PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Since the wiki was nuked RIP where can I find different mods?
While the og wiki at fandom did indeed get nuked, some benevolent souls(or maybe just the same ones that made the first one) have made a new one and are moving or remaking what was in the old one. Not sure if its up to par with the old one before it got nuked, but it has a lot of stuff done already.

Reactions: AhrimanH

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
And on that line of thought, how many of the mods in this work with the latest version of the game? Cause at least the GTC costume one has/give an error when trying to pick up or equip the clothes(could also be the black version specifically but dunno).

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Finally got rid of ENOENT File not found errors in joiplay after installing various mods. The cause was (surpise!) file path cache that Joiplay creates. When game tries to load files from mod folders that contain uncached files, joiplay doesnt even try to search for it directly and game crashes with ENOENT error despite the file existing... I solved it initially by disabling "use existing cache" option, but it made game generate new cache and load forever every time. Then I just deleted a game entry (but not the files) and created a new one from the same folder that generated cache for mods as well, now everything works fine (excluding random freezes and crashes during sex scenes with graphics due to, likely, running out of memory).

yalnizkurt

Jun 19, 2024
Thoughts on starting with doom difficulty? Played a couple of hours on hell mode and got to the warehouse mission but the ease of savescumming was getting to me. Will I be in too much trouble if I just start over with doom?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
what's new since v0.8.6.1.1?
There's a changelogs spoiler in the opening post.

yalnizkurt, Doom is far less forgiving than Hell. It even gives you a bigger round of applause when you select it.

AlchemistZero, she's uncontrollably horny. It should decrease over time but that stack of 10 is getting in the way.
It's a been a while since I played last but maybe Elise has something that helps.

Last edited:

nam2amna

Mar 21, 2020
While the og wiki at fandom did indeed get nuked, some benevolent souls(or maybe just the same ones that made the first one) have made a new one and are moving or remaking what was in the old one. Not sure if its up to par with the old one before it got nuked, but it has a lot of stuff done already.

it's the same, it was ported not recreated, for what i can see they are still adding he missing images, still the format/code? needs to be updated since some parts looks wrong, like the rebirth page were the table format is missing

Reactions: _Something_
Feb 11, 2023
Mods

by me:
(more coming soon, will be updated; I was about to publish and then got struck by the new mod api -.- patience)

(all mods for 0.9.0.5)
  • GemPregnancy
    • v1b (REQUIRES UMM!!)
      • last update: 05/25/2024
    • adds a trait, which lets you grow gem and jewels in your heroines ocrifices (idea from a skyrim mod)
    • View attachment 3605291
    • in order to keep impact on performance as low as possible, the script uses story_records to calculate how many gems have grown. This however requires to use "collect grown gems" after acquiring the trait to initialize a new counter. Every other cumin and orgasm will count towards the gem grow.
    • implemented features:
      • can acquire trait for gem pregnancy
      • can select to collect gems via BasicNeeds skill
        • slightly modified HCG-frame (compared to peeing or collecting milk)
      • gives gems depending on (recorded) cumins and orgasms (please note: not every sex event might increase the counter)
        • 5 times for the smallest gems, 20 times for common gem, 100 times for large gems
        • gems are much more worth if they are bigger. So it might be more useable to leave them in Lona's ocrifices to grow them bigger first
    • future plans (maybe):
      • decrease mood when gems are sold
      • decrease mood drastic when gems are stolen
      • more appropriate trait icon xD
    • Changelog:
      • 05/25/2024:
        • fixed wrong mod-paths, thanks to 201199 and Kenny567 for pointing out this bug and providing hotfixes
  • Tweaks
    • v1b (last updated 05/25/2024)
    • This mod applies some changes to the game to make it more appealing for myself. Some of these changes might be useful for many, others might not. You can enable or disable each tweak in a configfile:
      • skip_overly_repeated_hcgframes_milking
        • Milking keeps looping way to long and is annoying to do, because in vanilla game it cannot be skipped. This tweak reduces the amount of loop to a maximum of 3 cycles, while still giving all exp and milk to the player. Also, the stat changes have been altered to be more realistic for me (means: no sat loss, no sta loss, way less arousal)
      • drop_grabbed_items_to_inventory_not_ground
        • in fights NPCs easily strip weapons and clothing of Lona, which is mostly lost in most fights as it vanishes quite quickly. Since Lona cannot strip her attackers in the same way, this tweak instead puts the stripped items back in her inventory instead of the ground.
      • reduce_slave_brand_morality_impact
        • having a slave brand greatly impacts the "morality" stat, which causes most NPCs to attack Lona on sight (at least in the city). This tweak limits the maximum morality loss to 10 (instead of 70), which allows to do at least to run basic errands and quests.
      • fix_undead_follower_actor_crash
        • this is a bug fix for a crash. The crash kept occurring when an undead NPC as a follower tried to charge enemies (e.g. using Necromancy skills from Demo5). This tweak fixes the code by loading an alternative version of the offending script.
    • This mod project is ongoing and will add more tweaks. So check in from time to time for a new version.
    • Changelog:
      • 05/25/2024:
        • Fix wrong space in foldername and conflicting graphics updates (Thanks to FrontalZp and Kenny567 )

currently in development (mostly mods for a more enhanced succubus playstyle):
  • Proper spellbooks - switch page of a spellbook with a short press, cast holding key pressed (more of a demo mod)
  • Busty Demons, Succubi and everlusting Might - converts a lot of the late game (or early game if you use cheats) by enhancing lilith trait and adding more traits around succubi playstyle
    • infusing bondage and chains -> getting bound makes lona stronger
    • gain STA during passive sex
    • can do active sex, abomination and succubi related skills even with negative STA (there is a limit of course)
    • loose sanity hehehehe....

---

by someone else, just repacked (for convience, because they weren't in proper mod-format, ...):

GtcModSet (refitted for v0.9.0.5 and loadable as mod)
original author: ??, using v17-01-2024 here
(updated on 05/09/2024; there some wrong filenames in the jsons of the original author)
A new set of clothes.

WhiteSemenMod (loadable as mod, works for me with v0.9.0.5 and most versions before, should work now without UMM, thanks to Kenny567)
original author: by 417, preview pic by me

View attachment 3616958
I am not good at checking propgram code , but in the update version the mod didn't work.('~')

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
I think the yellow one is pee as you may not be peeing regularly and now have a loose urethra which will cause you to piss yourself once it is too much and will also leak... do note that goblins are attracted to piss... especially gamer girl bath water type XD

Go to Elise if ya want it treated
good to know, gamer girl bath water could be quite rare XD

_Something_

Jul 10, 2020
View attachment 3976624
What do they mean by mothers heritage, strength and memories?
For what I saw the first one is related to what you have in the bank (you conserves all the things you have in the bank), the second is related to the levels (she conserves her actual level and you have to put the points again in whatever you want) and the third is the record of sexual things that she did (including her virginities).

The last four ones are the vaginal, anal, mouth and breast sensitivity.

is this basegame?
Yes. Is when you do the rebirth if you have a baby. Personally I don't know how this UI looked like before (I never did rebirth in this game), but since the version 0.9.1.0 has this aspect in theory (based in the changelog of the game).

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
Thoughts on starting with doom difficulty? Played a couple of hours on hell mode and got to the warehouse mission but the ease of savescumming was getting to me. Will I be in too much trouble if I just start over with doom?
Doom playthrough is mostly about picking your battles and being prepared. Early game you can do the graveyard cleanup with the Indiana Jones lookalike, or what I prefer is to do the Crystal Mine cleanup mission on your own - if you take your time and don't rush, you can do that one with just a shortsword and no stat investment guaranteed (plus the Deep One artillery quest is nearby, which is another good chunk of XP early on). Stealth is a must, and usually the hunter outfit from Fishtopia is my go-to because of the passive SCU and speed buff (SCU affects your detectability even when you're not sneaking, and speed lets you gain distance without spending stamina on sprinting).

Once you're established, it's a matter of having enough blue potions quickslotted and playing carefully. Funnily enough Noer is the most dangerous for Doom runs imo, as 90% of my games ended because I got rushed down by bandits in the tight streets and alleways. For the big quests, there are some that not worth doing (like stealing the Muskets), but playing through Cecyl's questline and even rescuing Cocona is feasible as long as you prepare well enough and know what's going to happen and what to expect in advance.

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes