Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can you make a tutorial for how to edit the mod for 0.8.1.0 version or older player ?
Everything you need to know is already listed in the following section of the mod post:
Compatibility:
  • Minimum required game version: 0.8.7.0
  • For game versions below 0.8.1.0, lines with _state("Tail") need to be commented out.
  • For game versions below 0.8.4.0, instances of _state("AbomSickly") need to be replaced with _state("Sickly")
  • For game versions below 0.8.7.0, change Scene_FirstTimeSetup to Scene_LangFirstPicker in the <Cheats Mod>/mod/Utils.rb file.
Though something that was left out is that the 2 compat details mentioning states should only need to be applied to the RaceChanger module.

Although, even with these edits, compatibility with versions below 0.8.1.0 is not guaranteed and is unsupported. There have been many, many, many changes since the compat stuff was figured out.

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
Seedbed(womb) helps with pregnancy chances, but to get that, you need to get monster pregnant (deep one, orkind, abomination, not sure if animals count).
Safe way to get it should be couple days worth of prostituting at Fishtopia (in human form).
Faster and slightly less safe volunteering yourself for goblin rapeloop, I'd recommend the house north of Mountain Monastery, should be easiest to escape. Just keep in mind they take all your stuff, so you'll be recovering from nothing, but with Deep One skills that should be manageable .
Last resort would be volunteering yourself for abomination hive rapeloop, the one East of Doom Fort is relatively easy to escape with a Deep One, because it's mostly abom-spiders. Just wait for favorable layout of the central chamber (it resets every day) walk out of there without alerting any of the big guys and avoid spider webs in the tunnels. You'll need to kill some worms, but you should be able to one-shot those. And if that doesn't get your Lona knocked up, nothing will.
Forgot to say that I already had that, which makes my confusion all the more greater honestly. My 2nd Lona (Abomination) could easily get pregnant so long as she's got a full tank of cum in her within a couple of days. Then comes in my Succubus Lona who's had more dicks shoved in her holes and filled to the brim, and girl can't seem to pump out one baby LMAO

I only had one baby that I assumed to be from an Orkind and thus aborted, but I dunno if Abortion means my Lona's cursed from ever having babies anymore @@;

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Forgot to say that I already had that, which makes my confusion all the more greater honestly. My 2nd Lona (Abomination) could easily get pregnant so long as she's got a full tank of cum in her within a couple of days. Then comes in my Succubus Lona who's had more dicks shoved in her holes and filled to the brim, and girl can't seem to pump out one baby LMAO

I only had one baby that I assumed to be from an Orkind and thus aborted, but I dunno if Abortion means my Lona's cursed from ever having babies anymore @@;
In that case it's most likely a bug. Try moving your save to clean game version without any mods. Or to different (higher) version of the game. Miscarriage/abortion/contraceptives should not prevent Lona from getting knocked up further down the line. As a last rest you can console-cheat the baby to qualify for rebirth.
But this is weird, if it really is a bug, impacting major aspect of gameplay I'd expect it was already found and reported.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

There's nothing in the code that should cause any such curse.

Birth Control should only ever last up until 5 days (Contraceptived is a daily state with a max stack of 5. Daily states remove 1 from the stack after each day passes [ie: every morning it should reduce by 1 until 0])

Abortion just forces a misscarriage (Pill or Surgery, doesn't matter)

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
Update: Finally got her pregnant! And I have a suspicion that the reason why my Lona was "infertile" was because I always got 2-3 cum cleaning requests whenever I play as a Dancer, thus lowering my chances to get impregnated.

Now that I know my girl ain't stricken with such a run ending fate... is there a limit to how many babies Lona can get?
I had thought the maximum was 4 due to my 2nd run as Human Lona trying to get Abomination Lona. The miraheze wiki hadn't been up yet and I was pretty much basing my info on a google translated russian wiki.
In that run, I got 2 consecutive failed births (I believe the term is miscarriage, but she was pushing out guts) after giving birth to 1 Abomination and 3 Fishkind Babies.
Was it just a string of bad luck, or is there another reason? She was a Combat Lona in that run, but I holed myself up in the pine forest after the 1st failed pregnancy whilst hiding from boars and undead, and escaping every dangerous encounter to keep Baby HP at 90-100%, but still got an empty placenta instead.

Update: Happened again :( baby was at 450-550/550 HP for the last few days, Idk why they still came out a bundle of organs (not Abomination)

Last edited:

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
There's nothing in the code that should cause any such curse.

Birth Control should only ever last up until 5 days (Contraceptived is a daily state with a max stack of 5. Daily states remove 1 from the stack after each day passes [ie: every morning it should reduce by 1 until 0])

Abortion just forces a misscarriage (Pill or Surgery, doesn't matter)
That's what I thought too tbh, but I'd occasionally find the BC Pill in my Health Stats after getting my Lona cleaned up and fully rested. Might have been a visual bug since it'd disappear throughout the day.

Rowan_12

Aug 15, 2018
heyho, i installed the bog booba mod and i activated it via umm, but my lona still does not have big boobas. Am i missing something?

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
How to apply mods? I place the mods in _mods file and activate it in nyx but didnt have affect on the lona

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
heyho, i installed the bog booba mod and i activated it via umm, but my lona still does not have big boobas. Am i missing something?
You might have applied the non-Cosmetic version, of which you must then get the honkabadonkas at Elise's for around 18000TP iIrc.

I'm now having an issue with milking after taking Breast Mods A & B and the Booba Mod though, Lona can't stop cumming her brains out lmao

Reactions: Rowan_12

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Update: Finally got her pregnant! And I have a suspicion that the reason why my Lona was "infertile" was because I always got 2-3 cum cleaning requests whenever I play as a Dancer, thus lowering my chances to get impregnated.

Now that I know my girl ain't stricken with such a run ending fate... is there a limit to how many babies Lona can get?
I had thought the maximum was 4 due to my 2nd run as Human Lona trying to get Abomination Lona. The miraheze wiki hadn't been up yet and I was pretty much basing my info on a google translated russian wiki.
In that run, I got 2 consecutive failed births (I believe the term is miscarriage, but she was pushing out guts) after giving birth to 1 Abomination and 3 Fishkind Babies.
Was it just a string of bad luck, or is there another reason? She was a Combat Lona in that run, but I holed myself up in the pine forest after the 1st failed pregnancy whilst hiding from boars and undead, and escaping every dangerous encounter to keep Baby HP at 90-100%, but still got an empty placenta instead.

Update: Happened again :( baby was at 450-550/550 HP for the last few days, Idk why they still came out a bundle of organs (not Abomination)
That's what I thought too tbh, but I'd occasionally find the BC Pill in my Health Stats after getting my Lona cleaned up and fully rested. Might have been a visual bug since it'd disappear throughout the day.
Hmmm, might need to dig through the cum cleaning requests script, see if it is forcing the use of any BC pills during said requests...

EDIT: Combed through the code, apart from removing small amounts of cum (same code as when cleaning privates using the "Basic Needs" skill) there's no way that event could cause the "infertilty". RLJFZ gives a good explanation below though.

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I've been testing the Roleplay mod and it's a pretty fun mod, albeit overpowered. I was able to build a Mage that can pretty much do anything, it also made 0 Food run without the use of any items a lot easier. Also I can infinitely farm meat in the tavern by having Big Mama kill her customers (lol) without passing a day with Mage too, in the vanilla LonaRPG, going Mage doesn't allow you to select the Cannibal trait, but now I can in the Roleplay mod through the Wiseman specialization.

However there's some things I'm not sure I understand. For one, why none of the specializations allow you to choose the Succubus trait? At the very least I was expecting a specialization like Shinobi to enable the use of juicing since Kunoichi are known for their use of sexcraft to deal with their ennemies. It's a huge bummer to think that the Succubus build still remain as restricted as it is in what it can do in both the vanilla game and the mod. Second, the 20 WIS requirement for the Fox(Dodger) where Hitchhicker requires an additional 15 SUR to be unlocked. All other specialization's points requirement usually matches the required trait that follows next, but not in the case of Fox(Dodger). In fact the 20 WIS requirement is pretty much a huge waste of points since selecting this specialization locks you out of the Mana knowledge trait. I don't think simply being able to unlock extra dialogues and slightly raising the price of sold items are really worth spending this much points.

• Wow
Reactions: Areskrator

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
This can happen sometimes. It's not a misscarriage where the remains of the baby come bursting out of Lona once it reaches 0HP, it's one of the case where the baby fails to be conceived, and it's decided right from the moment Lona has been impregnated, so there's no use loading a save file right before the birth event and expect different results, it will always be the same, so gotta go back all the way to when she hasn't been impregnated yet or conceive a new baby. For birthing an abomination, it's easy to tell if it's a healthy abomination or not, just look at the amount of HP the baby has, if it has high HP(around 800HP+), then what will come out of Lona is a healthy abomination.

• Sad
Reactions: Areskrator

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
This can happen sometimes. It's not a misscarriage where the remains of the baby come bursting out of Lona once it reaches 0HP, it's one of the case where the baby fails to be conceived, and it's decided right from the moment Lona has been impregnated, so there's no use loading a save file right before the birth event and expect different results, it will always be the same, so gotta go back all the way to when she hasn't been impregnated yet or conceive a new baby. For birthing an abomination, it's easy to tell if it's a healthy abomination or not, just look at the amount of HP the baby has, if it has high HP(around 800HP+), then what will come out of Lona is a healthy abomination.
Daaaaaaamn that's a bummer, but at least I know I ain't doing anything wrong! @@;

Areskrator

May 14, 2018
I've been testing the Roleplay mod and it's a pretty fun mod, albeit overpowered. I was able to build a Mage that can pretty much do anything, it also made 0 Food run without the use of any items a lot easier. Also I can infinitely farm meat in the tavern by having Big Mama kill her customers (lol) without passing a day with Mage too, in the vanilla LonaRPG, going Mage doesn't allow you to select the Cannibal trait, but now I can in the Roleplay mod through the Wiseman specialization.

However there's some things I'm not sure I understand. For one, why none of the specializations allow you to choose the Succubus trait? At the very least I was expecting a specialization like Shinobi to enable the use of juicing since Kunoichi are known for their use of sexcraft to deal with their ennemies. It's a huge bummer to think that the Succubus build still remain as restricted as it is in what it can do in both the vanilla game and the mod. Second, the 20 WIS requirement for the Fox(Dodger) where Hitchhicker requires an additional 15 SUR to be unlocked. All other specialization's points requirement usually matches the required trait that follows next, but not in the case of Fox(Dodger). In fact the 20 WIS requirement is pretty much a huge waste of points since selecting this specialization locks you out of the Mana knowledge trait. I don't think simply being able to unlock extra dialogues and slightly raising the price of sold items are really worth spending this much points.
Well Shinobi didn't exactly actively suck their enemies to death, they mostly made use of their feminine charm to get information, acquire money (ninja were mostly commonfolk after all) or get closer to their targets. While you can't do the former, you can certainly do the other two!

But, yeah, Succubus does get the short end of the stick, I see <<;
My guess is that Succubus already allows you to gain a reliable source of rebirth and birthing in general without risking slavery, whilst also providing a powerful 1v1 attack that it's greatly limiting in options.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
My guess is that Succubus already allows you to gain a reliable source of rebirth and birthing in general without risking slavery, whilst also providing a powerful 1v1 attack that it's greatly limiting in options.
You don't need to go into slavery for easy rebirth and birthing, just doing prostitution and going into certain place to get raped and have a safe escape route is enough, so any other builds that allows prostitution can do it as reliably. Though Succubus being in possession of the skill Juicing can more effectively produce offspring in a safe area like the basement in Elise's clinic where he houses his various species of monsters. Still though, the Succubus build needs more than that to be more interesting in terms of gameplay and I was hoping the Roleplay mod would give that which it didn't unfortunately.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

I seem to remember Noer Tea beign good to keep them healthy. And not being punched in the gut by idiots.

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes