Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This error whenever I open up chests or anything alike. Upon closing the box the game immediately crashes. There isn't really any posts mentioning any real fix aside from a post 2 years ago mentioning this error, however that post also has yet to have any replies regarding any fixes. View attachment 2497716
Share your errorlog.txt file that was made by that error. The msgbox doesn't show anywhere near enough info to pinpoint what the issue is.

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
Share your errorlog.txt file that was made by that error. The msgbox doesn't show anywhere near enough info to pinpoint what the issue is.
The first file is one without the debug devtool command (a rebirth of a save with it, as it disappears but not entirely upon rebirthing), 2nd with that command (prior to rebirth). Both being the same error that crashes the game upon opening a chest/bartering.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The first file is one without the debug devtool command (a rebirth of a save with it, as it disappears but not entirely upon rebirthing), 2nd with that command (prior to rebirth). Both being the same error that crashes the game upon opening a chest/bartering.
Obligatory questions:
  • Is your copy of 0.7.8.4 a fresh install?
  • Any mods added?

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
Obligatory questions:
  • Is your copy of 0.7.8.4 a fresh install?
  • Any mods added?
Yeah my copy is a fresh install.
I do have mods installed, the cheat mod and its fix that's linked in the Extras. I'm pretty sure I installed them correctly as well.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah my copy is a fresh install.
I do have mods installed, the cheat mod and its fix that's linked in the Extras. I'm pretty sure I installed them correctly as well.
That one is outdated, the one in my signature is updated and has more features. Though I don't think that is the issue (the battle test stuff in the dependency needs to be commented out or it causes errors)

popsico

Oct 30, 2021
I think it could make more sense if open fire apply a burning state each time it hits a unit. an for whirlwind spell it hardly traps anythng, looks like a waste of an option.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone have save?
If you just want access to the CG's and to have all of the achievements from the start, Modular Cheat Mod has you covered.

Download and install (as per the instructions on the post) and issue the following commands in the F10 console:
  • CheatUtils.unlock_cg - Unlocks all 13 CG's. (If used in the CG room, leave the building and return for it to apply)
  • CheatUtils.unlock_ach - Unlocks all achievements.
If you just want to play with a strong character, the mod also has you covered as you will be able to roll your own strong character from the start.

The only thing it can't help you with is having the quests pre-completed.

P.S: The unlock tool is only implemented as commands due to the code not working when the commands are issued from the cheat menu. I have tried, but no matter what I do it just refuses to work that way.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
How long is this game exactly? im 2-3 hours in, just doing as much quests as possible (one time ones) and never getting assaulted once except when i was in a cave to meet the sea witch but was actually the "I ammmmm juussssssssticcceeeeee" dude. Im not complaining or anything, just want to know what Im working with cuz damn this game is long, even when its not tagged "Completed"

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
How long is this game exactly? im 2-3 hours in, just doing as much quests as possible (one time ones) and never getting assaulted once except when i was in a cave to meet the sea witch but was actually the "I ammmmm juussssssssticcceeeeee" dude. Im not complaining or anything, just want to know what Im working with cuz damn this game is long, even when its not tagged "Completed"
Not sure. I treat it more like a sandbox like Skyrim.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
There's a number of questlines, but no main story mission to follow. If you think that shit is wild, wait until you get to the end of Cocona's questline.
P.S. "Haven't been assaulted" gets especially hard with abomination. God damn flesh parasites.

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes