Torvald3

Apr 30, 2020
Modular Cheats Mod (Updated version of the Cheats Mod)
Compatible with version range: [0.7.7.1 .. 0.7.9.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now hosted on AnonFiles.

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps.
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [WIP]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modular Cheats Mod:
Downloads:
  • (Mirror) - Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​
  • (Mirror) - Original behaviour.
  • (Mirror) - Highly configurable, at the cost of performance (here's hoping I can optimize it)
  • (Mirror) - While cheat is active, and in an active save, Trade Points stay at 99,999.
  • (Mirror) - Adds console commands to unlock/reset CG's and Achievements. This version does so silently (no more ear rape), allow it to overwrite the files in the main download.
  • (Mirror) - Adds Abomination skills when race is Abomination, removes if not.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Auto-Bandage cheat (Wounds are automatically healed)
  • (Mirror) - Adds the inventory editors for Items, Weapons and Armor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Hair Color Editor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds a hotkey to take off equipment (with optional forced strip)

Credits to:
De faq is NyxLauncher and where i can get that?

Reactions: Lowryu

syaoran22

Mar 13, 2017
As soon as I get hit the standing picture in the menu shifts up and cuts off half of Lona's face until I restart the game. Anyone else running into this?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
is there a way to add an exact amount of trait points and not 9999?
in the F10 console, type the following cheat:
Code:
$game_player.actor.trait_point = x
where x is how many points you want.

Pretty sure I dropped the number down to 999 in the mod though, as that number was severely unnecessary. Might convert that cheat to an editor in the future, much like I did for Morality.

Reactions: botaniq_1

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I have a question. Lona had the option to become a Cultist or something? Is that the cult of the Mother? Because i tried to be a member, doing whatever they wanted and they always killed me via boiling.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
hey friend any news for your updated english patch?
Clearly you didn't read in full the post that had my temporary MTL patch for 0.7.7.1.
Should be enough to tide peeps over until a properly done translation patch update is released, no support though as I am not a translator.
Unfortunately, a properly done translation patch never happened for that version, and hasn't for the updates since. ProjectS001 made a post a while back explaining why there hadn't been an update to their patch, I imagine something similar happened again.

Again, I am NOT a translator. Please don't ask me any further, I am not the person to ask.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes