Ascit

Jan 22, 2021
I haven't seen anyone ask this anywhere, so:

Is there any permanent storage?
I tested Elise's chest and came back to find it empty.

Hesufo

Apr 20, 2022
Thank you! I've never thought to go to the bank. I thought it was only for loans.
Same, for all the ruthlessness and grittiness of the game, I'm surprised it has a bank that lets you store all your chunks of human flesh and dirty rags indefinitely and for free.

• Haha
Reactions: Banshee96

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a cheat mod that works for version 6.7.1.2? the one linked to on the first page is >2versions old and doesn't apprear to work anymore.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Is there a cheat mod that works for version 6.7.1.2? the one linked to on the first page is >2versions old and doesn't apprear to work anymore.
Still works fine for me. Did you install it properly? And if you did, mind explaining what doesn't work? Does it not work entirely?

even max trait the game still hard
You are never meant to max out a stat. you honestly only ever need 30 to 40 of each at most haha. Anymore would just be excessive.

Reactions: eugene67

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
is arise village bugged for anyone else? for the old lady in the village, she only gives coded lines like arise.village.map.3 or some shit

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Is it possible to have a moot/abomination/fishkind Lona?
Yes, they all exist. Moot is the easiest one, the other two require additional work to fully acquire. Deep One Lona is probably the most difficult one, as to get True Deep One (can transform into a blue skinned Zora-like Lona), you have to do additional legwork to get the transformation skill from the Sea Witch.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
has anyone a save where they have every item in game for my 5th rebirth save just lost all items at the bank inventory besides my coins. i feel like it sold everything bcuz i gaint an insane ammount of coins and all my 150 healpotions, weapons and stuff are all gone

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
has anyone a save where they have every item in game for my 5th rebirth save just lost all items at the bank inventory besides my coins. i feel like it sold everything bcuz i gaint an insane ammount of coins and all my 150 healpotions, weapons and stuff are all gone
Try this one maybe?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
ok thank you, eh how to do this i mean do i save it in ? oh does this still work on 0.6.7.1.b ? thx

OH GOT IT; place it in Mod file.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes