3960770

Also like actually is there a way to complete this child's quest without killing him? Like I have tried saying I have come to help you but there is no new mark going anywhere, it only points back to him, and I rlly dont want to kill him if there is no point or use.
this should be the quest you are trying to do, cloud village is were you find the package that allows you to buy the dancer set in the oriental exchange, it's located on x49 y72

Last edited:

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
this should be the quest you are trying to do, cloud village is were you find the package that allows you to buy the dancer set in the oriental exchange, it's located on x49 y72
Thank you very much

xTyurru

Jul 21, 2024
1724448272150.png
Can anyone explain how the boxes on the left work? I have read the tips and I can't find much about them, Thanks!

chulainn31

May 17, 2024
Read the info.txt inside the mod folder for UltraModManager. That file lists the extra steps required for UMM to work.

Although... in later versions of the Big Booba mod, UMM is optional (same is the case with Cheat Menu Framework, UMM is optional)

Big Booba mod install instructions are on the Big Booba mod post. If you just want the big booba by default, make sure you grab the RC file.
Thanks so much activated it through umm all good

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
Sorry, how to rebirth, and if you say pregnancy and giving birth, pls could be a but more detailed in it. Like how would u easily get pregnant, and how long does it normally take to give birth, also how long would it take to get pregnant.
You have to die while you have you humanoid child in your inventory, unless it is a special case.

Easiest way to get pregnant is to prostitute yourself or juice using your vagina until you have it filling your meter. Increasing the chances is to do so while Ovulating and/or drinking Joy Water.
It takes a few days (one day = a day and night cycle) before you're pregnant, and you'll know you're being fertilized in the Sex Stats calendar, then you'll know you're pregnant when you're suddenly puking.

In Hard Difficulty, it's about less than an ingame month, but in Hell Difficulty, it's more than a month.
For Doom Difficulty, it is an ingame year.

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
Hmmm, might need to dig through the cum cleaning requests script, see if it is forcing the use of any BC pills during said requests...

EDIT: Combed through the code, apart from removing small amounts of cum (same code as when cleaning privates using the "Basic Needs" skill) there's no way that event could cause the "infertilty". RLJFZ gives a good explanation below though.
A bit late, but I now know the cause of the appearing and disappearing birth control pill.
It's from ingesting Tung Flowers

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
Is there a way for me to transfer my saves from version 8.8.3 to 9.1.1.1?
Or do I have to start a new game?

And is there a place where I can find mods for the game? If someone already answered that one, my bad.
I believe you simply need to put your save from 8.8.3 in the 9.1.1.1 version, and rhen reset the map by exiting the area you are in and then entering. The "Outdated Save" doesn't really matter, but I think this version has an error when saving in the overworld.

As for mods, I only know one russian website that has a list of mods for the game. Just have it be autotranslated.

Feb 7, 2023
View attachment 3961054
Can anyone explain how the boxes on the left work? I have read the tips and I can't find much about them, Thanks!
Each box is like a day in a calendar, they inform the state of your menstrual cycle every morning, so you might not see them change at night

The states are:
- Menses/Bad (every 3 weeks or so), your Vag will bleed in every day/night cycle for two days, you'll also get Sick and Gastroentritis, so you might want to rest or give yourself time to vomit
- Ovulation (usually precedes Menses), you will get Horny in every cycle for one day, you also have greater chances to get pregnant
- Active (have some cum in your Vag), you have a probability to get pregnant
- Active+ (have plenty of cum in your Vag), you are likely to be pregnant
- Grow (have a active pregnancy) your baby is developing itself and might not die, you can incentive growth by resting in Beds and staying well fed

You can also have a artificial Ovulation state by consuming Corrupted Mushrooms, Tung Flowers or being creampied by Goblins/Abominations enough times to have a "SB Seedbed" state

Last edited:
Reactions: Areskrator
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes