JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
This actually a really good game, it actually make me feel like a living adventure, or a merc. To bad this game barely got translate :(

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
The game has been translated by other users, I believe if you look at Zedted’s past few posts you can find them along with simple instructions. Translated all the way to doom fort.
Is it possible if you can give me the link? I'm not very good at searching stuff. When I search zedted I've only seen some kid play roblox...

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
oh yeah, a bit weird how the coins (copper, gold) when sold by player for trade points is at reduced price but you buy it from other people at default value. Can't the coins be excluded from this trade logic

KingHash

Jun 15, 2020
When ever I try to open the file after downloading the game, I get a pop-up saying there is no app within the download. Anyone know how to help? Thanks.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
oh yeah, a bit weird how the coins (copper, gold) when sold by player for trade points is at reduced price but you buy it from other people at default value. Can't the coins be excluded from this trade logic
Actually yeah, besides that, the existence of coppers and gold coins kinda make the whole barter system obtuse.

I mean the given reason that there aren't much coins to go around is why the barter system is there but they seem plentiful enough. In fact enough that the bank will barter them too you at better value for trade than anywhere else if I'm not mistaken, not only that but the main quest is to get 10+ Gold coins which if you have enough coppers you can build them up.

So then why not just run on the currency system instead. There never seems to be a shortage of coins.

Jul 10, 2020
What have I done with my life? Lmao.

EDIT:

Shoutout to ZedTed for his wholesome guide, big M.A.N

God bless ecma, truly epic game.

Last edited:

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Interesting, so if you're pregnant by the smaller orkinds, you give birth to 2 big babies, but if its the big orkinds, you give birth to 5 small babies. The latter equating to a single gold coin form Elise. Also I don't think baby size matters, but just amounts. Interesting detail.

I guess if you want to make quick money, you can just proceed to get body modified by the abomination lair and sexually assault the big orc that's guaranteed to spawn in the wood cabin with juicing.

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
For some reason, despite having urine fetish turned off the urethra insertion scenes with the Deep Ones keep playing. Is there a way to deactivate this?

Reactions: krappaclub

sakak

Jun 20, 2020
LonaRPG Was Best Sex Game I Ever Played by the way, i Played a Lot of Sex Games İf you read this you must played this game

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Didn't want to do a full review as this critique is short and I haven't gotten too deep into the game yet.
Perhaps I need to dig more, perhaps not. I like the concept of the game and challenge is welcome. There's just some things I think isn't adding to the fun of the challenge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ustar
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes