anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
why cant i become a deep one? sea witch just doesn't work and she says her powers have gotten weak???

edit: i have the body odor status effect and have the "Your daughter?" option available when i talk to her but after casting a green light around be and nothing happening she just mentions how her powers have gotten weak?

Last edited:
Reactions: dattha11

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
why cant i become a deep one? sea witch just doesn't work and she says her powers have gotten weak???

edit: i have the body odor status effect and have the "Your daughter?" option available when i talk to her but after casting a green light around be and nothing happening she just mentions how her powers have gotten weak?
You should of gotten a new skill "Awaken", you use that to switch between Smelly Human and Sea Witch.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
You should of gotten a new skill "Awaken", you use that to switch between Smelly Human and Sea Witch.
ah ok thank you, there was no alert that you get that and the dialogue even said what she tried doing didn't work so i had thought that she would forcibly transform you and have a reaction to your form but nope, thanks for clarifying (y).

Reactions: dattha11

Cunnyngham

Dec 14, 2022
so i tried running this on Android using joiplay and everything was going fine until it gave me this screen and crashed. does anyone have any solution for this?

Seirrebwarts

Apr 14, 2017
Anyone know a way/gallery to view the portrait pictures? Want to check out some of the scenes and such but don't want to spend like, hours searching just to see a single frame.

Enigma42

Jun 29, 2019
So did the way to increase the carry weight change? tried to to change the game actor file in the scripts folder and it did change the numbers but the game to me paid more attention to carry weight in game trade windows been trying to change that but dont know how can anyone help?

piconwall

Jan 6, 2021
Does seedbed now cause lactation?
My current Lona is spraying milk almost every couple of steps on the map.
It's a bit of a nuisance. I have 9 stacks atm.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone know a way/gallery to view the portrait pictures? Want to check out some of the scenes and such but don't want to spend like, hours searching just to see a single frame.
The scenes are done with cutouts and positioning. A gallery mod won't really help you with this one.
You can poke through the folders to see all there is to see.

Smashen

Dec 19, 2022
Bro can someone help me? Im to dumb to play this game. I am using a controller and I figured out how to put my abilites into A B X Y. When I got attacked by the very first rat it always manages to put me on the ground and then Its an infinite loop of me getting devastated by that frikking rat.

Help pls

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Bro can someone help me? Im to dumb to play this game. I am using a controller and I figured out how to put my abilites into A B X Y. When I got attacked by the very first rat it always manages to put me on the ground and then Its an infinite loop of me getting devastated by that frikking rat.

Help pls
This applies to everything. Never lose stamina because unless you have a stamina potion, you gonna get raped or gently loved by goblins.
Always rest before engaging the enemy. Remember, you not only lose stamina by getting hit but by hitting the enemy as well so these are two stamina drains.

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes