Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So I've been using the Desu mod for a while though I've just noticed that it also made the sea witch form (true deep one) white like the rest, is there a way to preserve the mod -and- the sea witch's blue skin tone that you guys would know of ?
You would need a compat skin that changes the palette from desu to sea witch.

Should be enough to make a copy of the sea witch skin and change the old palette references to desu's new palette references instead

psiw

Feb 20, 2018
Hello. When I go to the Red Barrel location to complete the first quest, the area is not displayed correctly. What could be the reason? 1711390769326.png

UPD: The reason was these mods.
1711391009737.png

Reactions: makoret

KaruKuru

Aug 16, 2021
what file was this change made in? can notepads be searched from the windows folder navigator? or copy the whole line, and search it using "crtl+f" in all text notepads.
When my sentence start with "\", the name of the concerned file is above. In that case, it's CompCecily.txt .

I edit with notepad++ , you can search for 'Monkey971' in the file, I leave nearby comment where I edit when there is a comment line.

kobebeef420

Jul 13, 2017
Hey all, I apologize in advanced if this was already addressed in the thread - but is the booba mod meant to a permanent visual change, or is it a visual change that depends on gameplay? I installed R2.6 and see nothing new upon a new game.

Any help would be appreciated!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hey all, I apologize in advanced if this was already addressed in the thread - but is the booba mod meant to a permanent visual change, or is it a visual change that depends on gameplay? I installed R2.6 and see nothing new upon a new game.

Any help would be appreciated!
R versions are for making the change optional, RC versions are the permanent visual.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Gorillapants

Dec 12, 2020
i comeback to this game for a longtime, is there any build that can make Lona become a god of war that can kill anything near her yet?
I recommend u should go to virgin end first if u want to see happy end and don't want to ruin your Lona, but if u want to be a queen of demon, i have an advice, this game mechanics kinda interesting.. first u should look for the parasites and got parasited on all your hole until max stacks, then try to sex with the that fckin ugly mad beast to boost your sex skill more than usual (it's your choice if u want abortion or not) but u must pregnant with fish race to get a mermaid bloodlines for start a new game plus.. then max your skills, your combat and trapper skill.. don't advance your sex skill or u will be useless in combat.. then enjoy your journey with the strongest adventurer character in LonaRPG, u have parasites to be your pawns or distract the enemy, then u can hit it with bow, gun, or blade, it's yours.. good luck.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i got these problem while i trying to import UMM and i dont know how to fix it

View attachment 3483461 View attachment 3483460
And for which mod are you installing UMM for?

If it's for Cheat Menu Framework, for that version of the game you want the old MCM release (MCM branch on the github, which is the AIO version of the release that is currently on the MEGA links in the mod post)

If it's for Big Booba, use the RC version of the mod.

Otherwise you need to use a newer game version.

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
may i ask something ?
is there a cheat mode that I can use ?
coz currently I'm using the latest ver ( Beta.0.8.9.2.1 )
I tried using cheat menu framework but didn't work

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
may i ask something ?
is there a cheat mode that I can use ?
coz currently I'm using the latest ver ( Beta.0.8.9.2.1 )
I tried using cheat menu framework but didn't work
You need to use the version of UMM that is specifically linked to on the release for Cheat Menu Framework. It fixes a bug in UMM that hasn't been fixed by the UMM dev yet.

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
You need to use the version of UMM that is specifically linked to on the release for Cheat Menu Framework. It fixes a bug in UMM that hasn't been fixed by the UMM dev yet.
thanks for the info, mate.
I'm kinda lost on how to use the mods for this game
long time didn't play

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes