ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Is it safe to use the unofficial translation on the 4.00.1 version? I'm kinda stuck on whats milo's second quest, and I have nooo idea what people are telling me
Stuck on a quest? Use a guide written by yours truly, Milo's second quest is under 'N.9 Rescue Refugees'.

can someone give me some context on what they all did to the developers? (btw I'm loving the game so far keep up the good work devs)
Not sure if they explicitly did something; think it's just a pre-emtive 'fuck you' in case said organisations/websites complain about the game for being 'too violent', 'violent against women', 'has a questionable main character', etc.

Although the fact the PRC (People's Republic of China), KMT (Kuomintang, Taiwan), and CCP (Communist Party of China) is listed should clue you in.

...his patron updates are like a handful of lines of gibberish each time.
I assumed this was gone for good.
"asdasdasd" what more must be said? That developer is quite active here, he speaks English just fine (although a bit broken at times) so the gibberish is intentional (I think).

Reactions: mattsan

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
ZedTed I found something very useful and interesting about the 'Rescue Refugee' quest, in which you can side with Milo and get a total of 15 Gold Coins or Cecily and get only 3. Actually, it's possible to get 13 Gold Coins when siding with Cecily : all you need to do is to talk to Milo AFTER you've liberated the slaves. You'll get 3 Gold coins at the end of the quest on Cecily's side as normal, and you'll actually be able to talk to Milo about Cecily's plan and get 10 Gold coins. While the quest marking won't appear on the map, if you enter Rudesin slopes and then the club after the 'Rescue Refugee' quest has been finished, you'll still be able to talk to Milo and sell Cecily's plans out, without any consequences for Cecily and you'll still get 10 Gold coins for doing so. You'll need Milo's 2nd invite in order to do this so this is incompatible with sparring Adam.

Note: This has been tested on the currently available version of this game on the website, and not sure if it matters that much, but I talked to Milo a day or two after completing the Quest.

Reactions: ZedTed

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
...after the 'Rescue Refugee' quest has been finished, you'll still be able to talk to Milo and sell Cecily's plans out, without any consequences for Cecily and you'll still get 10 Gold coins for doing so. You'll need Milo's 2nd invite in order to do this so this is incompatible with sparring Adam.
Think this is a bug and not intended, just gonna notify eccma417. Thanks for the info anyhow, I'll note it down in a guide written by yours truly.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
but they all quit and it went silent.
and "asdsadasd"
patreon is slowly become another tumbler.
but in reality, they are getting more $ and users with their SJW shitstorm.

should i waste time on writing blog? with my broken language skill? na.
i got ton of maps, code lines and art to draw.
just "asdasjkdlaslkdjalksjd" with a picture is enough.

my mom said she got nightmare tier on vomiting :-/
Lona is based on that.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
eccma417 So im replaying the daughter rescue event. Daughter NPC is fine, told to wait, she stays still. Told to follow, she follows. But the 2 other generic NPC are more annoying.
I found 2 other NPC more prone to wandering off when told to wait, is it because of their behavior have that roaming coded in so when they're idle/waiting they do that roaming? Also they're more inconsistent on where they want to move.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
eccma417 So im replaying the daughter rescue event. Daughter NPC is fine, told to wait, she stays still. Told to follow, she follows. But the 2 other generic NPC are more annoying.
I found 2 other NPC more prone to wandering off when told to wait, is it because of their behavior have that roaming coded in so when they're idle/waiting they do that roaming? Also they're more inconsistent on where they want to move.
I think you only need the Daughter. I don't think rescuing the others do anything.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There's a small spelling error in the most common random event - the Rogue ambush.
It calls them "Rouges". I keep having mental images of a compact trying to mug me.

Fixed. Manually Edited OvermapEvents.txt
Rouge is also that voluptuous batlike furry from Sonic universe.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
I think you only need the Daughter. I don't think rescuing the others do anything.
I know, that's why I mentioned replaying the quest. Was doing the overrun guard tower quest and tries to make the captured female there to follow me to exit but their pathing was infuriating. So I decide to use the daughter quest to test more about how those NPC behavior behaves.

Reactions: foofoo3344

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
The babies are there to indicate that you have what babies that currently suckling on you, which you can sell to any vendor or psycho gynecologist. Not to use them as some baby nunchucks

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
The babies are there to indicate that you have what babies that currently suckling on you, which you can sell to any vendor or psycho gynecologist. Not to use them as some baby nunchucks
So I can sell them like candy at will but not use them as baby nunchucks, where two babies are joined up tying them via umbilical cord and swinging them around? :cry:sad faced day.

Oh well, one can dream though.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I know, that's why I mentioned replaying the quest. Was doing the overrun guard tower quest and tries to make the captured female there to follow me to exit but their pathing was infuriating. So I decide to use the daughter quest to test more about how those NPC behavior behaves.
I think they follow only if your 3 tiles away from them

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
I think they follow only if your 3 tiles away from them
That's the reliable distance for them to properly follow you is what I find so far, but I tried further and the daughter NPC moves to my location properly even if I'm 5-8 tiles away, while the other generic NPC moves towards my location but at the same time they still try to perform the roaming behavior.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
If I may suggest one change.
Currently the kid doctor only operates during the day and birth can happen either during the day or the night. If Lona goes into labor during the night, she has to give birth the same night, meaning there's no way to get to the kid doctor half of the time.

Suggestion: Either allow Lona to stay at the doctor in the last phase of the pregnancy (like those random girls in the operating room) or add transitional state before birth that allows Lona to go to the doctor (for example, if Lona will give birth during the day, the waters will break during the day and that's the cue to visit the doctor)

Actually scratch that, cheese for no one.
I didn't realize the fact human and moot babies run away is the only intended outcome and not something that can be prevented.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
That's the reliable distance for them to properly follow you is what I find so far, but I tried further and the daughter NPC moves to my location properly even if I'm 5-8 tiles away, while the other generic NPC moves towards my location but at the same time they still try to perform the roaming behavior.
ok

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
If I may suggest one change.
Currently the kid doctor only operates during the day and birth can happen either during the day or the night. If Lona goes into labor during the night, she has to give birth the same night, meaning there's no way to get to the kid doctor half of the time.
Is there a special birth event in the clinic? Tried it back in 0.3.8 but there was no option other than abortion, even if Lona went into labor when asking.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
ZedTed For Evil in Mass Grave, bringing Cocona does trigger extra dialogue, its basically cocona calling him evil and stuff with him telling you to take good care of her. Not sure if it allows for the "Explain" option to appear or not though.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a special birth event in the clinic? Tried it back in 0.3.8 but there was no option other than abortion, even if Lona went into labor when asking.
I couldn't tell because I never could get into the clinic, so I assumed there was, but I finally managed to get birth during the day and... well, there's none it seems.

• Sad

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
eccma417
When I unpacked the game I had no problem reading the code inside of it. I'm a professional quality assurance tester of video games by trade. If you are having a struggle somewhere feel free to message me privately with a written sequence of what you'd like the code to do and I'll run tests on my game. I have no need for money, I just so happened to run across this game by accident when looking up english hentai sites for Monster Girl Quest Paradox. First time I played I was captured by goblins, raped endlessly, and only managed to escape by pissing right next to another girl to draw all the goblins to rape her instead of me. I then escaped into the woods literally crawling to blueberries and survived eating vegetation before building sequences of traps to kill boars before I finally managed to get back to town. She spent so long wearing literally only her red cloak living like an animal in the forest that I couldn't picture her legitimately giving a shit about even wearing clothes anymore. I then decided the red cloak as her sole outfit was there to remind people she's a scary fucker that will kill you. It then dawned on me, This might be the most immersive RPG I have ever played. So I see some real potential in the project. I've even signed up for your subscribestar to hopefully help the project along.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes