bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
It should be safe to use, matches exactly the download from itch.io for 0.7.7.1
This the fleshed out version with the big ogre boss? Because earlier had the boss but the dev said that nothing happens after you kill him and no rewards.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This the fleshed out version with the big ogre boss? Because earlier had the boss but the dev said that nothing happens after you kill him and no rewards.
In the spoiler is the changelog since 0.7.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: The changelog on the main post is missing a super important entry for B.0.7.7.1, the final fix for the CG13 crash bug. N/A is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: furyhentai

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
How the hell do I complete the Mine Monster Cleanup? I go through the entire area, kill all the monsters, but nothing happens.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
To be fair, the screenshots on the main post of the thread are dated back in 2020 and need updating to match what is ingame now. (At the very least, the disclaimer one needs updating)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How the hell do I complete the Mine Monster Cleanup? I go through the entire area, kill all the monsters, but nothing happens.
Have you tried going back to the guild? Some of the quests don't give you any prompts as to needing to go back.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
welp i'm a fucking idiot for stepping on a land mine... just got booted out in the dev's discord for asking a question, well not exactly booted out but obliged to leave since he wants me to leave xD... even though that happened, I still respect the man himself for creating an awesome game... hope he keeps up the great work...

Last edited:

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
can i update my save?
for the latest version?
i still have version 0.7.3.0

is there a tool or something?
so I have to start all over again :oops: :FacePalm:

Jiromejin

Jul 1, 2020
It appears that the OP was NOT the one who uploaded the edited CCP version of the game, and the edited version was taken down. So i think the problem was solved as long as the mods keep that other download link off the thread

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
To talk about the actual game for once: How's the english in the most recent patch? Is the English patch still needed? Will it be updated?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The english patch needs updating for the new stuff. I wouldn't use the current patch with the current version, it's missing a bunch of text that was fixed/added in B.0.7.7.*

Haven't played with it yet, but here's an edited MTL done via the tool with B.0.7.7.1, then compared with the latest ENG patch with some slight editing for what made sense to me. Should be enough to tide peeps over until a properly done translation patch update is released, no support though as I am not a translator.

EDIT: Fixed QuestBreedLingMeat blocks - Quest was missing.

P.S: Do NOT use with any version other than as referenced.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes