tamakosan

Jan 3, 2019
ya pretty hardcore for H-game, I feel like at least they could have a enough food to keep slave alive.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
You can cheat with any save editor, like Save Editor Online :3
Yea i did that, just felt like a massive roundabout way hahaha. Getting the trade currency, to buy the coins so you can buy stuff anywhere becaue the trade currency is temp to that area. Personally i think it's a bad design. Still like the game overall though.

Also with the SUPER tight gameplay it REALLY limits the avenues of play, making it so there's a "RIght" way to play it and a "wrong" way. Which if you're asking me is just plain wrong in a sandbox setting, which this is. It's also a little jarring that depending on your chosen "personality" you either go INSTANT cock/cumslut or an in-corruptible person, so i'd like to see either the personality choice come MUCH later in the skill tree or be determined by your actions ie. you can only become a "slutty" person when you've attained this level of experience in sex stats. And you stay un-corrupted by not having had that much sex or not at all ofc.

Last edited:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yea i did that, just felt like a massive roundabout way hahaha. Getting the trade currency, to buy the coins so you can buy stuff anywhere becaue the trade currency is temp to that area. Personally i think it's a bad design. Still like the game overall though.

Also with the SUPER tight gameplay it REALLY limits the avenues of play, making it so there's a "RIght" way to play it and a "wrong" way. Which if you're asking me is just plain wrong in a sandbox setting
i can agree barter system is bad. but b4 i got clue to improve it, this is the only way.

i wount say its okay or bad on gameplay balance, now is not a good time to fix it, shit changed everyday.
the basic idea is like
try stay alive > after u know how, now u have extra resource to do advanture> now its RPG
and there are some hardcore players think the game isnt too hard.....

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
My way of farming money was... not very efficient, but at least functional. I just did the dancing job at the tavern, agreed to everything unless it would put me below ten stamina, and then when mama what's-her-face threw me to the wolves, I'd just book it like mad to the upper floor, get dressed and then go back down to buy a key (and a fish if I needed to use four copper, in which case I'd sell three plus a fish the next day), rinse and repeat. Gave me a profit of maybe three or four coins a day.

i can agree barter system is bad. but b4 i got clue to improve it, this is the only way.
Maybe you could do it in a similar way to how FromSoft did with Sekiro? You get to keep your trade value as you move around, but you lose it if shit hits the fan, as in you get robbed, you lose a fight, you get raped et.c. And then to keep your money you have to sell it to an actual vendor (not just anyone on the street, forcing you to still risk encounters to make your money "safe") for those copper and gold coins, which in turn you can only lose by say getting enslaved/kidnapped et.c. Not a huge change to what you have right now, but it at least allows you to actually move around without randomly losing all your earnings. Either that or just have you get paid in coins only, rather than sometimes coins sometimes trade currency.

Either way, cool to see you in here. Really stoked to see where this is going, and I wish you the absolute best of luck with this game. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it from now on!

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017

i wount say its okay or bad on gameplay balance, now is not a good time to fix it, shit changed everyday.
the basic idea is like
try stay alive > after u know how, now u have extra resource to do advanture> now its RPG
and there are some hardcore players think the game isnt too hard.....
I totally get that this game probably caters to a bit more hardcore fanbase than i myself would be, which is fine. Not the type of guy who'd be like the fucking shitty game journos who'd be like "GAeM iS ToO HaRD GiEf EZ mOdE" which then makes the leave a bad game review. It's hard to find the balance in such an early stage of development, but it's just my two cents on it <3

I like the action combat aspect of it, and the damage to specific areas was a nice touch too gave a good RPG Vibe!
Also as a personal preference the preggo lasts a little long for my taste. Maybe Elise could give you some drugs that enhance the process making you go less time in the different pregnancy stages, i suppose i am thinking in the veins of a mod. So you could really start to churn out some babies, not that it would have to be on the daily but just a little less than what it currently is. As an aside to that the art there is fucking amazing. I had quadruplets or whatever it its called. And the way they fight/claw their way out was just very well put together!

On a completely different note, is it currently possible to get back into the city if you've been held captive by gobbos outside of the city and thus lost your transit papers? Maybe i just didn't find it in the cave, but i couldn't really get out to begin with so venturing to different rooms inside the cave explore to hopefully find my stuff wasn't really an option. So maybe the area where you activate the "escape" could be pushed a bit further back so that you can interact with the gobbos without them attacking you? And by attacking i don't mean sexattacking, but actually striking the player.

Last thing before i end, SUPER cool to see you among us! And good luck with further development <3

Reactions: eugene67

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You get to keep your trade value as you move around, but you lose it if shit hits the fan, as in you get robbed, you lose a fight, you get raped et.c. And then to keep your money you have to sell it to an actual vendor (not just anyone on the street, forcing you to still risk encounters to make your money "safe") for those copper and gold coins, which in turn you can only lose by say getting enslaved/kidnapped et.c. Not a huge change to what you have right now, but it at least allows you to actually move around without randomly losing all your earnings. Either that or just have you get paid in coins only, rather than sometimes coins sometimes trade currency.
na... i want improve it, not rebuild it.
current system is based on "以物易物" not sure what it called in english.
maybe "pay with items?"
what i want is a exchange option on trade screen. so u can exchange TP to items at once.
but.... its kinda weaste time to code.

I like the action combat aspect of it, and the damage to specific areas was a nice touch too gave a good RPG Vibe!
Also as a personal preference the preggo lasts a little long for my taste. Maybe Elise could give you some drugs that enhance the process making you go less time in the different pregnancy stages, i suppose i am thinking in the veins of a mod. So you could really start to churn out some babies, not that it would have to be on the daily but just a little less than what it currently is. As an aside to that the art there is fucking amazing. I had quadruplets or whatever it its called. And the way they fight/claw their way out was just very well put together!
preggo >> its a debuff in this game, if u success to breed a humanoid u get some candy option after u dead
speed up preg dur>> theres debuff will raise up preg chance and dur, but only effect to monster child.
lost your transit papers >> u get extra option when ur ScoutCraft or Wisdom high enough, around 10? maybe. kinda forget, and theres a hole connected between NoerSewer and OrkindCave1. or u can buy a new one in back alley.

Reactions: eugene67

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
preggo >> its a debuff in this game, if u success to breed a humanoid u get some candy option after u dead
Hadn't thought that was the intention of it, disregard what i said then :C

lost your transit papers >> u get extra option when ur ScoutCraft or Wisdom high enough, around 10? maybe. kinda forget, and theres a hole connected between NoerSewer and OrkindCave1. or u can buy a new one in back alley.
Didn't know there were! Though i had found out about the new one you can buy if you lose your papers or sell them. Thank you in any case. I was however stuck outside the city walls without the papers so buying new ones wasn't an option, i just opted for an older save before i was captured by the gobbos. But nice to know that there's one way in now to find it LOL

Reactions: tesytesy

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
So far I enjoyed the game.Bit I have one major problem with it:
Very little amount of trait points. Painfully little amount. I mean for some perks you need atleast ten points in attributes and you got only one point per level. I see where author going with this, I understand that game suppose to be difficult, but it could be frustrating in wrong way. I have no problems with level ups and earning expirience but may be it would be better if game would give 1 additional trait point at every 5th level?

But great game overall. Nice art and overall design, good gameplay, challenging foes (i freaking hate goblins), so good luck with the project.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's a good game with a lot of potential. Certainly not for everyone, it's challenging at the start and lots of decisions can cost you a lot. Usually not a fan of challenge, but in this case curiosity wins over.

Question, or perhaps couple of questions.

1. Will choosing nypho trait affect sex scenes in the future? What I mean by that is aside from dealing more damage to the enemy during a sex fight and dialogues and so on, will it also change the cg? Because so far being a nympho doesn't seem to remove the bloody mess during sexual acts, which seems wrong. I mean, being a nympho means you're ready to have sex all the time, which also means you're supposed to be wet down there(perhaps there will be slime enemies in future we can mercilessly butcher for that lube recipe we bought from a shadt lecherous man in the dark alley).

2. Speaking of crafting. Will that be a feature in the game?(I'm sorry if I didn't find it, if it already exists and if that's the case, ignore the question)

3. Will watersports be optional in the future?

4. Will body modifications affect the character visually at some point?

5. Can you escape the monster(tentacle/insect/parasite) lair? I couldn't kill everything in there, so maybe that's why I couldn't escape.

6. Will sexual battle have CG instead of... Ugh, what do you call, sprite scenes?

7. Would choosing personality/improving traits such as constitution affect the character's looks(visible muscles, for example)?

8. Will there be a bounty for attacking citizens/doucheguards/etc?

If any of those questions were asked in thread, feel free to ignore them.

Reactions: Cutie-pie

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Am lagging hard on this game

surely it graphic are not even greater than GTA 5 to lag harder

but still. interesting game non the less. I will surely keep eye on this

Last edited:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
if level % 5 == 0
trait_point +=2
else
trait_point +=1
end
not sure about this.... but lv1~ 10 is kinda fast.
and remember, Lona isnt a hero.
lv1 : Lona is a stupid girl u can found anywhere in street.
lv99 Combat build : Lona is a trained KungFu girl, but she still a girl, u should not rush like the Monk in goblin slayer Vol1
lv99 con build : Lona study at GYM for 2 year, she canhold for long, but know nothing about combat

1: yes it change cg, u can see her emote isnt that sad.
2: u can get cooking skill on trait page,. and a recipe list on tavern.
3:basicly nol, its not fit. game is based on Grim dark Gothic background like Diablo or Darksoul
4. pircing: yes , on organ : no
5. a playble gameover, in function its call "Rapeloop", u should count this as a gameover rape, and yes i left a way to exit on maps with Rapeloop function. and u still lvup during rape. just start a new game if u feels no hope to escape
6:battle sex? no, it got its own gameplay rule. CG will block the info u need.
7 it change most of her Common dialog, and emotion, i think its pretty enough
8 check your morality in character info page

Am lagging hard on this game

surely it graphic are not even greater than GTA 5 to lag harder

but still. interesting game non the less. I will surely keep eye on this
like Orkind caves. its totaly outdated with shitty code, i will redraw it when i got time.
low tier video card is enough.
this game need a good cpu, because bad coding skill and shitty RM ace is a software rendering engine.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eugene67 and Sarek

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Oh you are developer? urgh it alright I don't mind it very much because my RAM broke down so my computer only stuck with 4 Gb

but still your game is very great
so many details work here and there
I assume pregnant stuff will be added soon? cuz I found a flower in the forest that giving me hint
also do you mind if I request something similar to Violated Heroine?

there is NPC there that only appear in the night of starting town and he is a very subdue man that main character there will get to have sex right away and ask to be his girlfriend and repeat sex
hopefully I get to see this type of guy somewhere. maybe like after Lona here make a name of herself and finally setting down in castle or something and meet this man in bar
a type of man that only aim for good looking women
then also you get to cheat with this man if you already have someone else

I know it not fit the theme of darkest dungeon theme of the game but perhaps there maybe a stable city out there judge by the look of how there is still some port and business and very well dress people

hope this idea might be interest for you

Last edited:

Hayden Rodd

Aug 29, 2018
Really curious, how do you raise your morality in this point? Mine dropped to like 20-ish and I'm unable to proceed with most quests since people keep attacking me.

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
5. a playble gameover, in function its call "Rapeloop", u should count this as a gameover rape, and yes i left a way to exit on maps with Rapeloop function. and u still lvup during rape. just start a new game if u feels no hope to escape
can you obtain the seedbed status anywhere else than in this "rapeloop" lair ?
Very interesting game!

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
This game is great, if a bit on the harsh side. One misstep early and you're pretty much completely fucked. Still, cool game. Really enjoyed what's there.
Yes and that quite literally. :)

My way to get through the early levels was getting the sword in the sewer levels.
Watch the gameplay video posted a few pages earlier, and see how it works.
Technically get the pitchfork, then work your way to the corrupted area where you see the goblins.
Rest up, then lure one to you with the stone throw, kill it lure the other.
The last you lure with a throw up and away from the fire, then run in and loot the body and you get the sword.

In the tavern, I bought 2 beers and hired the archer with him you can make the cementary quest. It brings 7 small coins.
He will do most of the work, you are only there to lure out the skeletons, and attack some to get XP.
And the quest is repeatable.

Anyone managed to finish the gathering herbs quest? I find lots of plants in the forests but never found the one needed.

Reactions: quang416464

OWGEZ

Mar 16, 2019
hints:
pickfork do double damage from distance
buy glasses near harbor 4000 tp(+15 wis)
farm a lot stamina herbs at deep forest

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
I kinda dislike the trade point system, a standard gold system would be much more easy to manage, also you get stun locked when your stamina runs out during combat and it's nearly impossible to escape combat.

Reactions: Zatrian

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone managed to finish the gathering herbs quest? I find lots of plants in the forests but never found the one needed.
Seems like you are guaranteed to get at least 1 of the needed herbs on rain forest maps, if you don't like the free goblin encounters(which let you pick a herb at no map entry stamina cost) the forest south of crystal mine seems to be perfectly safe with no goblins or any encounters.

also you get stun locked when your stamina runs out during combat and it's nearly impossible to escape combat.
Yes? Don't let your stamina run out, use potions or herbs if necessary.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes